Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,042 members, 7,828,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) (79040 Views)

Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] / "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi / Matrimony Of Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by millieademi: 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2020
Episode 17 - A warning.

Seyifunmi barged into the flat with tears in her eyes. She'd been right all this while. How could Dele? How could he?

She never thought him the kind of man to cheat, but it wasn't really written on the forehead. Her heart writhed in extreme pain and all she wanted was to take it out. But that wasn't possible, thus she was doomed to suffer the worst kind of pain.

The pain of a heartbreak.

She yelled and through her handbag across the room,not minding her phone was still in it.

"Jesus Christ!" Ose shouted.

She turned and saw her two man audience.

"Shay, what happened?" Ro called and walked up to her.

Her tears spilled as she ran into her cousin's arms.

"He's a bastard. A godforsaken bastard." She sobbed.

"Oh my God, Shay, you're scaring me. Were you raped?" Rosanna whispered.

"Délé's having an affair with Tinu." She cried and clutched unto Rosanna tighter.

The twin gasp from Ose and Rosanna deepened her wounds as she recalled everything. She sobbed harder and felt Ose rub her back.

She wanted to die, evaporate, vanish, or anything to get away from the tremendous pain Dele had dealt on her. Her heart kept on quivering along with everything visceral in her. It was as though someone had poured acid on her internal organs and she was helpless to stop him or heal herself. Everytime she remembered what happened earlier in the day a ton of acid flowed onto her being and she was powerless to stop it.

"Shay, are you sure? Did you catch them together?" Ose asked. She broke away from Rosanna and turned to face him.

"Yeah. Invariably. I heard their phone conversation." She answered and walked to where her bag lay and fished out her Dictaphone.

She walked back to them and tapped the navigation buttons to select her last recording. She had been on a conference call working on a proposal with a few of her subordinates and had been recording their ideas.

She got her period and ended the call as she left to get herself some sanitary pads. When she got back to her work she found her Dictaphone still recording.

She was rewinding the recording to listen to the ideas she recorded when she stumbled upon Délé's conversation with Tinu.

She should have known Délé's disinterest in sex was more than just a headache. He wasn't interested because he was getting it elsewhere.

She bit her lips as she fumbled her Dictaphone as she fast forwarded the recording . Her eyes were blinded with tears and her heart pounded in pain.

Didn't Dele think of how devastated she'd be? Did he even think of her feelings? Most certainly not. She could still hear the thrill in his voice as he said, 'I'll see you at the hotel, babe.'

She was right not to have trusted Tinu. The skank was shameless. She left Dele for Chris and now Chris was dead, she wanted to return back to her vomit.

She shouldn't blame Dele. It was all Tinu's fault.

She tapped the play button and Délé's voice filled the room.

"Hey babe. I saw your missed calls…. I know you're waiting for me at the hotel…. I'm sorry. Seyifunmi wouldn't leave the house and I'm running out of excuses to give her…. Babe, babe, I said I'm sorry…"

He let out a hearty chuckle and said, "Don't even try it, Atinuke. You know I have what you want…. You're telling me 'if you want it, come and get it.' Somebody will let you have few minutes of control, you will be doing anyhow….You know if I handle you will cry…. Oh, just wait. Your 'please Dele' will be like music in my ears…. Don't worry. I'll see you at the hotel, babe... I'll just get the keys from the receptionist.…. Okay….Yeah…. Me too babe."

Rosanna sighed and looked at Ose.

"Seyifunmi, maybe they were talking about something else. I mean those could be like sexual innuendos. Dele doesn't seem like the type to cheat." Rosanna said.

Seyifunmi chuckled and said, "So the hotel and room keys were innuendos as well?"

Rosanna groaned and turned to Ose. "Please, reason with her."

Ose scratched the back of his head.

"I don't know-"

"Don't tell me you believe Délé's is cheating just by listening to that one-sided conversation." Rosanna cried.

"Ro, be factual. I have what you want? If I handle you, you will cry? Your please Dele will be like music to my ears? Seyifunmi wouldn't go out? And I've run out of excuses to give her? If that isn't a man cheating, I don't know what is!" Ose cried.

Seyifunmi bit back a sob as she realized she wasn't just over thinking. Ose saw it too.

Ro rolled her eyes at Ose and turned back to her.

"Seyifunmi, calm down. It might not be as you're thinking. Maybe it's a misunderstanding. Maybe-"

"Rosanna, you're amazing but too trusting. And that was why Dare was able to hurt you." See said as she wiped her face.

Rosanna frowned and shook her head.

"So what are you going to do?" Ose asked.

"I'm going to put Tinu in her place and tell her to leave my man alone. If not, I'll show her children what are skank she really is." Seyifunmi said.

"That's a horrible idea!" Rosanna cried.

"What would you have me do? Sit back and let Tinu steal Dele? Just like you let another woman steal Dare away from you?" Seyifunmi fired back.

Her head tilted from the force of Rosanna's slap and the sound resonated in the room. Alongside Ose's gasp.

"How dare you?" Seyifunmi cried and raised her hand to retaliate.

Rosanna caught her hand midair and slapped her on the other cheek with tears glistening in her eyes.

"You have no idea what happened, so don't go running your stupid mouth when you don't know everything." Rosanna shouted and stormed out of Ose's house after grabbing her handbag.

Ose ran after her but came back a few seconds after.

"Did you see what she did to me?" Seyifunmi cried as she rubbed her cheeks.

"Yeah. And if I were her, I'd have slapped you some more." Ose snapped.

"Sure, take her side Romeo!" She sneered and walked towards her bag. "I don't even know why I came here."

She picked up the bag and walked towards the door. Her hand was on the handle when Ose groaned, "Date didn't dump Ro or run off with another woman. He died."

She stilled and turned back with her face questioning.

"Yeah." He clarified. "Dare died. He gave his life for his daughter."

"What?!"

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by millieademi: 6:50pm On Aug 17, 2020
Sorry it's short. Today's been wild for me.

Comment please.
Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by Ayanfe29(f): 6:56pm On Aug 17, 2020
Thanks for the update dear.

Honestly, I dislike Seyifunmi. Although I understand how she feels about the whole situation but she ought to be patient. She should take her time to investigate and stop living by assumptions.

Dele, go back to Tinu please. Seyifunmi doesn't worth your love

2 Likes

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by mhizv(f): 6:59pm On Aug 17, 2020
cry

This is sad!

I take back all the insults I rained on dare!

1 Like

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by Gloriagee(f): 7:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
Seyi is soooooo immature. Good job, Millie

1 Like

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by Josipov: 7:02pm On Aug 17, 2020
Seyifunmi has suddenly taken over from Felicia with that her unbridled and sharp tongue of hers.

Dele/Tinu...35% loading

1 Like

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by Josipov: 7:13pm On Aug 17, 2020
millieademi:
Sorry it's short. Today's been wild for me.

Comment please.
Try amala plus Abula with ogunfe as dinner.
You'll thank me later.
Well done for the good works so far.

1 Like

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by genius43(m): 7:13pm On Aug 17, 2020
Calling a 33 year old Lady immature doesn't cut it. She has issues deep rooted within her starting from her insecurities, lack of self confidence and been very self centered. She is very quick to jump into conclusions and her type can kill before finding out the Truth.

1 Like

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by millieademi: 7:25pm On Aug 17, 2020
Josipov:

Try amala plus Abula with ogunfe as dinner.
You'll thank me later.
Well done for the good works so far.

Already had Lafu and Egusi for dinner. You can support with the ogufe.

1 Like

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by Glory4567(f): 8:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
Pls don't let seyifunmi lose Dele, pls and pls
Na jealousy dey do am
Seriously I understand when your lover is plannyg sth good BT discrete from you and the worst is when he is planning it with a lady they once had sth before.
I really get it.
Pls let the proposal plan come to an end faster in order to stop wahala

1 Like

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by enirock(m): 8:31pm On Aug 17, 2020
Once doubts begin to creep into the minds of lovers, they (some) act and reach a conclusion before ever thinking about it. Seyifummi is not just insecure, it runs deeper than that. Please what happened to Dare's daughter that led to his death Thanks for the update Millie.

1 Like

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by peacy26: 8:57pm On Aug 17, 2020
na wa o, seyi u need to calm down or else u'll loose D.D for real.

1 Like

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by millieademi: 9:07pm On Aug 17, 2020
Episode 18- The Five Musketeers

Tinu smiled as she walked into the living room to meet a waiting Seyifunmi. She was happy for Seyifunmi and Dele. He had told her of his plans. By Friday, he'd whisk her away on a romantic weekend getaway and then propose to her on the lawn of their new house. He had already sized the ring on her finger while she slept and it fit perfectly.

Seyifunmi was overdue for the proposal in her own opinion. She'd stood by Dele through the good, the bad and the nasty. Though she'd started to dislike her after her squabble with Tomini, after her explanation, she'd forgiven her.

She was proud of her work on their home. She hoped Dele would remember to recommend her to his friends and clientele. Anyway, she'd pester him to. And besides, her work ought to speak for itself.

"I'm sorry for keeping you waiting. I had to make an important call," Tinu said as she sat in an armchair opposite Seyifunmi.

Seyifunmi pursed her lips and nodded.

Okay. Why did she seem irritated? She wasn't on the phone for that long.

"So what brings you here? Did Dele send you to us?" Tinu asked smiling.

Seyifunmi perched on the edge of her seat and glared at her.

"Dele doesn't know I'm here. And no, he didn't send me to you."

Her tone reeked of hostility and Tinu's brows furrowed. What was this about.

"Look, I don't know if this is some sort of reverse rescuer syndrome, that has Dele lurking round you like a puppy on a leash; or you're the one reeling him in. Honestly, I don't know but I couldn't care less. Whatever it is, I want you to end it Now." Seyifunmi gritted with her eyes narrowed.

Tinu frowned and said, "I'm not sure I get you."

Seyifunmi smirked and tsked shaking her head.

"You really are shameless, aren't you? It's bad enough you're sleeping with my boyfriend and yet you won't own up to it. Look, your good girl facade might have Dele and everyone else fooled but not me. I can see you for what you are.

"Can't you be content with your choices? You chose Chris and now he's-"

"I'd advise you to choose your next words very carefully." Tinu gritted, her confusion fading to anger.

How dare she mention Chris's name?

"Live with your choices, Tinu and stop trying to use the kids as a ladder back to Délé's life." Seyifunmi snarled and eyed her. "It's a shame, those beautiful kids have a slut for a mother."

Tinu stood, unable to bear any of Seyifunmi's insults any longer.

"Get out of my house. Get out before I do something I'll regret." Tinu said pointing at the door. "And I don't ever want to see your face again."

Seyifunmi hissed and stood too.

"Just stay away from my boyfriend and you'll never see me here again." Seyifunmi said and walked out of the house.

Tinu panted in rage and palmed her head.

Was there a mark on her forehead that screamed man-stealer? Just that afternoon, she'd spilled a drink on a man at the food court. She'd tried wiping the stains off when his wife came and embarrassed her in front of all the diners.

She sighed and wiped away the tears that slipped out of her eyes. She never faced thus kind of insults and ridicule while her husband was alive. Was this the kind of life widows led?

"Mummy?"

Tinu gasped as she heard her son's voice. She wiped her tears quickly and turned to face a frowning Temi.

She smiled brightly to hide her tears.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were rehearsing with Mr. Agbe." Tinu called as she walked closer to the boy.

"Tomini was right. She is a witch." Temi said.

Tinu's smile faltered. Did Temi hear everything Seyifunmi told her?

She sank to her haunches in front of him.

"What did you hear?"

"She called you bad names, mummy and that's why you're crying. Tomini was right about her." The boy said with tears in his eyes.

Tinu felt hatred unlike anything she had ever felt before.

"Stop crying." She cooed, wiping tears off his face.

"I'm crying because you're crying, Mummy." The boy said and wiped away the tears she didn't even know she was shedding.

"Mummy, you're not all the bad things she said. She's a liar. A pathological liar." Temi said and she pulled her son in her a hug to comfort herself.

Usually she'd have asked him where he learnt the big word but today she couldn't. She was too overwhelmed with its aptness.

"Mummy, stop crying, please." Temi sobbed.

She pulled away and wiped her tears and smiled.

"See. Mummy's not crying again."

He nodded and sniffled. "What are we going to do now?"

"We?"

"Yes, we. We are the five musketeers. All for one and one for all. Remember?" The boy said.

She chuckled, sniveling.

"First, we keep this between the two of us." Tinu said and the boy frowned.

"You always say no secrets."

She smiled and said, "It won't stay a secret for long. Just please. Not a word about this to Tomini, Chris, Grandma and Grandpa. And certainly not to your Daddy."

Temi frown weakened as fear coated his eyes.

"She's not going to be our stepmom, is she?"

"Not if I have anything to say about it." Tinu promised and Temi nodded. "Now go back to rehearsal."

Temi nodded again and left the room.

If Seyifunmi saw her as an opportunist because of her rapport with her children's father then she'd end it.

She wasn't going to ask Dele to choose between his girlfriend and his children.

She'd make the choice for him . She walked back to her room to place a call to her travel agent.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by enirock(m): 9:19pm On Aug 17, 2020
Now Tinu wants to take the children away. Which kind rubbish be all this one They forget that lives and relationships are at stake. Seyi went to the extreme with her choice of words and now Tinu is about to make a 'bad' decision.

2 Likes

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by peacy26: 9:26pm On Aug 17, 2020
Seyi u went to far this time. If Dele leaves u, you caused it o. Haba!

1 Like

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by millieademi: 9:28pm On Aug 17, 2020
enirock:
Now Tinu wants to take the children away. Which kind rubbish be all this one They forget that lives and relationships are at stake. Seyi went to the extreme with her choice of words and now Tinu is about to make a 'bad' decision.

I won't blame Tinu. You can't hate me and love my kids. She's just trying to protect herself and her children.

1 Like

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by enirock(m): 9:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
millieademi:

I won't blame Tinu. You can't hate me and love my kids. She's just trying to protect herself and her children.
True but right now she's not considering all factors and maybe she could have hinted that all Dele is doing was for her and try to de-escalate the situation instead of taking this decision (because one way or the other, she's telling Dele to choose through this act of taking the childrem away and it will disrupt the supposed proposal).
Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by Adeola25(f): 9:40pm On Aug 17, 2020
Allsdare is dead? afi Ocean of secrets nah. Thanks for the update ma'am

1 Like

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by Hantonia(f): 9:46pm On Aug 17, 2020
This seyifunmi should calm down now her own is getting too much if she doesn't give herself brain she loose all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by Fortunebae(f): 9:48pm On Aug 17, 2020
There is nothing I hate more than irrational thinking people, I just feel like giving Seyifunmi a hot slap

1 Like

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by morhsuud22(m): 10:06pm On Aug 17, 2020
Dear millieademi pls can you kill Seyifunmi off or put her in coma ? I'm asking for a friend.

1 Like

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by Ann2012(f): 10:24pm On Aug 17, 2020
Seyi went too far this time around. Her level of insecurities is 100%. So Dare is dead.... may his soul Rest In Peace. Thanks for the slap Ro, Seyi surely deserved that slap cool
Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by Khriztarl(f): 10:25pm On Aug 17, 2020
Ok, the conversation between Dele and Tinu, if i were in Seyi's shoes (i'd remove it and give it back, lol) i'd think Dele's cheating. We all are aware of what's going on between Dele and Tinu, that's why we blame seyi. To me, she wasn't wrong for thinking Dele's a cheat. But, my major problem is the way she goes abt her thoughts. Ro. Kept u out of what really happened to her did u ask why? I guess, it's because of your childish reasoning and unbridled tongue. After knowing what Ro. Passed through to get over dare you still told her those hurtful words? SMH.
Instead of having a heart to heart convo. With ur spouse you rather bad mouth his children's mum. Even to the extent of including a 'dead' man in ur lash-out. Wow. Bravo seyi. Jumbo mouth, we sight you.
Tinu, instead of threatening dele with the kids why not try talking to seyi, get to know why she acts ackwardly towards you. Hey, we know you're obiliwisky but, you could prove to seyi dat you are wiser, and no slut or man snatcher.

3 Likes

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by manduwem(m): 11:03pm On Aug 17, 2020
[quote author=Khriztarl post=92936697]Ok, the conversation between Dele and Tinu, if i were in Seyi's shoes (i'd remove it and give it back, lol) i'd think Dele's cheating.

I don't blame Seyi BC of what I know.I blame her BC she's doing something that can damage trust Wen the shit hits d fan.
I'm a guy who's a sucker for trust in any relationship. N anyone I date, from Day1 I always tell her don't assume.
When u love someone, it's always best to hear from the person. No matter the supposed evidence u av, hold on till u ask. He or she may want to lie, den u spring Ur supposed evidence as an Ace. That's a better alternative than looking for a way to correct broken trust wen u realize u assumed wrongly.

2 Likes

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by Destiny4fame(m): 12:38am On Aug 18, 2020
Seyifunmi is prolly gonna lose everything, this one that Dele's mum does not even like her, nah she sabi anyways, but I won't really fault her, but then, the Yoruba's said 'yara lati gboro, lora lati fesi' (Hasten to hear words, but be moderate/slow to give response) you don't act on everything immediately. Moreover, she's not even listening to anyone, her mum, sisters, friends, I'm short she no dey use her head. Wo, nah she sabi jere

1 Like

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by AirmirthDY(f): 6:27am On Aug 18, 2020
Destiny4fame:
Seyifunmi is prolly gonna lose everything, this one that Dele's mum does not even like her, nah she sabi anyways, but I won't really fault her, but then, the Yoruba's said 'yara lati gboro, lora lati fesi' (Hasten to hear words, but be moderate/slow to give response) you don't act on everything immediately. Moreover, she's not even listening to anyone, her mum, sisters, friends, I'm short she no dey use her head. Wo, nah she sabi jere

I see that you are angry already... Abeg, no vex for Seyifunmi

1 Like

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by oyinella(f): 8:55am On Aug 18, 2020
Seyi's jealousy will ruin her

1 Like

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by Ohibenemma(m): 9:46am On Aug 18, 2020
See groove, Millieademi, and nobody invited me o!

But this Seyifunmi sha. Is foolishness her destiny?

Being hot-headed is bad on its own, but being foolishly and unreasonably so is a curse. What happened to being circumspect in such circumstances? Why take it up with Tinu when Dele was a better option? Dis Seyi mumu sha.

I can only hope it's not her greatest undoing laslas. Millieademi, up you!

1 Like

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by Ochyglowsglows(f): 11:19am On Aug 18, 2020
You've spoken well. Seyi is too rash. Way too rash, always acts on impulse. Communication is key in every relationship. She'd end up ruining things beyond repair. Tiny isn't threatening Dele, I don't think she intends to tell him anything sef. I think she just wants to leave with her kids without informing Dele (because if she tells him, he might end things with Seyi. She knows he'd definitely pick his children's love over Seyi, and that's what she wants to avoid). We must always learn to bridle our tongue. Scratch that, a woman must always learn to bridle her tongue, even the Bible says a wise woman builds her home, but a foolish one plucks it down with her own hands). I am worried for Tinu. I'd not like for her to go to Abuja and end up getting harmed by Chris' father.

Khriztarl:
Ok, the conversation between Dele and Tinu, if i were in Seyi's shoes (i'd remove it and give it back, lol) i'd think Dele's cheating. We all are aware of what's going on between Dele and Tinu, that's why we blame seyi. To me, she wasn't wrong for thinking Dele's a cheat. But, my major problem is the way she goes abt her thoughts. Ro. Kept u out of what really happened to her did u ask why? I guess, it's because of your childish reasoning and unbridled tongue. After knowing what Ro. Passed through to get over dare you still told her those hurtful words? SMH.
Instead of having a heart to heart convo. With ur spouse you rather bad mouth his children's mum. Even to the extent of including a 'dead' man in ur lash-out. Wow. Bravo seyi. Jumbo mouth, we sight you.
Tinu, instead of threatening dele with the kids why not try talking to seyi, get to know why she acts ackwardly towards you. Hey, we know you're obiliwisky but, you could prove to seyi dat you are wiser, and no slut or man snatcher.

2 Likes

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by skubido(m): 12:40pm On Aug 18, 2020
Hmmmmm.

Seyi sha,,, no na

1 Like

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by peacy26: 12:56pm On Aug 18, 2020
pls tinu can go anywhere but abuja. abeg o

1 Like

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by funbi2020: 3:11pm On Aug 18, 2020
Seyi you better be careful because as things is going on now you will definitely shase away dele whom you think you are protecting from tinu with your harsh behaviour, you don't listen to advice rather you tonguelash anybody who trying to advice you. repent now before it is too late.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Purple Roses / Lucifer's Key / Victims Of Passion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.