Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,321 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” (50968 Views)

Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” / Erica And Laycon Share A Hug / BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by Ayobami7(m): 3:31pm On Aug 13, 2020
hmmm
Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by caluzar2007: 3:47pm On Aug 13, 2020
you can't eat your cake and have it!!!
Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by Tzar(m): 3:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
Typical confused lazy Nigerian girl. They want the entire package without highlighting what they bring to the table.
Oh! & she conveniently left out how the private jet ride, drive around Abuja in convertible Lexus, posh birthday parties and all those sweet stories make her legs jerk for Kidd.
I wish her the best in her love and lust pursuit.
Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by Kazim88: 4:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
AFONAMARO:

I am not your regular male (he-goat)

You are your regular female (Congrat)
Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by Torie8(f): 4:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
Rossonero:
am here grin grin grin
Is this Ned Nwoko for real grin
Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by nagalee(m): 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2020
Tolu121:
THE KING is here,

The way KIDWAYA go drop Erica after the show eh, he is eyeing NENGI but he cant do much to impress her in the house, that's why he settled for Erica now

All i know is KIDWAYA go still fvck NENGI after the show....
wise one
Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by Damseldammie(f): 4:24pm On Aug 13, 2020
You cannot eat your cake & have it, you have to make a choice inbetween the duo because nobody have it all

Olojukokoro

Idiot
Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by knowhowk: 4:28pm On Aug 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Imagine....this vagina people are damnnn confused

That is how they keep on cheating because they can't find all the qualities in one niggarrr
. angry angry Your Analysis though
Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by SweetestIfy279: 4:38pm On Aug 13, 2020
Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by Rossonero: 4:59pm On Aug 13, 2020
Torie8:

Is this Ned Nwoko for real grin
I guess
Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by Queenserah26(f): 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
Get clay darling and do the moulding yourself grin
Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:18pm On Aug 13, 2020
Body sizes and fine face counts in a man... Ehya the boy sorry for him
Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by gracechellar(f): 5:32pm On Aug 13, 2020
derbykol:
She is pretty na
Good for her....I'm also pretty
Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by earnit3: 5:37pm On Aug 13, 2020
Oh
Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by derbykol(f): 5:39pm On Aug 13, 2020
gracechellar:

Good for her....I'm also pretty
No wahala

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by orgylover: 5:52pm On Aug 13, 2020
erica shut up. just say u like kids money, there are thousand guys with kid look and laycon mind but poor and i bet you if you come out you will choose a guy with laycon look and kid money. useless gold diggers. btw , if those girls will snatch kid if they have a chance

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by raphy(m): 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
wetin i wan talk naw.i remembere mercy and ike .na this version 2 be this but that guy kids go carry this girl' las las
Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by tightpussy156: 6:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
That is how to know an olosho.those that no wat it means correct ashawo.A girl without brains na the wide Toto go suffer.imagine the Dick's that have went in there an come out.A � dogs will always be a � dog.if you put such woman for house she go Bleep every Tom dick an Harry before you no it husband go pack her load troway for outside.who quote me hug transformer
Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by krushdripper(m): 6:32pm On Aug 13, 2020
omenka:
Up your game, make some money, hit the gym, get more education. When you're done, the ladies would stream in as you've been craving all your life.

Only bastards come online to call women all manner of names thinking it is cool. Probably ones picked from the gutters with no mothers and sluts for sisters.

Good bye, and don't forget- make more money.
Not every man needs or wants women streaming into his life alright, get that! Not every man is a pussy worshiper like you. You definitely don't know me ( & your guessing was woefully wrong) so don't speak like you do. There were children who never knew thier parents (not my case tho) yet they've achieved viable positions in life, you have no moral compass or right to set anyones standard on how they should view, treat or speak to women. Goodbye.
Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by engrjacuzzi: 6:59pm On Aug 13, 2020
no wonder the adage says "woman wants are insatiable"
Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by bejeria101(m): 7:38pm On Aug 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

That is how they keep on cheating because they can't find all the qualities in one niggarrr
Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by kolade560: 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

100%
Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by FakeMillionaire: 8:58pm On Aug 13, 2020
Tolu121:
[s]THE KING is here,

The way KIDWAYA go drop Erica after the show eh, he is eyeing NENGI but he cant do much to impress her in the house, that's why he settled for Erica now

All i know is KIDWAYA go still fvck NENGI after the show....[/s]
So you do watch this useless reality show shocked

Onye ngbu!
Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by 99thEnemy(m): 10:06pm On Aug 13, 2020
Tolu121:
THE KING is here,

All i know is KIDWAYA go still fvck NENGI after the show....
For this comment, I gott one bottle of Guinness for you. Wetin be the address? make I mail am.
Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by pacespot(m): 2:52am On Aug 14, 2020
The egoistical attitude of most Nigerian women is all down to Nigerian men. Most men in this country are just women wrappers, they can say something online as if they are intelligent, but in reality, they are just puzzy worshippers.
Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by PropertyBuying(f): 4:31am On Aug 14, 2020
greatiyk4u:
That means body of Essau and voice of Jacob
See how you've perfectly deduced the statements grin
Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by Finest6: 9:25am On Aug 14, 2020
Go and create One
Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by MOnkeyBabe(f): 5:04pm On Aug 14, 2020
perez019:
This Erica will suffer for 600 years.. Erica is just manipulative. You have chosen Kiddwaya, just face him and let Laycon be.
600?una no get joy
Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by Nobody: 1:47am On Aug 31, 2020
maximusprime2000:
the worst kind of person you can be with is a person who dont give a damn about what u feel bout what they say to you. narcissistic people.grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NTA Used A Sellotaped Microphone To Interview A White Man (Photos) / BBNaija: Cee-C Nipples Show In Braless, Tight Pink Dress (Photos) / Bbnaija: Online Poll Puts Efe In Clear Lead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.