Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,497 members, 7,826,871 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Bbnaija2020: “I Attacked Nengi Because Of Ozo"– Lucy Tells Dora - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija2020: “I Attacked Nengi Because Of Ozo"– Lucy Tells Dora (830 Views)

I Never Has Sex With Nengi In The Shower, Ozo Tells Dora- Bbnaija / Bbnaija: “if Nengi Think’s She Is A Player, I Am Jack Sparrow” – Ozo Tells Dora / Dora Nnaji - Najmakeupartistry- Genevieve Nnaji's Sister Celebrates Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija2020: “I Attacked Nengi Because Of Ozo"– Lucy Tells Dora by Nobody: 5:13am On Aug 12, 2020
*BBNaija 2020 Update*

�Lucy has cited Ozo as the main reason why she attacked Nengi on Sunday right after the live eviction show.

While relaxing in the hammock, Lucy and her bosom friend, Dorathy was heard talking about Ozo and his future bride, Nengi.

According to Lucy, she attacked Nengi because of Ozo, she sees him as an indecisive person being toyed around by Nengi and she dislikes it.

Read Full Post here
���
https://www.gistonlinesng.com.ng/2020/08/bbnaija2020-i-attacked-nengi-because-of.html

(1) (Reply)

Man Surprised His Wife With Benz Because She Is Not Feeling Fine(photos) / Let’s Vote: “FEM” Or “NO STRESS” / Bbnaija 2020: Bastard – Vee Blasts Ozo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.