Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,131 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) - Investment (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) (80767 Views)

2022 Asgafhomes Crowdfunding Investment Window / Have You Heard About Social Insurance Investment Platforms / 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by taiwoliu(m): 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2021
For those who invested in CRMi with TheMap last year, I hope you are following their page on IG and FB? They have been posting some updates lately. I can't make sense of it but if anyone can, please share.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by MummyIMadeIt: 7:30pm On Jun 28, 2021
taiwoliu:
For those who invested in CRMi with TheMap last year, I hope you are following their page on IG and FB? They have been posting some updates lately. I can't make sense of it but if anyone can, please share.

Got their mail about CRMi validation coming up 30 June 2021
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by taiwoliu(m): 9:07pm On Jun 28, 2021
MummyIMadeIt:

Got their mail about CRMi validation coming up 30 June 2021
I did as well. I was on their website earlier today but couldn't see any investment tab to view ongoing investment or where to even lodge claims. And the web chat wasn't responded to.

Any luck from your end?
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by MummyIMadeIt: 9:54pm On Jun 28, 2021
taiwoliu:
I did as well. I was on their website earlier today but couldn't see any investment tab to view ongoing investment or where to even lodge claims. And the web chat wasn't responded to.

Any luck from your end?

They said commencing June 30, 2021.

It's been a long time coming..
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by taiwoliu(m): 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2021
MummyIMadeIt:

They said commencing June 30, 2021.

It's been a long time coming..
Okay.... Haven't been following them until I came across their FB page today. 30th is just around the corner
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Buwanadrian(f): 4:28pm On Jul 02, 2021
I will like to confirm if some people have been able to validate their investments on themap.ng

I chatted them using the live chat button June 30th,havent gotten a response till now.

taiwoliu:
Okay.... Haven't been following them until I came across their FB page today. 30th is just around the corner

1 Like

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by MummyIMadeIt: 7:04pm On Jul 02, 2021
Buwanadrian:
I will like to confirm if some people have been able to validate their investments on themap.ng

I chatted them using the live chat button June 30th,havent gotten a response till now.

Have been trying to no avail... No response
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by taiwoliu(m): 7:31pm On Jul 02, 2021
MummyIMadeIt:

Have been trying to no avail... No response
Neither have I. Some people are claiming that it's a trick to drive traffic to their website and ensure download of their app. Though they posted on their FB page that the silence is due to shortage of manpower.

I'm not buying the bolded though.
Buwanadrian:

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by MummyIMadeIt: 11:35pm On Jul 02, 2021
taiwoliu:
Neither have I. Some people are claiming that it's a trick to drive traffic to their website and ensure download of their app. Though they posted on their FB page that the silence is due to shortage of manpower.

I'm not buying the bolded though.

I recieved a mail from as stated below

"Based on your investment records;
You received first and second payment on your August 25th, 1 unit CRMI and not due for any other payment since we are only refunding investment capital.

Also, You received first payment on your September 9th, 1 unit CRMI investment.
You will receive a 40% refund of investment capital as soon as the EFCC releases our accounts for payment. Thank you "
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by taiwoliu(m): 9:43am On Jul 03, 2021
MummyIMadeIt:

You received first and second payment on your August 25th, 1 unit CRMI and not due for any other payment since we are only refunding investment capital.

You will receive a 40% refund of investment capital as soon as the EFCC releases our accounts for payment. Thank you "
wow, this is interesting.... I haven't received any mail from them though. When did you send in your invoices?
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by MummyIMadeIt: 12:34pm On Jul 03, 2021
taiwoliu:
wow, this is interesting.... I haven't received any mail from them though. When did you send in your invoices?

For the past three 3 days
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Adetola198: 12:48pm On Jul 11, 2021
Invest in Agriculture and Real estate, which are actual businesses
35% in a 12 months
20% in 8 months
41% in 14 months
48% in 16 months
You get a post dated cheque and legal deed of agreement upon investment
For more enquires, reach me on WhatsApp 08093822285
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Amyyy2020: 7:06am On Jul 27, 2021
MummyIMadeIt:

Ah! I haven't received any msg o
No response from the validation either
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by taiwoliu(m): 3:49pm On Jul 27, 2021
Be consistent with your validation attempt. I got similar response (email and their website) to MummyIMadeIt after I became aggressive with it. I also noticed there's a badge (2 actually) on my profile, on the website, that states investment type and validation success.

Amyyy2020:

Ah! I haven't received any msg o
No response from the validation either
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Amyyy2020: 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2021
taiwoliu:
Be consistent with your validation attempt. I got similar response (email and their website) to MummyIMadeIt after I became aggressive with it. I also noticed there's a badge (2 actually) on my profile, on the website, that states investment type and validation success.

Wow.
I will get back there then
Tnx
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by CEOwatazs: 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2021
Dinma27:
Hi guys. I'm about to invest in TRJ company Limited. Please anyone here invested with them? Reviews or referrals are very important to me. A friend said he has been getting 190k monthly for investing 5M but I'm still doubting. I've gone to their office but searching online, I haven't really seen reviews from people.

Good evening, you can as well consider saving with us at Crystal Bricks multipurpose corporative society Abuja and get N200,000 monthly interest on your N 5million savings (4% monthly on fix deposit and 3% on normal savings) we are into loans as well.

You can visit any of our offices in Abuja @utako , Mazado Plaza Shettima Mungono Crescent, or Royal plaza near EFCC office suite4 or our port Harcourt office.

Can contact me @ 08103321990

Thanks
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by OKB35(m): 8:38am On Aug 12, 2021
You can Partner with us. You can make you cool ROI within 10 Months.

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by somehow: 6:23pm On Aug 14, 2021
OKB35:
You can Partner with us. You can make you cool ROI within 10 Months.

Go and take loan from the bank and use it for your business or you don't want to enjoy 400k in 10 months alone?

4 Likes

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Ameboperoo(m): 10:02am On Aug 28, 2021
Themap.ng talk more than this now. Where is it today?
I think you should just take your advert elsewhere before angry investors come for you. Don't say I didn't warn you o
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:21pm On Aug 28, 2021
somehow:

Go and take loan from the bank and use it for your business or you don't want to enjoy 400k in 10 months alone?

You are a smart guy

1 Like

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by ice4u999(m): 9:06am On Oct 07, 2021
somehow:

Brilliant question

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank / MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider / Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.