Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

''I Am HIV Positive'' – Lady Apologizes To All The Men She Has Slept With - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''I Am HIV Positive'' – Lady Apologizes To All The Men She Has Slept With (2171 Views)

Born-Again Moesha Boduong Apologizes To Men She Seduced / Yvonne Jegede Invites Men She Rejected Earlier To Come And Try Again / Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''I Am HIV Positive'' – Lady Apologizes To All The Men She Has Slept With by correctkidabc(m): 7:40am On Aug 14, 2020
A Kenyan Lady identified as Harriet Vihenda Akunava has taken to social media to tender appology to all the men she has slept with as she reveal her HIV status.

Read more below
https://www.correctkid.com/i-am-hiv-positive-lady-apologizes-to-all-the-men-she-has-slept-with-as-she-reveals-her-hiv-statusvideo/

Re: ''I Am HIV Positive'' – Lady Apologizes To All The Men She Has Slept With by Oxb90: 7:43am On Aug 14, 2020
Whaaat! hanyad gini! There is fire on the mountain, run run run.
Re: ''I Am HIV Positive'' – Lady Apologizes To All The Men She Has Slept With by exquisitehair(f): 7:44am On Aug 14, 2020
May God forgive you. Amen.
Re: ''I Am HIV Positive'' – Lady Apologizes To All The Men She Has Slept With by CHAVINCI: 7:45am On Aug 14, 2020
sɦɛ ʟօօҡs ʋɛʀʏ ʄaʍɨʟɨaʀ,
ʝɛsʊs taҡɛ ʍʏ sօʊʟ

2 Likes

Re: ''I Am HIV Positive'' – Lady Apologizes To All The Men She Has Slept With by sweettease(f): 7:45am On Aug 14, 2020
She should be arrested and tried. What rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: ''I Am HIV Positive'' – Lady Apologizes To All The Men She Has Slept With by izzou(m): 8:02am On Aug 14, 2020
She has been infecting men

Those men have been infecting other women, probably

Those other women have been infecting other men, probably

If you no fck her, you fit don fck another girl wey don fck another man, wey don fck her grin

An unbalanced life we live in cheesy

8 Likes

Re: ''I Am HIV Positive'' – Lady Apologizes To All The Men She Has Slept With by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 14, 2020
When we preach sexual discipline, they say we're old fashioned. You say you have a healthy sexual appetite. See where your long throat appetite led you to.
The ones I pity most are those who will leave their spouses to go outside and fvck and bring HIV or one STD or the other back to their spouse.

I can tolerate some things, but cheating, never! It is dangerous to tolerate a cheating spouse. I know two people, husband and wife who died of AIDS their children are orphans.

A cheating spouse is an open grave.

3 Likes

Re: ''I Am HIV Positive'' – Lady Apologizes To All The Men She Has Slept With by sweettease(f): 8:12am On Aug 14, 2020
CHAVINCI:
sɦɛ ʟօօҡs ʋɛʀʏ ʄaʍɨʟɨaʀ,
ʝɛsʊs taҡɛ ʍʏ sօʊʟ
Take heart, it is not the end of the world cheesy

5 Likes

Re: ''I Am HIV Positive'' – Lady Apologizes To All The Men She Has Slept With by NaijaDonCast(m): 8:15am On Aug 14, 2020
Anytime i see news from Kenya and South Africa, HIV and prostitute always come into my thoughts without even reading the news, and mostly my guess are always right. After Infecting a dozen of those men is time to come clean sha na the ones that Skin dive will be preparing their last burial
Re: ''I Am HIV Positive'' – Lady Apologizes To All The Men She Has Slept With by CHAVINCI: 8:47am On Aug 14, 2020
sweettease:

ʍaҡɛ ɨ ɢօ ɖօ tɛst ���
Re: ''I Am HIV Positive'' – Lady Apologizes To All The Men She Has Slept With by Theboy21: 9:04am On Aug 14, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ''I Am HIV Positive'' – Lady Apologizes To All The Men She Has Slept With by NobleAngell(f): 9:09am On Aug 14, 2020
So that's it? "I'm sorry" and that's all?
You infected (not so) innocent people and you think sorry cuts it?
Re: ''I Am HIV Positive'' – Lady Apologizes To All The Men She Has Slept With by Peace081: 9:18am On Aug 14, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: ''I Am HIV Positive'' – Lady Apologizes To All The Men She Has Slept With by jericco1(m): 9:32am On Aug 14, 2020
Toh I no know you
Re: ''I Am HIV Positive'' – Lady Apologizes To All The Men She Has Slept With by fuckaholic25(f): 9:45am On Aug 14, 2020
he he! for this thing you did... u will suffer for 600 years!
Re: ''I Am HIV Positive'' – Lady Apologizes To All The Men She Has Slept With by sammysneh(m): 11:46am On Aug 14, 2020
fuckaholic25:
grin
fuckaholic25:
Re: ''I Am HIV Positive'' – Lady Apologizes To All The Men She Has Slept With by Karlifate: 11:55am On Aug 14, 2020
sweettease:

(1) (Reply)

Joke Silva Styles Husband, Olu Jacobs Ahead Of His 80th Birthday (Photos, Video) / American Rapper Ice Spice Says She’s Nigerian / Popular Nigerian Comedian, Mimic King Killed By Robbers In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.