Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Please How Much Will It Cost To Travel All My Family to Canada. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please How Much Will It Cost To Travel All My Family to Canada. (1211 Views)

Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland / How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? / Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Much Will It Cost To Travel All My Family to Canada. by Valoa432: 12:27pm On Aug 11, 2020
Please how much will it cost to travel all my family abroad and we are about 7.
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Travel All My Family to Canada. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 11, 2020
Another nigar is set to leave the shit hole
God no go shame us
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Travel All My Family to Canada. by gadafi101(m): 12:51pm On Aug 11, 2020
Valoa432:

Buzz me. I have someone that can provide what you are looking for.
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Travel All My Family to Canada. by STENON(f): 2:23pm On Aug 11, 2020
gadafi101:

It will end in tears.
Op don't buzz anyone. Let him reply your question here cool

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Travel All My Family to Canada. by 1beat(m): 2:42pm On Aug 11, 2020
STENON:
It will end in tears. Op don't buzz anyone. Let him reply your question here cool

I pray he will take ur golden advise
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Travel All My Family to Canada. by ednut1(m): 2:52pm On Aug 11, 2020
Valoa432:
canada is not about money is if you qualify. If you have a master or bsc plus pgd, below 31 years, with 3 years experience. You stand a good chance with express entry. Or you go through studies. As una be 7. Your sponsors account will be above 100m. Dont fall for scammers

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Travel All My Family to Canada. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 11, 2020
gadafi101:

Scammer. Stay off
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Travel All My Family to Canada. by Valoa432: 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2020
april2018:

Scammer. Stay off
Thanks.
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Travel All My Family to Canada. by Valoa432: 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2020
ednut1:
canada is not about money is if you qualify. If you have a master or bsc plus pgd, below 31 years, with 3 years experience. You stand a good chance with express entry. Or you go through studies. As una be 7. Your sponsors account will be above 100m. Dont fall for scammers
Thanks.
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Travel All My Family to Canada. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 11, 2020
Valoa432:

Family of 7, lol. How much do you have? What's your plan?

Leaving Nigeria is not just paying for ticket and flying off, if it was like that, the country for don empty. Lol.

You need a working plan because you'll be applying for visa for 7 humans.
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Travel All My Family to Canada. by Cousin9999: 10:35am On Aug 12, 2020
You're asking the wrong question. Find a job first. Then sort out how to bring your family. You may find you don't want to stay. You can potentially make enough to set your family up nice in Nigeria and then move back. Maybe set up a bunch of businesses or leverage your skills/experience abroad for a better opportunity. Think about it.

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Travel All My Family to Canada. by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 12, 2020
100million × 7 = 700,00,000 shocked shocked very cheap op
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Travel All My Family to Canada. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 12, 2020
ednut1:
Which visa route did you follow when you travel
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Travel All My Family to Canada. by ednut1(m): 7:21pm On Aug 12, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Which visa route did you follow when you travel
express entry
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Travel All My Family to Canada. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 12, 2020
ednut1:
express entry
Wow cool
Do you mind telling us about it
Or opening a thread better still
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Travel All My Family to Canada. by ednut1(m): 7:28pm On Aug 12, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Wow cool
Do you mind telling us about it
Or opening a thread better still
why are you behaving like JJC on nairaland. There is an express entry thread na. https://www.nairaland.com/5471101/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Travel All My Family to Canada. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 12, 2020
ednut1:
why are you behaving like JJC on nairaland. There is an express entry thread na. https://www.nairaland.com/5471101/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled
Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
What I mean is
Tell us how the journey went
Like the adventure of ednut1 traveling to Canada grin
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Travel All My Family to Canada. by ednut1(m): 7:44pm On Aug 12, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
What I mean is
Tell us how the journey went
Like the adventure of ednut1 traveling to Canada grin
angry time na money here. no time
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Travel All My Family to Canada. by Taal17: 11:04pm On Aug 12, 2020
20mill
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Travel All My Family to Canada. by Valoa432: 7:09am On Aug 13, 2020
Taal17:
20mill
Thanks.
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Travel All My Family to Canada. by Valoa432: 7:10am On Aug 13, 2020
ednut1:
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Jamaica And Nigeria Create History As Air Peace Lands On Caribbean Island / Cheap Uk University For Masters / Info On Dublin Visa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.