Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,814 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** (12115 Views)

Nyrol's Customer Pre-order Immaculate And SWEET 2006 Toyota 4runner From Fhemmmy / Doing It Again*Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of NL*2001 Toyota Sienna*Cleared $ Delivered / 2001 Nissan Pathfinder LE**Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of NL** Nigerian Pix ** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** by Fhemmmy: 2:20pm On Feb 14, 2011
[size=18pt]Pre-Ordered by Nyrol of Nairaland . . . . . . . . 2008 Toyota Camry LE Model . . . . . [/size]
Clean ride with one owner carfax report.
Magnetic Gray Metall,  in Color.
Automatic 5 Speed.

[size=14pt]Mr Nyrol has stepped up the game and now dealing with rides of heavy weight . . . . . . . .He is a man with integrity and will never take your business for granted Sir. [/size]

Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** by Fhemmmy: 3:01pm On Feb 14, 2011
Features: 6-Gallons Of Gas, Fuel Type: Gas, Cam Type: Dual Overhead Cam, Fuel Induction: Sequential MPI, Aspiration: Normal, MPG Automatic City: 21, MPG Automatic Highway: 31, Drive Train Type: FWD, Driven Wheels: Front-Wheel, Wheels Rims: Steel, Wheels Spare Rim Type: Steel, Independent Suspension: Independent, Stabilizer Bar: Front And Rear, Clock, External Temp, Low Fuel Level, Tachometer, Front Wipers: Variable Intermittent

[size=18pt]The pictures are coming to theaters near YOU[/size]
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** by Fhemmmy: 6:29pm On Feb 14, 2011
[size=18pt]The Dock Receipt . . . . . . . . . [/size]

Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** by nyrol(m): 8:38pm On Feb 14, 2011
Baba is always great doing biz with you cos my mind is always at rest and when you say it, i take it like that cos your word is word. Like i said earlier wayback in 2009 we bought our first Naira land car from one of our biggest dealers on this site but about two years after we doing 2008 camry, we give praise to Allah and ask for more. We know we could have done better but people we aint complaining cos there is still time and space for improvement. to you Fhemmmy motos i say congrats for making it happen once again for us. Lets do it again pretty soon, we can do it!
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** by Fhemmmy: 9:11pm On Feb 14, 2011
nyrol:

Baba is always great doing biz with you cos my mind is always at rest and when you say it, i take it like that cos your word is word. Like i said earlier wayback in 2009 we bought our first Naira land car from one of our biggest dealers on this site but about two years after we doing 2008 camry, we give praise to Allah and ask for more. We know we could have done better but people we aint complaining cos there is still time and space for improvement. to you Fhemmmy motos i say congrats for making it happen once again for us. Lets do it again pretty soon, we can do it!

Chief Nyrol , , , , You are a great man and a man with good head on his shoulder, we will always take the best care of your business and give you our first class service . . . . . .
More grease to your elbow . . . . . .Sky is your start
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** by Fhemmmy: 9:42pm On Feb 14, 2011
Audio System: AM/FM Stereo, Multimedia CD Location: Single In-Dash Mounted, Speakers: 6, Antenna Type: Window Grid, Seating Capacity: 5,

Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** by Fhemmmy: 9:44pm On Feb 14, 2011
[size=18pt]I will bet you any amount of money . . . . . You would never get this kinda price for a car that clean, a car with one owner carfax report . . . . . . .Men, what a steal[/size]
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** by evilspirit: 9:47pm On Feb 14, 2011
Fhemmmy:

[size=18pt]I will bet you any amount of money . . . . . You would never get this kinda price for a car that clean, a car with one owner carfax report . . . . . . .Men, what a steal[/size]

you are too greedy
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** by nyrol(m): 9:50pm On Feb 14, 2011
Baba display all the USA pix while i upload the Naija pix as soon as i lay my hands on this beauty!
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** by Fhemmmy: 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2011
evilspirit:

you are too greedy

Thank you Sir, for your comment . . . . .We will soon be your dealer too . . . . . .You are blessed
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** by Fhemmmy: 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2011
nyrol:

Baba display all the USA pix while i upload the Naija pix as soon as i lay my hands on this beauty!

Will surely do, but one cant display all in one day . . . . .na small small
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** by Fhemmmy: 3:44am On Feb 15, 2011
We promise the best for Less at all time
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** by Fhemmmy: 3:34pm On Feb 15, 2011
Drivers Height: Power, Drivers Lumbar: Power 2-Way, Drivers Power: 8, Front Seat Type: Bucket, Upholstery: Cloth, Center Armrest, Folding: 60-40, Heat Ducts, Cruise Control: With Steering Wheel Controls

Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** by Fhemmmy: 7:54pm On Feb 15, 2011
Windows: Power, Steering Power: Hydraulic Power-Assist, Steering Adjustment: Manual Tilting And Telescoping, Steering Wheel Control: Audio Cruise Control

Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** by nyrol(m): 1:53am On Feb 16, 2011
keep the pix coming chief, if you ve gat it you flaunt it! grin
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** by Fhemmmy: 1:56am On Feb 16, 2011
nyrol:

keep the pix coming chief, if you ve gat it you flaunt it! grin

Chief, we surely got this one . . . . . but not by our might but the power of God who gives power to create wealth
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** by Fhemmmy: 2:18am On Feb 16, 2011
We remain so humble . . . . . . . .We take our business serious, cos it represents who we are
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** by Fhemmmy: 3:10pm On Feb 16, 2011
Mirrors: Power Remote, Remote Mirrors: Power Remote, Power Door Locks: Power With 2 Stage Unlock, Cupholders, Door Pockets

Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** by Fhemmmy: 9:15pm On Feb 16, 2011
We deliver good rides

Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** by Fhemmmy: 4:54pm On Feb 17, 2011
We take pride in what we sell . . . . . .

Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** by Fhemmmy: 8:42pm On Feb 17, 2011
Check it out and imagine you in something similar or even better

Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** by Fhemmmy: 9:55pm On Feb 17, 2011
More of this same machine . . . . . . .please check it out well, cos you would have to compare to the Nigerian pix when live on her soil

Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** by nyrol(m): 10:58pm On Feb 17, 2011
Chief Fhemmo keep doing your thing, a soro ma ta se. when you see it we meet it same way. Cant wait to have a feel o this machine.
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** by Fhemmmy: 3:32pm On Feb 18, 2011
nyrol:

Chief Fhemmo keep doing your thing, a soro ma ta se. when you see it we meet it same way. Cant wait to have a feel o this machine.

To God be the glory . . . . . . so much more deals to come.
We are blessed
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** by Fhemmmy: 7:34pm On Feb 18, 2011
More for Less

Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** by Fhemmmy: 12:40am On Feb 19, 2011
You too could drive one . . . .even better
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** by Fhemmmy: 5:12pm On Feb 19, 2011
We remain humble
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** by Fhemmmy: 9:46pm On Feb 19, 2011
Someone is about to be extra happy
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** by Fhemmmy: 3:42am On Feb 21, 2011
Another day off the trip of the machine to Nigeria
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** by rakcez: 9:47am On Feb 21, 2011
how much does it go for.
Pls wwatz d price of 2008 nissan-xterra.
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** by Fhemmmy: 4:47pm On Feb 21, 2011
rakcez:

how much does it go for.
Pls wwatz d price of 2008 nissan-xterra.

Thanks for your inquiries.
This particular one was sold at a cost of 2.55M Naira, because, Nyrol is a dealer as well and he is reselling . . . .so our wholesale price is no matchable.
For a 2008 Nissan Xterra, we will deliver one to you at a cost of only 3.3M Naira . . . . . . .

Imagine yourself in the posted one below . . . . . Looking forward to doing business with you soon.

Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** by Fhemmmy: 5:18pm On Feb 21, 2011
More of the beautiful 4X4 . . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

***2oo4( C.CLASS. BENZ) u.s specs**abuja* / Mobil1 USA 0w-40, 5w30, 0w-20 Now Available. / Vehicles Registration Made Easy For Various Types Of Automobiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.