Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,086 members, 7,835,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Ronaldo Owns World Most Expensive, Largest And Fastest Jet. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Owns World Most Expensive, Largest And Fastest Jet. (1110 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Owns £26m Worth Apartment In Trump Manhattan Mansion Tower / Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Bugatti La Voiture Noire, World's Most Expensive Car / News In Pictures: Lionel Messi ​owns World’s Second Most Expensive Car At N11bn, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo Owns World Most Expensive, Largest And Fastest Jet. by Karikapapaya(m): 1:03pm On Aug 11, 2020
Being a world class sports personality surely pays off. Most sports personalities earn their money from various sources such as transfer fees, weekly wages, match bonuses, image rights, add-ons and endorsement deals. These sports personalities spends a percentage of their huge fortunes on luxurious acquisitions such as exotic cars, houses, private jets, etcetera.

One of such notable sports personality is Portugal and Juventus FC superstar, Christiano Ronaldo. Ronaldo is a three times Balloon d'or winner and a four times Champions League winner. His off-pitch celebrity status also rakes him good earnings. Ronaldo earns more annually from his Instagram posts than his annual wages in Juventus Fc. His Instagram account rakes in as much as $47.8 million annually as against his $34 million annual earnings from Juventus FC.

Ronaldo doesn't mask his taste for luxurious gadgets. His garage is filled with some of the most expensive cars in the world. He also have hotels and other real estates to his name.

His private jet, Gulfstream G650 is the biggest, fastest and most expensive private jet out there. It is a twin engine jet which can carry up to 2,950 kilograms and can travel up to 7,000 nautical miles. It is a customized jet with his name, CR7 crested on it. It costs about 50 million pounds and can carry up to 18 passengers. It is the fastest private jet, able to hit a top speed of 610 miles per hour.

Other Soccer stars who own private jets includes;
Lionel Messi (Embraer Legacy 650, 25.9 million dollars).
Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Cessna Citation Longitude, 27 million dollars).
Paul Pogba (Bombardier Challenger 350, 26.6 million dollars).
David Beckham (Bombardier Challenger 350, 29 million pounds).
Gareth Bale (Cessna Citation XL plus, 8.6 million pounds).

Other Soccer stars that have been associated with private jets ownership are; Ronaldinho, Kaka, and Wayne Rooney.

Due to the cost of maintenance and also because they are always on the soccer pitch, these stars usually lease their jets to jet rental companies and get a percentage of total rental incomes. For instance, rental of Ronaldo's jet costs a fortune of 6000 euros per hour, according to Spanish magazine, El Confidencial.

Re: Ronaldo Owns World Most Expensive, Largest And Fastest Jet. by Valoa432: 1:13pm On Aug 11, 2020
Amazing◉‿◉Christian Ronaldo is flying everyday,with it account, everything.
God be praised.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Owns World Most Expensive, Largest And Fastest Jet. by Valoa432: 1:13pm On Aug 11, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Owns World Most Expensive, Largest And Fastest Jet. by Ugaboy: 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2020
And messi is still suffering in barca with tax, messi is just into football
ORORO Is a footballer and businessman, im surprised...broke messi will be doom, if this news pop on his newsfeed.
Re: Ronaldo Owns World Most Expensive, Largest And Fastest Jet. by Fmghewzy(m): 1:41pm On Aug 11, 2020
Op you are more than daft,and some people believe this rubbish you type,I don't say this to bash Ronaldo,he is obviously one of the greatest footballers.
My only problem is with senseless bloggers who write nonsense
1 Ronaldo's jet is not the most expensive neither is it the fastest,
Hundreds of people dey wey their jet beat this
Where did you put the Saudi royals,qataris and so on .

I for ignore the rubbish you type buy na the Messi wey you put dere wey vex me abeg for what
Re: Ronaldo Owns World Most Expensive, Largest And Fastest Jet. by ojaysam25(m): 2:05pm On Aug 11, 2020
@ op correct that writeup....Ronaldo is a 5 time balor dhor and champions league winner....make i nor vex for you

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Owns World Most Expensive, Largest And Fastest Jet. by DaddyRochie1642: 2:55pm On Aug 11, 2020
Lionel Messi Still Remains the Greatest grin grin
Re: Ronaldo Owns World Most Expensive, Largest And Fastest Jet. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2020
Stupid,senseless & useless blogger! Where is that of the Saudi Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Al-Saud? You should've confined ur post to footballers alone to abate publicising ur stupidity..
Re: Ronaldo Owns World Most Expensive, Largest And Fastest Jet. by VillageBus(m): 5:28pm On Aug 11, 2020
DjRicky:
Stupid,senseless & useless blogger! Where is that of the Saudi Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Al-Saud? You should've confined ur post to footballers alone to abate publicising ur stupidity..
Fmghewzy:
Op you are more than daft,and some people believe this rubbish you type,I don't say this to bash Ronaldo,he is obviously one of the greatest footballers.

I for ignore the rubbish you type buy na the Messi wey you put dere wey vex me abeg for what
Gulfstream G650 is the world fastest jet, and Ronaldo own one.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Owns World Most Expensive, Largest And Fastest Jet. by Fmghewzy(m): 8:33am On Aug 12, 2020
[quote author=VillageBus post=92707139] Gulfstream G650 is the world fastest jet, and Ronaldo own one.
You sef dey talk rubbish ,go browse am yourself ,last last the only thing you go say na say Ronaldo be the footballer wey get the fastest jet(i.e within the footballers oooo).not in the world,jet plenty wey beat hin own hands down.

Why I dey argue sef ,make me sef go hustle make I buy my own

But on a serious note no dey talk wetin you no Sabi,it is bad
Re: Ronaldo Owns World Most Expensive, Largest And Fastest Jet. by VillageBus(m): 1:33pm On Aug 12, 2020
[quote author=Fmghewzy post=92725709][/quote]na only you know wetin u dey talk, use Google search world fastest jet, then comeback here.
Re: Ronaldo Owns World Most Expensive, Largest And Fastest Jet. by Beverlyjean(f): 1:39pm On Aug 12, 2020
Fmghewzy:

But did u have to insult her?? He posted something, it was just left for u to correct him if its incorrect
Re: Ronaldo Owns World Most Expensive, Largest And Fastest Jet. by Beverlyjean(f): 1:40pm On Aug 12, 2020
DjRicky:

Oh my ....why the insult...y so much hate??

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Download Video: Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace 4-0 All Goals & Highlights / Is Baron The Predicting App A Scam? / Bet9ja Sure Booking Code For Today 18th October 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.