Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

I Don't Believe In Any Allah , I Don't Know How That Stuff Got To My Profile - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Don't Believe In Any Allah , I Don't Know How That Stuff Got To My Profile (792 Views)

A Song Of Allah: I Am The Deceiver / Top 20 Nigerian Gospel Musicians You’ve Got To Know / Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Believe In Any Allah , I Don't Know How That Stuff Got To My Profile by Prechgold1180(m): 9:41am On Aug 14, 2020
How can I remove it pls

Cc: mynd44 lalasticalala
Re: I Don't Believe In Any Allah , I Don't Know How That Stuff Got To My Profile by karo93: 12:23pm On Aug 14, 2020
follow Otems style on "confessions of an ignorant Muslim....den screenshot it and make it your dp"....

.....when you have exhausted all other options...
Re: I Don't Believe In Any Allah , I Don't Know How That Stuff Got To My Profile by Prechgold1180(m): 4:22pm On Aug 14, 2020
Maybe I just need to deactivate this account
All nairaland mods are clowns

I did not even submit dat shit

Rubbish people

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Believe In Any Allah , I Don't Know How That Stuff Got To My Profile by delkuf(m): 4:30pm On Aug 14, 2020
Prechgold1180:
Maybe I just need to deactivate this account
All nairaland mods are clowns

I did not even submit dat shit

Rubbish people
They want to make you a muslim

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Believe In Any Allah , I Don't Know How That Stuff Got To My Profile by Prechgold1180(m): 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2020
delkuf:
They want to make you a muslim
they are mad

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Believe In Any Allah , I Don't Know How That Stuff Got To My Profile by Maj196(m): 8:12am On Aug 15, 2020
You must believe by force grin
Re: I Don't Believe In Any Allah , I Don't Know How That Stuff Got To My Profile by chachanga: 1:01am On Aug 21, 2020
Prechgold1180:
they are mad

Seems Seun is either still too "pissing-in-his-pants" scared of them or he's low-key a closet Mullah whilst forming "Mr. secularised atheist" out here for the gullible.

Yet, how fair... How matured, sensible or corporately responsible is that...? With all the Christians on his platform, with all the Jesus shaming he sustains and the pastor-bashing going on here? It's clear there're are biases being sustained... tongue

That's the inbred kinda kindergarten sh!t you'd never see on Reddit, 4Chan, Quora etc. So, despite whatever he tells himself to make him sleep better, he still needs to take a long hard look at the mirror... tongue

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Believe In Any Allah , I Don't Know How That Stuff Got To My Profile by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:16am On Aug 21, 2020
No chance now. You are on your road to becoming muslim. Nairaland is run by muslim appeasers.
Re: I Don't Believe In Any Allah , I Don't Know How That Stuff Got To My Profile by gsegun43: 7:48am On Aug 21, 2020
You ignorantly accepted it (probably) when you commented on a muslim topic. Give it time, it will soon go away.

grin

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Believe In Any Allah , I Don't Know How That Stuff Got To My Profile by BluntNigerian: 6:52am On Aug 28, 2020
gsegun43:
You ignorantly accepted it (probably) when you commented on a muslim topic. Give it time, it will soon go away.

grin
Please how long does it take before it goes away?
Re: I Don't Believe In Any Allah , I Don't Know How That Stuff Got To My Profile by tabithababy(f): 7:36am On Aug 28, 2020
Maj196:
You must believe by force grin

cheesy
Re: I Don't Believe In Any Allah , I Don't Know How That Stuff Got To My Profile by gsegun43: 3:24pm On Aug 28, 2020
BluntNigerian:
Please how long does it take before it goes away?

It wont take long, just dont comment on muslim threads

grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Believe In Any Allah , I Don't Know How That Stuff Got To My Profile by paxonel(m): 3:40pm On Aug 28, 2020
So, them nack you 666 for your forehead simply because you go comment on a Muslim thread?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Believe In Any Allah , I Don't Know How That Stuff Got To My Profile by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:54pm On Aug 28, 2020
That's the only way Islam is preached ie accepting Islam by force by fire through shahada

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Believe In Any Allah , I Don't Know How That Stuff Got To My Profile by Prechgold1180(m): 10:49am On Sep 01, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:
That's the only way Islam is preached ie accepting Islam by force by fire through shahada
then I think dey are all mad
Re: I Don't Believe In Any Allah , I Don't Know How That Stuff Got To My Profile by donnie(m): 3:41pm On Sep 01, 2020
gsegun43:

grin

exactly
Re: I Don't Believe In Any Allah , I Don't Know How That Stuff Got To My Profile by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:24pm On Sep 07, 2020
Prechgold1180:
then I think dey are all mad

That's just it

(1) (Reply)

Assemblies Of God Sunday School Lesson / Countdown To Winners' 40th Anniversary / 2023 And People Still Believe In The Rapture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.