Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Silly Boy My Son: - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Silly Boy My Son: (1754 Views)

ignore please! my lil bro was just being silly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Silly Boy My Son: by OgaMadam(f): 2:00pm On Jun 18, 2007
The way i have been looking for you around the land.

Where have you dissappeared to my boy.

Yesterday i left some dinner in the house and you didnt even enter kitchen.

You are worrying me, i hope its not that girl Mcube making you thin O.

Please enh, come home now.

Mum
Re: Silly Boy My Son: by moondust(m): 2:07pm On Jun 18, 2007
undecided
Re: Silly Boy My Son: by sillyboy(m): 2:13pm On Jun 18, 2007
Mum, am always around. It's just that I have loads of assignment to do. The dinner you left for me wasn't to appealing, so I decided to go for Iya Mufu's "fufu" grin

Mum, I must tell you that that mcube lady is really bothering me oo. She's always pursuing me with love in my dreams. to tell you the truth, she's not the only one on Nairaland chasing me (she must not see this o) lipsrsealed

Mum how could you forget that today is my birthday? Well sha, my friends are making up for you later tonight.
Re: Silly Boy My Son: by mcube(f): 2:28pm On Jun 18, 2007
Silly boy

how do u mean " there are lots of girls chasing u" so u ave been lying to me all this while that am ur only sweetheart. any way no problem

i never knew today is ur birthday am really sorry

Any way Happy Birthday, Longest of life and lots of prosperity
Re: Silly Boy My Son: by sillyboy(m): 2:40pm On Jun 18, 2007
@ mcube.

Darling, please disregard what you saw earlier on. I was just trying to convince my mum (Oga Madam). You should know I only think about you.

Am having a bash with my friends after work, wanna come?
Re: Silly Boy My Son: by mcube(f): 2:47pm On Jun 18, 2007
i love to but i close late in the office.

hope u are not dissappointed?
Re: Silly Boy My Son: by sillyboy(m): 2:52pm On Jun 18, 2007
Very dissapointed. But definately not discouraged. Please tell your employer that u've got sillyboy that doesn't like u coming home late.
Re: Silly Boy My Son: by mcube(f): 3:07pm On Jun 18, 2007
i will tell my boss exactly wat u said. okay my sweetheart.
Re: Silly Boy My Son: by Joey82(m): 3:27pm On Jun 18, 2007
Silly Boy, alldis tin wey una de talk na out of "sillyness" abi na true true matter.
Re: Silly Boy My Son: by rowlandwhy: 3:31pm On Jun 18, 2007
HA, which kain ya wa be dis?

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Silly Boy My Son: by sillyboy(m): 3:35pm On Jun 18, 2007
@ Joey82

Na tru tru o
Re: Silly Boy My Son: by Roadblock: 3:46pm On Jun 18, 2007
whats up silly, good to know today is your birthday, Wish you many happy return and also the very best in your endeavors,
You and this mcube girl, Hmmmmmm I think you are too silly for the girl grin grin What do you think.
Re: Silly Boy My Son: by sillyboy(m): 4:11pm On Jun 18, 2007
@ Roadblock.

Thanks for the birthday wishes. Believe me, am trying to catch my fun to the full. About mcube, believe me, am just perfectly silly for her taste. You can ask her. Had it been you are in Nigeria, I would have invited you to my bash tonight after work. Anyhow, you can just get yourself a bottle of champaigne and tell the bartender to take it out on my account grin Or you wait till next month when I'll be in N.J.
Re: Silly Boy My Son: by rowlandwhy: 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2007
Silly boy ,
am I invited for the bash tonight?
Jusst want to cruise with u.

Cheers man! Happy Birthday !
Re: Silly Boy My Son: by sillyboy(m): 4:30pm On Jun 18, 2007
@ rowlandwhy.

Sure you are invited as lond as you don't try to spin some of my babes grin cool. do you know " Sleeks" around Egbeda? Then how do I get your pass to you?
Re: Silly Boy My Son: by moondust(m): 4:34pm On Jun 18, 2007
sillyboy, u don leave oreofemi, na mcube now shey? Take am easy o
and Hapi baiday!
Re: Silly Boy My Son: by sillyboy(m): 4:57pm On Jun 18, 2007
@ moondust.

I can never leave Oreofemi. She knows that too. An agreement has been reached among the three of us.

Thanks for the greetings.
Re: Silly Boy My Son: by mcube(f): 5:10pm On Jun 18, 2007
silly boy am begining to doubt your luv for.

you promise me for better for worse. which one is oreofemi again?
Re: Silly Boy My Son: by LADUNDE(f): 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2007
Hapi b-day silly boy. @mcube which kain Q u dey ask sef? U r datng a silly boy. Wat d u expect? Shuo!(laughs).
Re: Silly Boy My Son: by OgaMadam(f): 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2007
You know i can't forget.  About your birthday.

Please, i took a long time to say happy birthday because i just couldnt find the perfect present for you.

Anyways, after a long struggle, now i finally brought you this one here.  i hope you like them. 

PS.  (i needed ideas custom making this watch - i even had to fly to new york to talk to PDiddy - i hope you like it.  As for the convertible, it was on my mind a long time.  now you are responsible i am sure)

Before i go please, i want you to think about mcube. she has really been patient in dealing with you, i dont know how you feel but this is the kind of woman you want enh? think now.

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Hope you like your gifts my son.
Re: Silly Boy My Son: by OgaMadam(f): 8:51pm On Jun 18, 2007
Re: Silly Boy My Son: by mcube(f): 9:17am On Jun 19, 2007
@ ogamadam

Thank you so much my mother-in-law i really appreciate your concern about your son but pls tell him to stick his dick to own hole.

Thank you so much for the wonderful gift you gave him.
Re: Silly Boy My Son: by sillyboy(m): 10:19am On Jun 19, 2007
@ OgaMadam

Wassup mum and thanks for the gift. The only bad thing about the gifts is just that they are virtual. Have got your cake with me, I'll have to post it to you through NIPOST. But don't be surprised if you don't get it. The postmen could eat it on their way to you grin

About mcube, mum, she's really got me thinking hard. Don't worry, you just keep praying for me.

@ mcube.

Darling wassup with you. I've told you that you shouldn't bother yourself about other babes. They are just trying to buy a little proportion of my "shares value". You own 95.231% of the total value. You can declare dividends for them or not grin wink

Your birthday cake is in the bedroom. We'll eat it together when we both get home tonight. grin cool
Re: Silly Boy My Son: by mcube(f): 10:36am On Jun 19, 2007
@ sillyboy

when will u arrive home for us to eat the cake?

You came home last night around 2am dead drunk and i am very sure u were wit ur other girls.
Re: Silly Boy My Son: by sillyboy(m): 11:38am On Jun 19, 2007
I'll be home very early today. Infact am going home now! wink
Re: Silly Boy My Son: by 2dye4(m): 12:39pm On Jun 19, 2007
kudos 2 u guys! this the best virtually relationship eva. cry cry
Re: Silly Boy My Son: by mcube(f): 12:49pm On Jun 19, 2007
2dye4:

kudos 2 u guys! this the best virtually relationship eva. cry cry

thank you so much. we will send our wedding invitation to u
Re: Silly Boy My Son: by sillyboy(m): 12:57pm On Jun 19, 2007
@ 2dye4

We'll surely send an Iv to you has my dear has said earlier on. But If I may ask,why are you crying?
Re: Silly Boy My Son: by 2dye4(m): 12:58pm On Jun 19, 2007
mcube:

thank you so much. we will send our wedding invitation to u

Thanks dear. I definitely will attend via a virtual proxy. wink
Re: Silly Boy My Son: by 2dye4(m): 12:59pm On Jun 19, 2007
sillyboy:

@ 2dye4

We'll surely send an Iv to you has my dear has said earlier on. But If I may ask,why are you crying?

its so vitually romantic! cry
Re: Silly Boy My Son: by OgaMadam(f): 1:15pm On Jun 19, 2007
@mcube,
i wouldnt worry if i was you.  I know this boy for sure and if i can tell you one thing, you are the one in his heart,

so my dear, if i were you, i would just relax.  I know him he is going no where.

the only thing thats worrying him is that he can't make a choice, he still wants to be a bit independent, but my daughter please enh, please, lets go to the kitchen so i can teach you how to cook his favourite soup.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@My Boy,
so you came home late yesterday?  anyways, as long as you were safe.  your presents are real now.  as real as our virtuality.  can it be better abi?

Please my boy, that girl loves you.  that 95.99% am hearing is just not good enough.  she needs 100% -

afterall, is this not the best way to enjoy life? Take care my boy. Mum
Re: Silly Boy My Son: by 2dye4(m): 1:18pm On Jun 19, 2007
@oga madam: did ur own husband giv u 100%? abeg ur son try jare. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent! Where Are The Take Home To Mama Ladies? / I Need A Girl Of 22years And Above Is A Virgin To Be My Wife / Seriously Looking For True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.