Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,656 members, 7,955,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:55 AM

Need Help With Windows - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Need Help With Windows (1159 Views)

D Advantage Of Free Dos Laptop Over Those With Windows OS / How Do I Install Windows Xp On A Computer With Windows Vista Pre-installed? / Can Somebody Help With Windows 2003 Server Product Key (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Help With Windows by vichel(m): 4:58am On Feb 01, 2006
Please Guys, If my windows is refusing to show pictures, does any body know what other media players or software i could download? I desperately need to know, so if anybody can help, it will be very much appreciated. Thank u
Re: Need Help With Windows by sbucareer(f): 2:15am On Feb 03, 2006
What do you want? To render picture? Or to play digital media?.  Normally you should have a default paint brush to render your picture and window media player to play back your movies.  If none of these application is installed on your system visit microsoft and download these applications.  Another way is to enter your control panel double click on addRemove program and select the add remove component tab, find accessories and and click details and select paint brush click ok and ok again to come back to main window.  Scroll down and select window media player click ok all the way to exit add remove component.  You must have your OS disk ready when asked to insert it.  Reboot you system.

If you don't like MS products you can buy abode photoshop or Macromedia fireworks for rendering you picture.  You can use Winamp to play back your movies.  Both applications can read many digital movie format.

Let us know if this helped, good luck.
Re: Need Help With Windows by vichel(m): 5:17pm On Feb 03, 2006
Thank u very much, i will try it.

(1) (Reply)

. / Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help / Help! Spammers Are Killing My Cafe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.