Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,493 members, 7,847,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:39 AM

Which Of These Do You Think Is The Better Option? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Of These Do You Think Is The Better Option? (1944 Views)

228k vs 136k phone. Which one is the better device? / Face ID, Finger Sensor And Password: Which Do You Think Is Safest? / Between Tecno Camon CM And Infinix Hot S3 Which Will Be A Better Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Do You Think Is The Better Option? by saratackit: 8:40pm On Feb 05, 2023
Tarrrr! in 2023 none is in the line
Re: Which Of These Do You Think Is The Better Option? by eyeses: 4:06am On Feb 06, 2023
Definitely the pop 3 plus, there's no argument here now.
Re: Which Of These Do You Think Is The Better Option? by eyeses: 4:07am On Feb 06, 2023
saratackit:
Tarrrr! in 2023 none is in the line
okayyy, so what device will you recommend?
Re: Which Of These Do You Think Is The Better Option? by richwilson802: 12:32pm On Mar 15, 2023
If you haven't any other option then I prefer Nokia C3 because of its quality. Nokia is an old and trustworthy company. You should go with Nokia C3. If your budget is more than of them, you should buy other android phone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oraimo Powerbank Is Trash (REBUTTAL) / Help My Redmi 12C Rebooted And Started Malfunctioning / Pls Who Can Help Me With A Software That Can Bug Outgoing/incoming Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.