Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,676 members, 7,823,910 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago (73939 Views)

Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix / Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) / Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by Kyrx(m): 6:42pm On Aug 14, 2020
donprincebigt:

At first I wanted to proof u wrong with evidence that could convince u but I just checked ur profile and I av seen ur kind of person. You are into Romance, Religion sections most, so ur cognitive will be very hard to change. I don't blame u also cus u just allowed what you read has taken control of ur mind.
You just an Atheist believing u are learned.
that's ignorance my dear

Please proof him wrong, and tag my moniker alongside, I'd like to see your inputs.

I'm very religious, but that doesn't stopped me from learning, and discovering new things. Science might not be perfect, but in the world we are today, science is it's backbone.

12 Likes

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by payloader(m): 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2020
dazzlingd:
All these illiterates that have access to internet above commenting who has been counting the years.

You all don't deserve a 21st century existence.
Stop watching nollywood and read up on science, watch videos to understand the universe u live in..
It may not be your faults u grew up in a very religious and backward part of the world, but u are doing yourself intellectual harm by not trying to free yourselves from ignorance.

Continue asking;
How do scientist know that the earth is not flat?
How do they know the sex of a child before it is born
How did they shoot satellites into the space, why are the satellites not falling?
How did they land on the moon?
How did they know the speed of light
How did they know the diameter of the earth
How did they make telephones?
How did they know there is oil beneath
How did they estmate the ages of rock

You guys should grow up, a 12 year old child in germany or china will be disappointed seeing your ignorant way of questioning things

scientists have tried to muzzle the Bible through propagation of the evolution theory. Which they are unable to prove. They still haven't found the missing links in all their ridiculous theories, vehemently defending Darwin's theory. All they have is faith in Darwin, effectively forming a religious movement, which they've been avoiding. What they can present are mere conjectures, not scientific facts, on evolution.

4 Likes

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2020
angry grin
Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by stanliwise(m): 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2020
hidhrhis:
if crocodile evolve during the years
what causes the evolution
the discovery isnt what they should be focused on but what is causing the evolution
piles of books has been writing on this topic already. Go and do your research

3 Likes

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 14, 2020
Notatribalist:
82 million years ago,make una dey deceive una self.
.... I tire wooooo !

1 Like

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by ravensckar(m): 6:44pm On Aug 14, 2020
dazzlingd:
All these illiterates that have access to internet above commenting who has been counting the years.

Stop watching nollywood and read up on science, watch videos to understand the universe u live in..
It may not be your faults u grew up in a very religious and backward part of the world, but u are doing yourself intellectual harm by not trying to free yourselves from ignorance.

Continue asking;
How did they shoot satellites into the space, why are the satellites not falling?

You guys should grow up, a 12 year old child in germany or china will be disappointed seeing your ignorant way of questioning things

You're the real illiterate here! To believe a story with such ridiculous timeline tells a lot about your so-called education.

82 million years ko? 100 Million years ni.

3 Likes

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:44pm On Aug 14, 2020
82 million years ago ? E ti ya were !

1 Like

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by Omoluabi16(m): 6:45pm On Aug 14, 2020
Well, I'm very convinced there was life here on earth before creation. There's enough evidence about it. Only God knows how everything turned out.

1 Like

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by Cti28(m): 6:45pm On Aug 14, 2020
DesChyko:

Read up 'carbon dating'.
Carbon dating has limitations. It becomes inconsistent from 10000 years and above (verification needed). Carbon14 dating involves comparison and it is subject to errors.

3 Likes

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by sigiyaya(m): 6:45pm On Aug 14, 2020
dazzlingd:

Continue asking;

You de mind f00lish Nigerians.... Tell the them Tell them that the earth where created by word of mouth (let there be light, let there be night, let there be lion, let there be goat) they will believe you without asking questions embarassed embarassed

10 Likes

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by richforever123: 6:46pm On Aug 14, 2020
GreenArrow1:

Na dem still bring Jesus tori come give you.

grin grin grin grin Comment of the year

6 Likes

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by sureteeboy(m): 6:46pm On Aug 14, 2020
dazzlingd:

Continue asking;

Boss, don't even waste your time. There are too many stuppid people on this forum. They despise science, yet they access the Internet with phones

7 Likes

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by dazzlingd(m): 6:48pm On Aug 14, 2020
payloader:
scientists have tried to muzzle the Bible through propagation of the evolution theory. Which they are unable to prove. They still haven't found the missing links in all their ridiculous theories, vehemently defending Darwin's theory. All they have is faith in Darwin, effectively forming a religious movement, which they've been avoiding. What they can present are mere conjectures, not scientific facts, on evolution.
So u think the main purpose of science is to muffle the bible? Science has no mission other than your bible....lol, the level of mental retardation is pitiable

7 Likes

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by payloader(m): 6:48pm On Aug 14, 2020
blingxx:

but they found dinosaur bones ,dna and tissues don't be ignorant ,the white have no reason to lie about evolution they invented all of things and got humanity where it is today why would they lie ?
Please, do a research on how the Europeans have rewritten history to push their racist and one world government agenda. They are bigger liars than we are.

1 Like

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by kingxsamz(m): 6:48pm On Aug 14, 2020
sammysmiles:
Do you know from the time of Adam till now is about 6000 yrs?

Please show me a verified source for this information you gave. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by kingxsamz(m): 6:51pm On Aug 14, 2020
donprincebigt:

At first I wanted to proof u wrong with evidence that could convince u but I just checked ur profile and I av seen ur kind of person. You are into Romance, Religion sections most, so ur cognitive will be very hard to change. I don't blame u also cus u just allowed what you read has taken control of ur mind.
You just an Atheist believing u are learned.
that's ignorance my dear

If your evidence is your bible, please hold it.

3 Likes

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by payloader(m): 6:52pm On Aug 14, 2020
dazzlingd:

So u think the main purpose of science is to muffle the bible? Science has no mission other than your bible....lol, the level of mental retardation is pitiable
The worst thing I will do is to waste my writing arguing with your likes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by omanzo02: 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2020
donprincebigt:
this people can lie ehn. even Jesus didn't record million years
na them dey know where them dey see the calendar of 82million years ago

The story of Jesus was fabricated to hoodwinked the masses into obedience and fear.
Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by dazzlingd(m): 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2020
ravensckar:
You're the real illiterate here! To believe a story with such ridiculous timeline tells a lot about your so-called education.

82 million years ko? 100 Million years ni.

Lemme challenge your mental ability.

First can u imagine the ends of the universe, I mean where everything ends, if to u, it ends in just our atmosphere, then what lies beyond that atmosphere, just a brick of walls?
Then if it ends in our solar system, wat lies beyond our solar system? Then beyond our galaxy?

If u have the brain capacity to imagine it, then u will realise the universe is endless meaning there are places billions and trillions of light years away from where u are.

If a place can exist billions to trillions to infinity light years away from you, then it took them gazzlions of light years to achieve that distance....that's the simple easy way to know that the age of earth being billions of years old cannot be a lie?

Ps: you can only understand what I have said up there if u have the brain capacity to think it...but i doubt u will, not your fault, many people have low IQ

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by Kyrx(m): 6:54pm On Aug 14, 2020
Y'all lots on here I believed are grown folks, when you're supporting or countering a motion, you don't have to result to using vain terms, and insultive languages.

Please let's be guided, and constructive. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by joyandfaith: 6:54pm On Aug 14, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
82 million years ago ? .. Who was counting it ?

carbon dating
though not always accurate using different methods of carbon dating
Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by lomprico(m): 6:54pm On Aug 14, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
82 million years ago ? .. Who was counting it ?

they used what is called 'carbon dating'
Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by FreeLicensekeys(m): 6:54pm On Aug 14, 2020
Such wonderful information you are giving, I am impressed through it. And thanks for your great efforts to give important information. Today I found a great article on the internet Windows 7 Home Premium Product Key or If you want product keys for any type of windows 7 version visit - Windows 7 Product Key
Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by FuckThaMod: 6:54pm On Aug 14, 2020
payloader:
The worst thing I will do is to waste my writing arguing with your likes.
Shatap

1 Like

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:54pm On Aug 14, 2020
Maybe the Deinosuchus shrink in size to then become a crocodile cool
Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by amali52(m): 6:54pm On Aug 14, 2020
Make una the deceive una self, 82 million years ago

1 Like

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by Joedoyle(m): 6:55pm On Aug 14, 2020
dazzlingd:

Continue asking;

And man will soon evolve, right?
Don't worry. I enjoy science and practice science but anything beyond science is what I don't appreciate. Do yo know why scientist won't believe in God, let me tell you. Because they can't prove God existence in their way!
Most science is just fiction and portrays folly art. Yes, this animals might have exist with their stated dimensions but the scientist date of existence is faked!

3 Likes

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by MemoriesAndMe: 6:56pm On Aug 14, 2020
estyvino:

No mind them, who has been counting the years
I was alive then and counted. Theyre correct.
Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by FuckThaMod: 6:56pm On Aug 14, 2020
dazzlingd:

Lemme challenge your mental ability.

First can u imagine the ends of the universe, I mean where everything ends, if to u, it ends in just our atmosphere, then what lies beyond that atmosphere, just a brick of walls?
Then if it ends in our solar system, wat lies beyond our solar system? Then beyond our galaxy?

If u have the brain capacity to imagine it, then u will realise the universe is endless meaning there are places billions and trillions of light years away from where u are.

If a place can exist billions to trillions to infinity light years away from you, then it took them gazzlions of light years to achieve that distance....that's the simple easy way to know that the age of earth being billions of years old cannot be a lie?

Ps: you can only understand what I have said up there if u have the brain capacity to think it...but i doubt u will, not your fault, many people have low IQ

Gbam! I doubt he'll be able to understand that tho grin

5 Likes

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by omanzo02: 6:58pm On Aug 14, 2020
dazzlingd:

The mental retardation of some Nigerians is alarming....at least science provided proof of what was done and discovered.....the Bible is just a tales by moonlight to create fear and trick people into submission and their miracles are just illusions.

6 Likes

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by Xceptznal: 6:59pm On Aug 14, 2020
No mind dem. The wey dem dey use call d 82 million self, as if dem dey dat tym
Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by Djyucee1(m): 6:59pm On Aug 14, 2020
A year looks like eternity and these people are hear talking 82 millions years grin grin grin..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Photos Of The Snake Man Of Lagos And His Over 30 Different Animals / China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) / Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.