Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,731 members, 7,844,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

See The Luxurious Interior Of Kiddwaya’s Multi Billion Naira Versace Home (video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Luxurious Interior Of Kiddwaya’s Multi Billion Naira Versace Home (video (3294 Views)

Bbnaija: Erica Reacts To Kiddwaya’s Multi-national Ambassadorial Deal / This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House / Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Luxurious Interior Of Kiddwaya’s Multi Billion Naira Versace Home (video by Legitupdate: 10:31am On Aug 11, 2020
See the Luxurious interior of Kiddwaya’s Multi Billion Naira Versace Home (video)

BBNaija housemate Kiddwaya has been said to be a rich kid from a rich home, and a latest video of his multi million naira house just hit the net.

The BBNaija house mate who is in an entanglement with Erica in the house seem to be really from a rich home judging from his plush mansion.

Watch Video Below:

[url]https://legitpost.com.ng/2020/08/11/see-the-luxurious-interior-of-kiddwayas-multi-billion-naira-versace-home-video/ [/url]

1 Share

Re: See The Luxurious Interior Of Kiddwaya’s Multi Billion Naira Versace Home (video by Pierocash(m): 10:34am On Aug 11, 2020
What is so big with what I am seeing there that makes it a multi billion naira mansion,did you wake from the other side of the bed?

5 Likes

Re: See The Luxurious Interior Of Kiddwaya’s Multi Billion Naira Versace Home (video by Vicky99(f): 12:08pm On Aug 11, 2020
Safe haven for Erica after BBN

1 Like

Re: See The Luxurious Interior Of Kiddwaya’s Multi Billion Naira Versace Home (video by kilimanjaro(m): 12:17pm On Aug 11, 2020
Some people does not know what a billion naira is.

1 Like

Re: See The Luxurious Interior Of Kiddwaya’s Multi Billion Naira Versace Home (video by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 11, 2020
undecided chaii... Some ppl will just open mouth waaa, talk shit comot.. so na this house Una say billions etc...

Chaii, Naija peeps mumu no be small undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Luxurious Interior Of Kiddwaya’s Multi Billion Naira Versace Home (video by SpicyMimi(f): 5:17pm On Aug 11, 2020
By the way, we have new clearance sales for Men’s wears and it is 50% discount off! Quality clothes from Cottny(Uk). Check my first and second thread for pics and prices.
Re: See The Luxurious Interior Of Kiddwaya’s Multi Billion Naira Versace Home (video by SAMBARRY: 6:27pm On Aug 11, 2020
grin

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Why I Dropped Out Of Unilag After Two Weeks – Angel / Mark Angel Have Been Sent To Jail For Killing An Accident Victim / Why I Went Naked To Campaign For Tinubu’s Presidency - Actor Olaiya IGWE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.