Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,150 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Books You Should Read Before You Die - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Books You Should Read Before You Die (4743 Views)

What Do You Think Happens When You Die ? / How Do I Remember Things I've Read Before Exams? / Name The Books You Have Read That Change Your Orientation About Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Books You Should Read Before You Die by Fidelismaria: 9:38pm On Aug 11, 2020

outwitting the devil

1 Like

Re: Books You Should Read Before You Die by Meedot2(m): 10:36pm On Aug 11, 2020
mathmatica:

Great books....

Also try reading the following .....

1. The Desire of Ages

2. Great Controversy

3. Patriarch and Prophets

4. Prophets and Kings

5. Acts of the Apostles

All you need do to get these books( electronically) for free, is to write any of the ones you want on google search and end it with .PDF( example, Great Controversy.PDF)

Thank me later.

Alright Boss, thanks for sharing those books with me. I will check them on Pdfdrive website immediately. thanks once again.
Re: Books You Should Read Before You Die by Goldenfinger: 11:03pm On Aug 11, 2020
NwaliE01:
The Richest man in Babylon is a Must. I have read it thrice now.
.how much
Re: Books You Should Read Before You Die by LiveLifeHub(m): 12:40am On Aug 12, 2020
Are you a student of either secondary or tertiary institution, you need to "Build Your Capacity for after school life". Get this book as a guideline to a secured, better and fulfilled future. The book worth more than the price (the price has been discounted for charity sake). Many graduates live with regret of failing to utilise their studenthood to prepare for the after-school life, the earlier you get the secret to having a relevant future the greater your chance of becoming successful.

Re: Books You Should Read Before You Die by afaatng: 12:41am On Aug 12, 2020
ybalogs:
The only must read book I know is Quran and Bible.
grin grin
Re: Books You Should Read Before You Die by afaatng: 12:44am On Aug 12, 2020

Re: Books You Should Read Before You Die by mathmatica: 3:55pm On Aug 12, 2020
Meedot2:

Alright Boss, thanks for sharing those books with me. I will check them on Pdfdrive website immediately. thanks once again.

Ahhhhh...... For you to know the website(pdfdrive.com), that means you read/research a lot.

You go sabi book well well....
Re: Books You Should Read Before You Die by Meedot2(m): 6:26pm On Aug 12, 2020
mathmatica:

Ahhhhh...... For you to know the website(pdfdrive.com), that means you read/research a lot.

You go sabi book well well....

Smiles, you flatter me sir.
Well, you are not far from the truth on researching and reading wide because that is what my course of study entails. For someone to be a good Philosphy student entails reading wide and researching alot.
If you don't mind sir, I will like to know you better.
Re: Books You Should Read Before You Die by paix(m): 6:50pm On Aug 12, 2020
Meedot2:
I have read so many books over the years that I don't even know which one's to recommend but I will try to categories them.
Business:
Under Business and Finance, my lists are:
1. Rich Dad and Poor Dad by Robert Kiyoshaki
2. Why the A Students works for C Students and B students works for Government.
3. The Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason
4. The blue Ocean strategy by W. Chan Kim and Renee Mauborge
5. The Mafia Manager by Vince( This book is a real bad ass, a man with a flexible mind should not attempt to use the wisdom there in)
6. The smart Money woman( I have forgotten the author but I am sure he/She is a Nigerian).
7. Pathways to Success by Michael Ames( this book is a must have for every aspiring enterpreneur)

Spirituality and Spiritual Development.
1. The Secret by Rhonda Bryhne
2. The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
3. Brida by Paulo Coelho
4. Your best life now by Joel Osteen

On Secular knowledge about Occultic Society, my lists are:
1. The Davinci Code by Dan Brown
2. The lost Symbol by Dan Brown
3. Origin by Dan Brown
4. Doomsday Conspiracy by Sydney Sheldon
5. The 10th book by Sydney Sheldon

My lists on Self development and Human Nature Includes:
1. The Art of War by Sun Tzu
2. The Art of Seduction by Robert Greene
3. The 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene
4. Why you act the way you do by Tim Layehe
5. The 7 habits of highly effective people by Stephen R covey ( you can read the 8th habit too to get adequate knowledge of Covey's ideology)
6. The Prince by Niccolo Machiavelli
7. How to win friends and Influence people by Dale Carnegie
8. How to speak to anyone, any time, anywhere by Larry King.

I strongly recommend these books for people that are willing to make a change in their life pattern through the experience and knowledge of others.

You can add to your collection: The 33 strategies of war by Robert Greene.

1 Like

Re: Books You Should Read Before You Die by mathmatica: 7:46pm On Aug 12, 2020
Meedot2:

Smiles, you flatter me sir.
Well, you are not far from the truth on researching and reading wide because that is what my course of study entails. For someone to be a good Philosphy student entails reading wide and researching alot.
If you don't mind sir, I will like to know you better.

Well, I am just your fellow Homo-sapien, who believes in God, Science and the End of the world in the not too distant future.

While I don't bother studying the Philosophy of men, I sometimes spend my free moments jumping from one galaxy to another, imagining that I can fly into the sun and watch the birds swim under the ocean.

When I am not dreaming about space and time, I am hoping and looking forward to seeing God and asking him why the universe is expanding and thanking him for calling me into existence.
Re: Books You Should Read Before You Die by NwaliE01: 8:20pm On Aug 12, 2020
Goldenfinger:
.how much
I have the PDF.
Re: Books You Should Read Before You Die by Obakashdee(m): 2:41pm On Aug 13, 2020
afaatng:

Did you click the link?

What did you see there?

Keeps telling me to register on amazon with my card and so on
Re: Books You Should Read Before You Die by Aguemma(m): 6:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
NwaliE01:
I have the PDF.

I need it sir. Emmanuel.agubata.249535@unn.edu.ng
Re: Books You Should Read Before You Die by Aguemma(m): 6:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
NwaliE01:
I have the PDF.

I need it sir. Emmanuel.agubata.249535@unn.edu.ng
Re: Books You Should Read Before You Die by afaatng: 12:16am On Aug 15, 2020
Obakashdee:

Keeps telling me to register on amazon with my card and so on

You would have to register.

It's an amazon product and they require that you have your card on file(they will charge $1 which will be refunded later)

But you wouldn't have to pay anything for 30days. You can use the service and enjoy it for that period.

If you don't want to continue using the service, I'd advise you remove your card before the 30th day and cancel.

1 Like

Re: Books You Should Read Before You Die by Goldenfinger: 10:59am On Aug 17, 2020
NwaliE01:

I have the PDF.
.sorry for quoting late but please can send to my email clintonoki@yahoo.com
Re: Books You Should Read Before You Die by paul100(m): 1:32pm On Aug 17, 2020
Goldenfinger:
.sorry for quoting late but please can send to my email clintonoki@yahoo.com
Go to pdfdrive.com and type the name of the book
Richest man in Babylon is just 1mb.Technology is good.
Re: Books You Should Read Before You Die by EXOUSIAng: 1:52pm On Aug 17, 2020
48 LAWS OF POWER...
Re: Books You Should Read Before You Die by Olajydeey: 3:15pm On Aug 17, 2020
I am not a reader oo,but I wish I could become one o�
Re: Books You Should Read Before You Die by afaatng: 1:56pm On Mar 18, 2021
You should also check out the amazon audible. With it, you can listen to so many great books while driving, resting or even eating.... try it for 30 days free https://amzn.to/3cEXJpm

Meedot2:

Re: Books You Should Read Before You Die by afaatng: 9:36am On Jan 07, 2022
Obakashdee:
Can’t seem to download the books

Go to the site and click on the link below each book, it is link to an audio book app, you can use the app for free for the first 30 days and if you choose to continue with a paid plan, good if not you can stop the app from charging you but you get to keep the books you have downloaded forever without paying a cent.

LINK TO THE SITE: https://amebopedia.com.ng/fictional-books-read-before-die/
Re: Books You Should Read Before You Die by mkoabiola: 6:03am On Mar 09, 2023
Quran book
Bible
Ifa b
Re: Books You Should Read Before You Die by sammyys: 9:52am On Mar 09, 2023
tnx for recommendations! Life of Pi by Yann Martel is one my favorite books. It's wonderful and I'm going to to write essay about this book. I've found dissertation writing services at https://www.customwritings.com/dissertations.html to help me with my paper. Useful tool for grammar check and proofreading help. Thanks to professional writer I can write at high level. I think such services are great option for students.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Difference Between United Kingdom, Great Britain And England Explained / Uniabuja Diploma And Remedial Form Now On Sale / Laspotech Full-time School Fees 2017/2018 Session Nd&hnd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.