Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Sex Therapist In The House. I Need Assistance - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sex Therapist In The House. I Need Assistance (222 Views)

Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) / White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help / Speech Therapist In Owerri Needed For My Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Therapist In The House. I Need Assistance by topysean247: 12:14am On Aug 11, 2020
I need an advice and help on what I can do, I find it difficult to cum whenever am having sex with my wife and I sometimes have weak erection. From the research I made it was due to the fact that I masturbated in the past.
Please I need help as this is affecting my marriage. Thanks
Re: Sex Therapist In The House. I Need Assistance by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:45am On Aug 11, 2020
you 1st need to ask yourself what turns you on
2nd you need to check if your wife is sexually desirable (aka sexy etc)
3rd you therefore need to ask yourself again if you are doing (with your wife) what you sexually desire
finally, if you stay off the masturbation long enough then your libido will come right back.... just be patient!
Re: Sex Therapist In The House. I Need Assistance by Juliusmomoh: 4:00am On Aug 11, 2020
U find it difficult to cum ... U mean u were doing it, and the thing refuse to come out ?...... Some of us na cloth de cover us oo
Re: Sex Therapist In The House. I Need Assistance by topysean247: 11:52am On Aug 11, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
you 1st need to ask yourself what turns you on
2nd you need to check if your wife is sexually desirable (aka sexy etc)
3rd you therefore need to ask yourself again if you are doing (with your wife) what you sexually desire
finally, if you stay off the masturbation long enough then your libido will come right back.... just be patient!
thanks for the info

(1) (Reply)

Depression Is Real. / Save Your Health And Money By Learning About Antibiotics And AMR / Akwa Ibom Begins Evacuation Of Mentally Challenged Persons Off Streets (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.