Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,708 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Ferdinand Lorwuese Kutar: Corper Dies 3 Days After His Traditional Wedding - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ferdinand Lorwuese Kutar: Corper Dies 3 Days After His Traditional Wedding (38850 Views)

Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation / Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' / Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ferdinand Lorwuese Kutar: Corper Dies 3 Days After His Traditional Wedding by EmagNig(m): 11:22am On Apr 29, 2019
A corps member serving in Zamfara State, Mr Ferdinand Lorwuese Kutar, who reportedly died 3 days after his traditional wedding in Benue State, has been laid to rest.

Kutar was laid to rest on Saturday, April 27, in his hometown Tse Kutar Nyiev, in Guma Local Government Area of Benue State.

According to reports, he died on April 16, just three days after his traditional wedding, which held on April 13.

Hon. Abrahams Kwaghngu, the Principal Special Assistant to the Governor of Benue state on special duties, represented by Hon. Seta Boniface, the Special Assistant to the Governor on Environment presented his key note address to the family of Kuta.

In funeral oration Hon. Seta described the deceased as a hard working young man who was dedicated to any given assignment and focused in life, prayed God to grant his soul a peaceful rest in the Lord’s bosom and as well grant his family the fortitude to bear the irreplaceable demise of Mr. Ferdinard.

https://lailasnews.com/corps-member-reportedly-dies-3-days-after-his-traditional-wedding/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ferdinand Lorwuese Kutar: Corper Dies 3 Days After His Traditional Wedding by Amuocha: 12:01pm On Apr 29, 2019
NYSC sef
Re: Ferdinand Lorwuese Kutar: Corper Dies 3 Days After His Traditional Wedding by Andhominem: 12:04pm On Apr 29, 2019
Na wa o
RIP
Re: Ferdinand Lorwuese Kutar: Corper Dies 3 Days After His Traditional Wedding by ShinqRambq: 1:17pm On Apr 29, 2019
ANYTHING TRADITIONAL IS FETISH......dont partake in it as a xtian.

1 Like

Re: Ferdinand Lorwuese Kutar: Corper Dies 3 Days After His Traditional Wedding by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:20pm On Apr 29, 2019
What a sad incident .

May this NEVER be our portion in life in Jesus name.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ferdinand Lorwuese Kutar: Corper Dies 3 Days After His Traditional Wedding by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:20pm On Apr 29, 2019
ShinqRambq:
Even Traditional wedding

Na wa o Jesus "original' younger brother!!

Some people go just carry Bible turn upside down for us sha!!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ferdinand Lorwuese Kutar: Corper Dies 3 Days After His Traditional Wedding by freemanbubble: 1:20pm On Apr 29, 2019
Okay
Re: Ferdinand Lorwuese Kutar: Corper Dies 3 Days After His Traditional Wedding by Caspian22(m): 1:21pm On Apr 29, 2019
This is so sad for his family. It is well.

READ:- Top 10 Health Benefits of Pineapple Juice

https://www.youmustgethealthy.com/2019/04/health-benefits-pineapple-juice.html
Re: Ferdinand Lorwuese Kutar: Corper Dies 3 Days After His Traditional Wedding by bluefilm: 1:21pm On Apr 29, 2019
Wow!

They really tried in plastering his resting place very well.
Re: Ferdinand Lorwuese Kutar: Corper Dies 3 Days After His Traditional Wedding by Sirpaul(m): 1:22pm On Apr 29, 2019
This is sad

1 Like

Re: Ferdinand Lorwuese Kutar: Corper Dies 3 Days After His Traditional Wedding by grandstar(m): 1:22pm On Apr 29, 2019
Sad

This burying of people within the family house especially the husband or wife (landlord) is not something I root for.

My mom died early this year and I know I'll feel awful if I kept coming across her tombstone.

Sleep mum, sleep (Eccl 9:5,10)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ferdinand Lorwuese Kutar: Corper Dies 3 Days After His Traditional Wedding by WilliamsChelster(m): 1:22pm On Apr 29, 2019
RIP....Seeing and knowing that could be me right in that casket gives me hope to continue fighting even though I feel like I’m losing.

But who makes a grave that shallow and even plasters the underneath of it

3 Likes

Re: Ferdinand Lorwuese Kutar: Corper Dies 3 Days After His Traditional Wedding by tstx(m): 1:22pm On Apr 29, 2019
SAD... MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE

1 Like

Re: Ferdinand Lorwuese Kutar: Corper Dies 3 Days After His Traditional Wedding by EXLOVER(m): 1:23pm On Apr 29, 2019
Death Why?
Re: Ferdinand Lorwuese Kutar: Corper Dies 3 Days After His Traditional Wedding by KidsNEXTdoor: 1:24pm On Apr 29, 2019
There days after his traditional marriage

Wow
Re: Ferdinand Lorwuese Kutar: Corper Dies 3 Days After His Traditional Wedding by Firstorderwizard(m): 1:25pm On Apr 29, 2019
Why plaster the grave? Are there no environmental health officials in that locality?
Re: Ferdinand Lorwuese Kutar: Corper Dies 3 Days After His Traditional Wedding by ishawlar: 1:26pm On Apr 29, 2019
This guy na abiku ooo
Re: Ferdinand Lorwuese Kutar: Corper Dies 3 Days After His Traditional Wedding by Quadri278: 1:26pm On Apr 29, 2019
Hh
Re: Ferdinand Lorwuese Kutar: Corper Dies 3 Days After His Traditional Wedding by Godsonkemz(m): 1:28pm On Apr 29, 2019
That grave is too shallow and the corps member standing at edge looks like he wants to fall inside with the casket.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ferdinand Lorwuese Kutar: Corper Dies 3 Days After His Traditional Wedding by madgoat(m): 1:28pm On Apr 29, 2019
grin
Re: Ferdinand Lorwuese Kutar: Corper Dies 3 Days After His Traditional Wedding by OkunrinOloro: 1:29pm On Apr 29, 2019
Village people God punish una.

[img]https://i./YEEO.gif[/img]

[img]https://i./WPPd.gif[/img]
Re: Ferdinand Lorwuese Kutar: Corper Dies 3 Days After His Traditional Wedding by hisexcellency34: 1:29pm On Apr 29, 2019
RIP..we will all die someday including the person typing this. May we not die untimely death

6 Likes

Re: Ferdinand Lorwuese Kutar: Corper Dies 3 Days After His Traditional Wedding by freemanbubble: 1:29pm On Apr 29, 2019
grandstar:
Sad

This burying of people within the family house especially the husband or wife (landlord) is not something I root for.

My mom died early this year and I know I'll feel awful if I kept coming across her tombstone.

Sleep mum, sleep (Eccl 9:5,10)

Humans hate what they don't understand

You know nothing son
Re: Ferdinand Lorwuese Kutar: Corper Dies 3 Days After His Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 29, 2019
ShinqRambq:

The wedding that Jesus turned water into wine was a traditional wedding. White wedding is a white man's creation.

3 Likes

Re: Ferdinand Lorwuese Kutar: Corper Dies 3 Days After His Traditional Wedding by Joshmodest(m): 1:30pm On Apr 29, 2019
I don't know why we always like to affiliate death to events ...3 days to his birthday , 2 days after his convocation ....
Anybody can die at anytime , all this events don't change the fact somebody died , neither do they have anything to do with thier death !!!!
Rip to the deceased !!!

5 Likes

Re: Ferdinand Lorwuese Kutar: Corper Dies 3 Days After His Traditional Wedding by WilliamsChelster(m): 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2019
bluefilm:
Wow!

They really tried in plastering his resting place very well.

It might be fine in the eyes but it’s not good. That thing will burst open in less than 2months

(1) (2) (Reply)

Corper Emeka Saves His N217,800 Allowance, Shares Pics As He Passes Out Today / Corper Proposes To Another Corper In Cross River State (Photos) / Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.