Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,541 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:49 PM

Nid Advice From Only Matured God Fearing Men And Women Esp Those Hapily Married - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nid Advice From Only Matured God Fearing Men And Women Esp Those Hapily Married (623 Views)

7 Values To Teach Our Children To Make Them Grow Into Godly Men And Women / The Divine Way Men And Women Are Created By God And Its Pitfalls / You Are Spiritually Matured If You Have "Perfect" Control Over These Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nid Advice From Only Matured God Fearing Men And Women Esp Those Hapily Married by omoaghe(m): 9:46am On Feb 14, 2011
am a finalist in one of our reputable university.I believe totally in God and by his grace has been able to shun pre marital sex.Am over 25yrs of age.I realy do want 2 enter a marriage bound relationship.I believ dis is d right time 4 me.Der's dis girl in my sch i love so much,i've done all i cud 2 convince her but she kips telling me 2 be patient,but how long i dont know.she says she admire me alot,am caring,she likes my kind of person but do not want 2 be committed at the moment.We've known eachother as friend 4 d past 2 years and it has been a wonderful experience.She intensified my love 4 her when she invited me 2 her faculty fellowshp end of year dinner and paid d price,above all i love her cause she's a very open person.She's a christian too and has also kept her pride(virginity).She's 21yrs old.she's got 2more years 2 spend in school.
I dont know wat 2 do,i intend getting married 4years from now.She seems to fit into my perfect match and soul desire.She has told me not 2 build my world around her.These days she seldom calls me and i can hardly go on a day without her voice,am so emotional.Pls i nid concrete godly counsel cause in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.
Re: Nid Advice From Only Matured God Fearing Men And Women Esp Those Hapily Married by Sweetnecta: 1:44am On Feb 15, 2011
i am a muslim.

reality is that if she does not want you like that, dont get bent out os shape because when you leave the university ground, the next chapter of your life will even be more exciting.

you will in the course of your life's journey meet those who your heart will skip a beat. your wife will know you when you see her.

she will not put you off. you will hurry towards each other.

you must not settle for someone who doesnt love you like that. if you do, she will be another Jesus in your life; a god, also.
Re: Nid Advice From Only Matured God Fearing Men And Women Esp Those Hapily Married by alexleo(m): 7:54pm On Feb 16, 2011
let me first of all commend you for keeping your virginity uptill now and may God help you to continue keeping it till you get married. As for the girl you talked about that you are in love with, i will advice that you keep praying about it to be sure that the attraction you are having for her is not of the devil. Satan specializes in making a fake of every provision that God has for us. He can make you desire this girl so much all in the name of love so that he will use it to put you into the wrong marriage. When you enter into the wrong marriage, then your chances of making heaven becomes so much narrow so be careful and prayerful. Keep a free heart for now. Between now and the next four years you are talking about, you dont know where you will find yourself, the kind of people you will meet and what if along the line you meet someone you may discover you have more attraction for, what do you do? Dump the girl after you have pulled her heart your side? And what if same happens to her and she dumps you after how many years? The little level of exposure you have received so far in life is not enough for you to rush into such decisions now. Like I said, satan can as well plant such attractions for her so as to distract both of you from fulfilling God's actual plans for each of you as it concerns marriage. May God help you.
Re: Nid Advice From Only Matured God Fearing Men And Women Esp Those Hapily Married by omoaghe(m): 11:50pm On Feb 16, 2011
Thanks alexleo & sweetnecta.I appreciate ur opinion and God bless u richly indeed.

Tanks again alexleo.i'll lay it on d master feet & rest on his will.

(1) (Reply)

The Days Of The Latter Rain / Rent Church Building: Starting Church Or Newly Anointed Pastor / What Do You Do When God Seems Far Away From You? Here Is A Little Story I Rather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.