Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Egyptian Crisis Predicted? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Egyptian Crisis Predicted? (1431 Views)

Egyptian Gov't Declares Muslim Brotherhood "Terrorist Group" / Bible-burning Egyptian Cleric Jailed For 11 Years / 'Tomatoes Are Christian,' Egyptian Salafist Group Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Egyptian Crisis Predicted? by vedaxcool(m): 8:53am On Feb 14, 2011
One of the events of the End Times foretold by the Messenger of Allah (saas) is the upheaval going on in Egypt. Our Prophet (saas) has described in great detail which events that upheaval would follow. According to this account, an individual resembling a “rook” will cause uphevaal and disorder in Egypt following the sighting of a double-tailed comet:

Naim b. Hammad narrated in the Fitan, and Abu Jaffer from Muhammad b. Ali, that he said: A star the shape of a horn will appear in the East when Abbasid comes to Khorasan. When this comet first appeared, the people of the Prophet Noah (pbuh) perished, the Prophet Abraham (pbuh) was cast into fire, Pharaoh and his people who fought against Prophet Moses (pbuh) perished, and John [Yahya] (pbuh) passed away, When you see that comet, take refuge in Allah from the evil of fitna. THE BIRTH OF THAT STAR WILL BE AFTER THE ECLIPSE OF THE SUN AND MOON. THEN CORRUPTION WILL PERSIST UNTIL THE COMING OF A ‘ROOK’ IN EGYPT. (Al-Muttaqi al-Hindi, Al-Burhan fi `Alamatal-Mahdi Akhir az-Zaman, p. 32)

Our Prophet (saas) reveals that this individual will live in a time of corruption and when a double-tailed comet is sighted. Lulin, the comet in question, came closest to the Earth in February 2009. In that regard, the hadith is clearly referring to the present day. Therefore, our Prophet’s (saas) description of “a rook appearing in Egypt” completely matches Hosni Mubarak.

Our Prophet (saas) has also provided other details about this individual. He will apparently have a flattened nose:

Daylami related from Abu Ali Mardani (with his series of accounts), and he from Abu Zer and he from the Messenger of Allah (saas). He said: A MAN WITH A FLATTENED NOSE WILL EMERGE FROM THE QUREYSH IN EGYPT. HE WILL BE DEFEATED, HIS POSSESSIONS WILL DISAPPEAR AND HE WILL FLEE TO RUM. He will bring them to Alexandria and he will fight against Muslims and this will be the first bloody slaughter

for more reading http://us1.harunyahya.com/Detail/T/EDCRFV/productId/38257
Re: Egyptian Crisis Predicted? by usisky(m): 6:08pm On Feb 15, 2011
@poster

the  following are the most authentic ahadith about the prophet, they are narrated by GOD Himself. Either u accept the fabricated lies or the truth GOD gives to you. its your choice.

[6:50]  Say, "I do not say to you that I possess the treasures of GOD. Nor do I know the future. Nor do I say to you that I am an angel. I simply follow what is revealed to me." Say, "Is the blind the same as the seer? Do you not reflect?"

[46:9] ]Say, "I am not different from other messengers. I have no idea what will happen to me or to you. I only follow what is revealed to me. I am no more than a profound warner."

i  really do wish the muslims will listen to me for once. open your mind up, sharpen your senses , and really look deep into what islam has become. study the quran with sincere devotion, maybe GOD will show you its truth. sallaam
Re: Egyptian Crisis Predicted? by tbaba1234: 11:25pm On Feb 15, 2011
usisky:

@poster

the  following are the most authentic ahadith about the prophet, they are narrated by GOD Himself. Either u accept the fabricated lies or the truth GOD gives to you. its your choice.

[6:50]  Say, "I do not say to you that I possess the treasures of GOD. Nor do I know the future. Nor do I say to you that I am an angel. I simply follow what is revealed to me." Say, "Is the blind the same as the seer? Do you not reflect?"

[46:9] ]Say, "I am not different from other messengers. I have no idea what will happen to me or to you. I only follow what is revealed to me. I am no more than a profound warner."

i  really do wish the muslims will listen to me for once. open your mind up, sharpen your senses , and really look deep into what islam has become. study the quran with sincere devotion, maybe GOD will show you its truth. sallaam

Of course the prophet can not on his own predict the future, he has no such power. Whatever has been revealed to him is what he spoke, There are many authentic hadiths that have predicted future events, We know that the knowledge comes from Allah, and not from the prophet alone. That is the difference, Prophets performed miracles of which included predicting future events.

The prophet was a man and we do not ascribe divinity to him, But like the ayat says, that which has been revealed to him was told to us
Re: Egyptian Crisis Predicted? by usisky(m): 11:54pm On Feb 15, 2011
@tbaba

I think you should study the verses carefully once more. The prophet is commanded by God almighy to say he does not know the future, he cannot even tell what will become of him when he departs to the after-life, what are u saying then my dear friend. He only followed the revelations given to him, and the revelation is no other than the quran. While i am not a fan of debates, but if u insist that the hadith were utterances of the prophet, then i have no choice than to enlighten u more on the subject. Do u want me to prove to u that the hadiths have nothing to do with the prophet muhammad? Just request for the proves, and i will prove to you both from the great criteria(quran) and your hadiths, that indeed the hadiths have nothing to do with muhammad, and following such sources is akin to shirk(idolatry).
Re: Egyptian Crisis Predicted? by tbaba1234: 1:30am On Feb 16, 2011
usisky:

@tbaba

I think you should study the verses carefully once more. The prophet is commanded by God almighy to say he does not know the future, he cannot even tell what will become of him when he departs to the after-life, what are u saying then my dear friend. He only followed the revelations given to him, and the revelation is no other than the quran. While i am not a fan of debates, but if u insist that the hadith were utterances of the prophet, then i have no choice than to enlighten u more on the subject. Do u want me to prove to u that the hadiths have nothing to do with the prophet muhammad? Just request for the proves, and i will prove to you both from the great criteria(quran) and your hadiths, that indeed the hadiths have nothing to do with muhammad, and following such sources is akin to shirk(idolatry).

@Usisky

I would disagree with you, brother on that point and i wouldn't want to turn this to a debate. But whilst the Quran remains the infallible words of God, the prophet was infact guided by Allah in most of the other decisions, he took in his life. Those, my friend are also revelations.

I understand the difficulties, you and many other muslims face with the hadiths, I think we need to deal with those difficulties in a logical manner. Do they contradict the Quran for instance, We know that the possibility of human error exists but you can not completely reject the hadith, particularly the the authentic ones. You can deal with your difficulties by refering to the Quran. We were instructed in the Quran to obey the messenger

There are a lot of beautiful stories in the hadith, stories we know today because people took their time to record these stories. We are told to pray in the Quran, the hadith teaches us to pray, How do you explain the numerous predictions of future events in the hadith?? many of which have occured and are still happening, The prophet on his own can not predict the future but i certainly believe that Allah can reveal the future to him,
Re: Egyptian Crisis Predicted? by vedaxcool(m): 11:42am On Feb 16, 2011
usisky:

[6:50]  Say, "I do not say to you that I possess the treasures of GOD. Nor do I know the future. Nor do I say to you that I am an angel. [size=18pt]I simply follow what is revealed to me[/size]." Say, "Is the blind the same as the seer? Do you not reflect?
"

The word revealed tranlates to what to you?

[46:9] ]Say, "I am not different from other messengers. I have no idea what will happen to me or to you.[size=20pt] I only follow what is revealed to me[/size]. [size=18pt]I am no more than a profound warner[/size]."[quote][/quote]

The words Revealed means what to u? and even profound warner means what? pls learn to think clearly without prejudice. Instead of going up and down accusing people of things you adequately lack knowneldge of, it is indeed funny how sweety your palms are when you bash the keyboard, but in your haste you missapropriated common sense and sagacity.

We are obligated to follow any ruling by Rasoolullaah (sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam) in any dispute:

"But no, by the Lord, they can have no (real) Faith, until they make thee judge in all disputes between them, and find in their souls no resistance against Thy decisions, but accept them with the fullest conviction." [Qur’aan 4:65]

Allah also mentioned that Rasoolullaah (sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam) was given the Qur’aan and Wisdom to teach people the regulations of their religion:

"Allah did confer a great favour on the believers when He sent among them an apostle from among themselves, rehearsing unto them the Signs of Allah, sanctifying them, and instructing them in Scripture and Wisdom, while, before that, they had been in manifest error." [Qur’aan 3:164]

A very strong indicator of the obligation upon us to follow the Sunnah can be found in this aayah:

", And whatsoever the Messenger (Muhammad (sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam)) gives you, take it, and whatsoever he forbids you, abstain (from it) , and fear Allah. Verily, Allah is severe in punishment." [Qur’aan 59:7] Allah has also made the obedience of Rasoolullaah (sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam) in conjunction with the obedience to Him:

"And obey Allah and the Messenger, that ye may obtain mercy." [Qur’aan 3:132]

Feel free to ignore the Qur'an when you feel like it.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Matter With This Qadiriya People / Proof That Allah Is NOT Moon God / Lessons From Hadith 6 Of The 40 Ḥadīth Of An-nawawih: Avoiding Doubtful Matters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.