Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** (12129 Views)

Nyrol's Customer Pre-order Immaculate And SWEET 2006 Toyota 4runner From Fhemmmy / Doing It Again*Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of NL*2001 Toyota Sienna*Cleared $ Delivered / 2001 Nissan Pathfinder LE**Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of NL** Nigerian Pix ** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** by Fhemmmy: 6:59pm On Feb 21, 2011
Moreeeeeeeee of the machine

Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** by Fhemmmy: 10:37pm On Feb 21, 2011
Still more

Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** by rakcez: 7:29am On Feb 22, 2011
yea. u got it but nt leather. how much doest it go for. is it in naija, custom cleard. tnx.
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** by nyrol(m): 2:16am On Feb 25, 2011
Good morn Nlanders watch out for Naija picx of this Beauty. Am sure you ve not seen one as clean as this before. we know how to do it.
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** by rakcez: 7:26am On Feb 25, 2011
pls how much does it go for. need urgent reply.
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** by Fhemmmy: 1:44pm On Feb 25, 2011
nyrol:

Good morn Nlanders watch out for Naija picx of this Beauty. Am sure you ve not seen one as clean as this before. we know how to do it.

Chief . . . . .We surely know our Onions . . . . . . On time and good delivery too.
I am sure you will soon show the Nigerian pix.
Once again, thanks for your business, and like i said, Sky is the start and beginning is and will never be known
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** by Fhemmmy: 4:24pm On Feb 25, 2011
Let us show more of the 2008 Camry 's pix in Yankee . . . . . . Will be with the new owner soon

Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** by Fhemmmy: 9:40pm On Feb 25, 2011
Never too late to get yours too

Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** by nyrol(m): 1:11am On Feb 27, 2011
Chief Fhemmmo please exhaust all your Yankee pix now oooooo cos when i lay my hand on this machine for my photo session i doubt if you will have any space to display your Yankee pix lol. Every beautyful detail about this ride would be put on display here for my good people of NLand to see. If you love what you seeing then ask us how to go about it. It wont tear your pocket or unbalance your bank account, it will only add quality to your life!!! Life is good.
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** by nyrol(m): 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2011
where are dem yankee pix now baba Fhemmmo? if i start my photo session u stand no space with your yankee pix oooo
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** by papatee(m): 8:29am On Feb 28, 2011
So how much is the Camry 08 goes for?. Can you send me mail to christayo2000@yahoo.com
Ay
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** by Fhemmmy: 3:16pm On Feb 28, 2011
nyrol:

Chief Fhemmmo please exhaust all your Yankee pix now oooooo cos when i lay my hand on this machine for my photo session i doubt if you will have any space to display your Yankee pix lol. Every beautyful detail about this ride would be put on display here for my good people of NLand to see. If you love what you seeing then ask us how to go about it. It wont tear your pocket or unbalance your bank account, it will only add quality to your life!!! Life is good.

Chief . . . . No mind me oh . . . . . .
I will make sure all is exhausted today
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** by Fhemmmy: 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2011
papatee:

So how much is the Camry 08 goes for?. Can you send me mail to christayo2000@yahoo.com
Ay

You have mail, Sir . . . . Looking forward to having a thread on your name soon and make you too a believer
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** by Fhemmmy: 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2011
More of the yankee pix

Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** by nyrol(m): 2:43am On Mar 01, 2011
Happy New Month. thank God for last month, we pray He makes this month a better one for us. Amen.
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** by Fhemmmy: 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2011
nyrol:

Happy New Month. thank God for last month, we pray He makes this month a better one for us. Amen.

Amen . . . God will give us more than we even ask for . . . we sure had a great February and January . . . Deals unlimited
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** by Fhemmmy: 9:52pm On Mar 01, 2011
Why wait, when you could get the ride of your dream at a price you never imagine?
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** by rakcez: 7:37am On Mar 02, 2011
u guys ve said nothing here. what is the price of this yankee car.
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 02, 2011
oga mi, l can see dat u deal in big big cars!!! l dont know if u have the time for small small cars like 1990 Honda accord and 1993 Honda accord. l just hope u will have my time ooo Fhemmmy. let mi know if the above cars are available including the prices and pictures. l equally want to know how l will make payment , how long it will take for the car to get here (lagos) etc. l wait for ur response.
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** by Fhemmmy: 2:13pm On Mar 02, 2011
rakcez:

u guys ve said nothing here. what is the price of this yankee car.

Oga Mi Sir . . . How you doing.
Thanks for your time on our thread, take so much pride in what we sell and wont be undersold.

This particular ride was Pre-Ordered by Chief Nyrol, and wont be able to disclose how much i gave this to him.
However, i surely and can easily get you something similar at a price of 2.55M Naira and more depending on the toys you want in the machine.

Check out the posted one . . . You could drive away in this machine at a cost of only 2.55M Naira Only

Talk to us and let us get you into your next ride without stress . . . . . .

Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** by Fhemmmy: 2:15pm On Mar 02, 2011
One owner,Power windows/locks/mirrors,ac,cd,crusie,abs/traction,Keyless entry/alarm . . . This ride was involved in a brush in early stage of her life, by the rear but has been in use even till today

Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** by Fhemmmy: 2:19pm On Mar 02, 2011
Discover our higher standards on used cars ***BUY WITH CONFIDENCE BECAUSE WE STAND BEHIND OUR CARS!!!**We Price Them Right To sell Them FAST!!!

Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** by Fhemmmy: 3:52pm On Mar 02, 2011
akin707:

oga mi, l can see dat u deal in big big cars!!! l dont know if u have the time for small small cars like 1990 Honda accord  and 1993 Honda accord. l just hope u will have my time ooo Fhemmmy. let mi know if the above cars are  available including the prices and pictures. l equally want to know how l will make payment , how long it will take for the car to get here (lagos) etc. l wait for your response.

Chief,
We have something for everyone . . . . For all budgets.
The only problem is the cost, cos no matter how cheap the ride is, the cost to ship is same and other money involved, clearing in Nigeria will still be 230K Naira, no matter how old, because, we dont deal with clearing at cotonue . . .  so here are your options and the costs:

Lagos Cleared, will have to come from Canada, since they are too old not to be in a Container, so will be containerized from Canada, and the landing total cost would be 700K Naira.

Cotonue cleared, which you would have to get your own clearing agent, cos we dont trust most of the cotonue deals, and the last experience we had at Cotonue is not pretty, so we have stopped clearing for clients at Cotonue, so you would have to clear it yourself and the cost implication would be almost same . . .cos more expensive to buy such in yankee.

The posted one is from Canada and a 1991 model.

Will post you a 1993 model soon.

Looking forward to your business

Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** by Fhemmmy: 4:51pm On Mar 02, 2011
Attached is the 1993 as promised . . . . . . . 750K will land in Lagos, Lagos Cleared

Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** by nyrol(m): 1:05am On Mar 03, 2011
Deal with best and ask for the best at all times. I hope my white machine is getting set and asking for her visa seriously?
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 03, 2011
Fhemmmy thank you for the post and pictures, l will prefer the 93 model of the Honda Accord, but l need more of the pictures, you know wat l mean.Again , the price seem determined thru the port its comes inn thru, but l will prefer it comes thru cotonou port, pls let mi know ur best price and how deposit l will be paying. thanks
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** by Fhemmmy: 2:05pm On Mar 03, 2011
nyrol:

Deal with best and ask for the best at all times. I hope my white machine is getting set and asking for her visa seriously?

Chief, your pearl white Pathfinder is chilling right now, ready to enter the locked door of the safety of a Container for the next few weeks while she majestically ride to Nigeria and get out of this bastard weather called winter . . . . . . .

Her thread will be done . . . . Coming to Cinema near you
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 03, 2011
you have not said anything about Wat l said Fhemmmy, pls am waiting to hear from you . l have to conclude this issue b4 l travel to the uk.
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** by Fhemmmy: 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2011
akin707:

Fhemmmy thank you for the post and pictures, l will prefer the 93 model of the Honda Accord, but l need more of the pictures, you know wat l mean.Again , the price seem determined thru the port its comes inn thru, but l will prefer it comes thru cotonou port, pls let mi know your best price and how deposit l will be paying. thanks

akin707:

you have not said anything about Wat l said Fhemmmy, pls am waiting to hear from you . l have to conclude this issue b4 l travel to the uk.

Our sincere apologies for the late response.
If you want the 1993, that is not a problem at all, we will get you the value for your money.
However, if you are clearing through Cotonue, you would have to do the clearing by yourself and here are the sample scenario:

1. Canada Buy:
We buy in Canada, will be containerized and for the fact that it is only one car, it means it will be consolidated with other rides that are going to Cotonue.
This means the Shipper's clearing agent will have to do the clearing and the last time we did this, it was not up to our standard of service, so we dont do clearing for people anymore.
But if you have someone that could take the car from them at Cotonue and bring it into Nigeria for you, as i cant stomach delays from there, then, we will have a deal and the price would as follows:
Buying and Export and other charges = 570K Naira
180K Naira for Clearing ( That is what i know they charges, however, like i said, you would take care of bring the ride to Nigeria, also, i would expect the clearing agent for the shipper to charge less since they will not have to bring it into Nigeria)

2. Canada Buy:

We buy in Canada and ship via Container to Nigeria and be cleared in Nigeria . . . . .
Buying, Shipping and clearing = 760K Naira

3. American Buy:

We buy in America
Ship to Cotonue
You get a clearing agent to take care of the clearing
Your agent move it to Nigeria.
The cost implications are:
Buying and shipping and other costs = 656K Naira
Clearing at Cotonue = 180K (by your own agent and driven to Nigeria)

Regarding the Deposit:
If you settling for Options 1 and 3, i will need 100% of the money for buying and shipping and other costs, remember that the ride will be coming to your directly and there is no way for us to get the balance, once you are the one taking delivery of the ride.
But you go with option number 2, since the ride is going to my own partner, i will need a deposit of 50% of more to seal a deal  . . .that would be for the Canada to Nigeria and Lagos cleared.

Hope this answers all your questions . . . . . .Looking forward to adding your name to the growing list of our satisfied buyers . . . . but if you want my honest opinion, i would advice that you do a ride from Canada, add some change to that and get newer model of a ride, that is just my advice, but you have the final say
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 03, 2011
l will prefer the option 2 however, your prices is killing mi here oooo.
760k is way above my budget, , Am actually looking at 600k----650k for the option 2.
Again, the issue of payment is OK but l rather prefer paying 10% down payment and balance wen the vehicle get to lagos.
more of the pictures of the 93 model please. let mi know wat u think.
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** by Fhemmmy: 5:30pm On Mar 03, 2011
akin707:

l will prefer the option 2 however, your prices is killing mi here oooo.
760k is way above my budget, , Am actually looking at 600k----650k for the option 2.
Again, the issue of payment is OK but l rather prefer paying 10% down payment and balance wen the vehicle get to lagos.
more of the pictures of the 93 model please. let mi know wat u think.

Your quick response is highly appreciated . . . . . I will advice that you talk to Chief Nyrol, if he would like to take the deal on, that is cos i have too much on my plate and 10% deposit does not work for me.
Also, 650K Naira is a lot of money, but wont be enough to foot the deal like that and here are the reasons:

Shipping via Container from Canada = 1250$$ - Lagos (Consolidation)
Transportation to the loading dock = 200$$
Cost of Money Transfer from Nigeria to North America = 250$$
So far, we have spent 265,200 Naira
Clearing = 220K Naira
Cost spent so far = 485,200 Naira
Take this out of 650K Naira, we have 164,800 Naira left and that is just a little over 1000$$
Buying the machine is well over 1000$$ and i am sure you like us enough that you would like us to at least make some money.

Hope you could now understand why i gave the price that we did.
And if we are tying down 50% of our money down, the money must come back with some interest on it.

Once again, looking forward to your business
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Le Model **Pre-Ordered By Nyrol Of Nairaland**DELIVERED*** by Fhemmmy: 2:05pm On Mar 04, 2011
Join the Elite and drive a nice machine . . . . What you drive says a lot about you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Travel To Qatar Made Easy for only N500k (Work Visa, residence permit) / ***2oo4( C.CLASS. BENZ) u.s specs**abuja* / Bmw 540i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.