Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:42 AM

Is Baron The Predicting App A Scam? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Baron The Predicting App A Scam? (1116 Views)

(football Predicting App) Make Money With Getpredic Goal Goal Sure Odds / Sure Bets And How Geomancy Works On Predicting A Match5 / Money Maker Soccer Predictions App A Scam!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Baron The Predicting App A Scam? by Eryyy92: 1:55am On Oct 11, 2020
Good morning nairalanders.
please I want someone to clarify about this baron the predictor app.
I have lost some good amount of money on football matches. So I was convinced by my friend to buy one baron the predictor app from Google play store. He also told how accurate their tips are. Right now I'm about buying it for 97$ but I want someone who has experience with it or someone who has used it to tell me if it worth the amount it's sold for. I don't want to lose another money. I was quite impressed with the rating on Google play store. Please your contribution will be appreciated .

2 Likes

Re: Is Baron The Predicting App A Scam? by EmptyGarden(m): 2:30am On Oct 11, 2020
Don't waste that money.
Re: Is Baron The Predicting App A Scam? by youngestuk(m): 3:39am On Oct 11, 2020
Try soccervista.com or try eagle predict on Instagram.
Re: Is Baron The Predicting App A Scam? by Wolf442: 7:42am On Oct 11, 2020
Eryyy92:
I have lost some good amount of money on football matches. So I was convinced by my friend to buy one baron the predictor app from Google play store. He also told how accurate their tips are. Right now I'm about buying it for 97$ but I want someone who has experience with it or someone who has used it to tell me if it worth the amount it's sold for. I don't want to lose another money. I was quite impressed with the rating on Google play store. Please your contribution will be appreciated .

If you know what's good for you, Don't buy that app oo...Baron Betting tips now, which is now called Forza betting tips is a fake.. Don't believe that stuff they tell you on playstore, because i believe it was constructed. I bought the app for 26k, and i haven't won sh.it from it. So help yourself out ooo.. Don't purchase it, nah u go regret Las Las.

3 Likes

Re: Is Baron The Predicting App A Scam? by djbuobley69(m): 9:56am On Oct 11, 2020
I have a good sport games tips 100% free and also a vip games everyday for 9,000 for a month only...if u are interested let me know
Re: Is Baron The Predicting App A Scam? by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:04am On Oct 11, 2020
Eryyy92:
It is pure scam. If you need games tell me but, the odds are not big.

1 Like

Re: Is Baron The Predicting App A Scam? by djbuobley69(m): 10:08am On Oct 11, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
It is pure scam. If you need games tell me but, the odds are not big.

Am interested
Re: Is Baron The Predicting App A Scam? by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:09am On Oct 11, 2020
djbuobley69:

Am interested
No probs, I'll drop a little something here
Re: Is Baron The Predicting App A Scam? by DeckeyLyrical(m): 10:25am On Oct 11, 2020
Eryyy92:

If you have this money to waste, look for good punters like Chewbacca that can be giving you games than wasting it.
I can even predict like them
Re: Is Baron The Predicting App A Scam? by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:00am On Oct 11, 2020
djbuobley69:

Am interested
9QTM5 1xbet

Re: Is Baron The Predicting App A Scam? by djbuobley69(m): 11:48am On Oct 11, 2020
Stephenmoka4:

9QTM5
1xbet

Pls will u drop it like this everyday for us
Re: Is Baron The Predicting App A Scam? by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:01pm On Oct 11, 2020
djbuobley69:

Pls will u drop it like this everyday for us
If there are something nice to play, why not.

1 Like

Re: Is Baron The Predicting App A Scam? by imagrg(m): 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2020
Don't buy it.
It's a scam!
Free predictions plus free draw systems at ....see my sig below for FREEBIES!
Re: Is Baron The Predicting App A Scam? by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2020
1xbet G43T5
Re: Is Baron The Predicting App A Scam? by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:37pm On Oct 14, 2020
1xbet
C5Q85
offside market
Re: Is Baron The Predicting App A Scam? by VicM6: 9:49pm On Oct 14, 2020
Wolf442:

If you know what's good for you, Don't buy that app oo...Baron Betting tips now, which is now called Forza betting tips is a fake.. Don't believe that stuff they tell you on playstore, because i believe it was constructed. I bought the app for 26k, and i haven't won sh.it from it. So help yourself out ooo.. Don't purchase it, nah u go regret Las Las.
Na wetin dey kill man bdis. 26k nd you haven't won anytin.... Na curse o.... anyway sha... you can chat me up nd let me restore back ur life.. lol, just kidding.... BUT

Tired of loosing ur hard earn money no gambling, contact me for a better redemption. Zero, Seven, Zero, One, Eight, Eight, Nine Two, Seven, One, Seven...let's smile to the bank...
Re: Is Baron The Predicting App A Scam? by Samakus(m): 8:21pm On Oct 15, 2020
VicM6:
Na wetin dey kill man bdis. 26k nd you haven't won anytin.... Na curse o.... anyway sha... you can chat me up nd let me restore back ur life.. lol, just kidding.... BUT

Tired of loosing ur hard earn money no gambling, contact me for a better redemption. Zero, Seven, Zero, One, Eight, Eight, Nine Two, Seven, One, Seven...let's smile to the bank...

What exactly are you giving to bettors? Dropping your number without saying what you will give sends a wrong signal. Anyways, chat me on my WhatsApp number on my siggy. If you ask me to pay, I run straight
Re: Is Baron The Predicting App A Scam? by VicM6: 10:22pm On Oct 15, 2020
Samakus:

What exactly are you giving to bettors? Dropping your number without saying what you will give sends a wrong signal. Anyways, chat me on my WhatsApp number on my siggy. If you ask me to pay, I run straight
I don't av to chat you neither do u av to chat me up too. If you re winning ur games constantly then you are good to go. No qualms boss..

Thank you
Re: Is Baron The Predicting App A Scam? by Samakus(m): 6:22am On Oct 16, 2020
VicM6:
I don't av to chat you neither do u av to chat me up too. If you re winning ur games constantly then you are good to go. No qualms boss..

Thank you

Noted. Enjoy your day
Re: Is Baron The Predicting App A Scam? by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:26pm On Oct 16, 2020
1xbet 1.5+ odds 8QZCN

(1) (Reply)

Bet9ja Sure Booking Code For Today 18th October 2020 / Start The Season With Excelbet / No Successful Man Will Ever Tell Or Show You His Source

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.