Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

3 Days Free Upwork Training (complete Module) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 3 Days Free Upwork Training (complete Module) (252 Views)

Ferdinand Lorwuese Kutar: Corper Dies 3 Days After His Traditional Wedding / Nysc Mobilization Has Ended Less Than 3 Days After Jac Suspended Strike. / Two Days FREE Web Dsigning/ Development Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Days Free Upwork Training (complete Module) by GEJfan1: 8:38pm On Aug 13, 2020
About a year ago, I had just left my former job with no certainty about what to do next, so I went through the nairaland business section to see if I could find something interesting. Amongst the many options that I had, freelancing on Upwork jumped at me.

I found it difficult to create an account so I opted for one of the popular services here at that time. Check out my testimonials https://www.nairaland.com/4357013/upwork-account-approval-profile-revamp/60#79808976

To God be the Glory, it has been an interesting time of learning and earning for me and as a give back to the nairaland community, I have decided to organize a 3 days intensive training, free of charge. I understand that alot of people are out of job this period and students are idle at home and I wish to help you make a productive use of this period.

What you will learn

The ABC of freelancing
How to streamline your niche
How to create a solid profile
How to create a catchy proposal that converts
How to get the Upwork rising talent badge

I don't know if I will do another thing like this anytime soon, so if you are interested, it is best you grab the opportunity.

If you wish to be added to the training, just send hi to this phone number 0.8.113.733.744

(1) (Reply)

Register For TOEFL And GRE At Affordable Rate / Register For TOEFL And GRE At Affordable Rate / In Need Of Corpers In A School In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.