Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

MBA Forex Changes Maturity - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Forex Changes Maturity (26322 Views)

MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December / Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? / MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

MBA Forex Changes Maturity by Bote3000(m): 10:35am On Aug 11, 2020
I am at the MBA forex office in portharcourt right now and ive been told that the maturity date has been moved from 6months to 12month..i need to know if this is still safe

5 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by Precious101c: 10:57am On Aug 11, 2020
Ok
Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by Frezhkid10(m): 11:40am On Aug 11, 2020
Bote3000:
I am at the MBA forex office in portharcourt right now and ive been told that the maturity date has been moved from 6months to 12month..i need to know if this is still safe
..it is still safe..they just need more time to recover..
Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by nobone(f): 3:19pm On Aug 11, 2020
Bote3000:
Please, what's their interest rate like, also what is the highest and lowest amount one can invest?
Your response will be highly appreciated.
Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by Precious101c: 5:49pm On Aug 11, 2020
If truly they have increased there maturity period that is a clear indication that it is a ponzi scheme.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 11, 2020
nobone:

Please, what's their interest rate like, also what is the highest and lowest amount one can invest?
Your response will be highly appreciated.
Their interest rate is 15% per month and the minimum amount to invest is $1000
Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by djeezy(m): 8:02pm On Aug 11, 2020
Bote3000:
This would only be applicable to new investors. The contract of old investors says 6 months. So they won’t change that, otherwise it would amount to breach of contract terms.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by fxjones(m): 8:10pm On Aug 11, 2020
Bote3000:

If I were you, is time to apply brake and quit. Before it too late.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by fxjones(m): 8:14pm On Aug 11, 2020
Frezhkid10:
..it is still safe..they just need more time to recover..

Why promise what you cannot sustain, even world best forex trader Tudor Jones only made 60% per annum, Nigerian forex magician are here claiming over 500% per annum, with no proof of trading, greed will kill ignorant Nigerians, they won’t learn .

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by saajus: 7:19am On Aug 12, 2020
You people will never learn

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by nobone(f): 9:26am On Aug 12, 2020
Oh, thanks. Do you stay in PH?
fados4sure:

Their interest rate is 15% per month and the minimum amount to invest is $1000
Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 12, 2020
nobone:
Benin. They have office in Benin as well

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 4:16pm On Aug 12, 2020
This is a new structure for new investors who are willing to invest with MBA trading ltd because of the complaints from investors during role over after 6months. PH office have started today, Asaba office are starting by tomorrow. Personally as an MBA investor I love this development

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by Gee64: 4:32pm On Aug 12, 2020
Cause for concern ringing oh

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by Precious101c: 6:00pm On Aug 12, 2020
Ponzi ponzi ponzi, the maturity date is increased for sustainability and that's what all ponzi rest upon longitivity.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by jomboliski(m): 7:04pm On Aug 12, 2020
nobone:
I stay in PH I have plans investing with them soon

4 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by firstworld: 8:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
[Poverty keep u therequote author=Precious101c post=92745117]Ponzi ponzi ponzi, the maturity date is increased for sustainability and that's what all ponzi rest upon longitivity.[/quote]
Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by nobone(f): 9:37pm On Aug 12, 2020
jomboliski:

I stay in PH I have plans investing with them soon
Nice, same

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by leaderlegend(m): 10:22pm On Aug 12, 2020
Good evening kings and queens..
Pls I just need a straight and sincere answer ..

Even if one is an amateur in forex ,but the person is being provided with a legit $ updated signal
Can such person make about $30 daily ??

Pls I need sincere answers champs ..
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by toplite5: 11:27pm On Aug 12, 2020
leaderlegend:
Good evening kings and queens..
Pls I just need a straight and sincere answer ..

Even if one is an amateur in forex ,but the person is being provided with a legit $ updated signal
Can such person make about $30 daily ??

Pls I need sincere answers champs ..
Thanks
Yes, it depend on your capital, imagine if you have like $5,000 in your account, $30 is less that 1% of the capital which is achievable.
It also depend on the signal and its accuracy and your money management.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by toplite5: 11:53pm On Aug 12, 2020
[quote author=jomboliski post=92747208]
I stay in PH I have plans investing with them soon [/quote

If you stay in PH, I will want to try and create time to attend this Business seminar. It on Fx Farms.
It is always good to have multiple streams of passive income. If you are looking for a good investment firm, you can try Fx Farms. They trade Forex. , I am recommending them maybe because I am a Forex Trader. They trade Forex and they are very good at it, they made available all their trading activities every day and they are really making the profits. You need more info, you can link me up on 0 7 0 3 3 8 1 0 1 7 3

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by leaderlegend(m): 11:59pm On Aug 12, 2020
toplite5:

Yes, it depend on your capital, imagine if you have like $5,000 in your account, $30 is less that 1% of the capital which is achievable.
It also depend on the signal and its accuracy and your money management.

Thanks
Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by SocialJustice: 12:07am On Aug 13, 2020
This scheme will eventually repeat what Mavro did to people. Some are still repaying debts to this day.

6 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by Bote3000(m): 6:52am On Aug 13, 2020
SocialJustice:
This scheme will eventually repeat what Mavro did to people. Some are still repaying debts to this day.
ok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by Bote3000(m): 6:54am On Aug 13, 2020
saajus:
You people will never learn
whats the gain in no risk taking.

7 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by Chimookigwe: 7:31am On Aug 13, 2020
Bote3000:
whats the gain in no risk taking.

Why can't they make the 12 months optional?
Remember what happened when MMM changed their withdrawal date? You will learn the hard way.

6 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by bizzibodi(m): 12:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
They need to reduce d in flux of multitudes that invade there office daily for biz,their staff are d busiest staff in Nigeria right now.nxt time they will turn it to online thing only.

8 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by alismah01: 1:07pm On Aug 13, 2020
Why are you dealing with people that are not trust worthy, why can't u trade the financial yourself. If you are interested, I have a bot app that will be trading for you automatically and fetch you $50 and above per day. It's guaranteed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFNFZfCmHdc

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by alismah01: 2:16pm On Aug 13, 2020
Why are you dealing with people that are not trust worthy, why can't u trade the financial yourself. If you are interested, I have a bot app that will be trading for you automatically and fetch you $50 and above per day. It's guaranteed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFNFZfCmHdc
You can contact me on olalimi2013@gmail.com
Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by Pierocash(m): 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
fxjones:

Why promise what you cannot sustain, even world best forex trader Tudor Jones only made 60% per annum, Nigerian forex magician are here claiming over 500% per annum, with no proof of trading, greed will kill ignorant Nigerians, they won’t learn .
oga, I have seen traders doubling their account in 4 hours, if you get your analysis right, you can hit 10% daily

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Repairing Refineries To Take One Year @ N99billions / Zinox Acquires Konga In Landmark Industry Deal / How To Buy Stocks From Foreign Countries?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.