Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) (61975 Views)

New Wife Wants Husband's Late Wife Pictures Removed From The Wall / Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers / Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by Explorers(m): 8:23pm On Aug 14, 2020
An Indian widower has commissioned a lifelike statue of his late wife.

Madhavi Gupta was killed in a car crash three years ago.

Prior to her death, she had reportedly dreamed of having a bungalow.

Gupta made the bungalow a reality to honour his wife.

Srinivasa Gupta, 57, pictured next to the life-size statue of his late wife, Madhavi Gupta.

Madhavi's daughters pictured with the statue of their mother, which reportedly bears a striking resemblance to her.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8623183/amp/Indian-widower-commissions-lifelike-wax-statue-dead-wife.html?__twitter_impression=true

33 Likes 8 Shares

Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by Explorers(m): 8:24pm On Aug 14, 2020
'I wanted to do something special in memory of my wife.' He said.

Guests were invited to the housewarming ceremony at Srinivasa Gupta's residence.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8623183/amp/Indian-widower-commissions-lifelike-wax-statue-dead-wife.html?__twitter_impression=true

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by Lekan4823(m): 8:24pm On Aug 14, 2020
True love exists!

276 Likes 17 Shares

Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by Coder2Client(m): 8:28pm On Aug 14, 2020
Are you telling me that thing sitting is a statue and not a human being?

381 Likes 8 Shares

Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by Explorers(m): 8:31pm On Aug 14, 2020
Coder2Client:

E shock me sef.

427 Likes 12 Shares

Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by ReorxTohGan(m): 8:32pm On Aug 14, 2020
e be things

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by Gistme12: 8:37pm On Aug 14, 2020
Where did u disappear to, Explorers

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by Artiiclebeast: 8:38pm On Aug 14, 2020
Spookily thoughtful and loving by the widower.

12 Likes

Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by dynicks(m): 8:41pm On Aug 14, 2020
Don't know y the names "BUHARI & JUBRIL" keep resounding in my head after I stared at this almost perfect piece of art....

Well that aside...buh what if that statue all of a sudden begins to talk and do strange things at night ?...like u making sure u left it in the sitting room while u go to sleep right in your bedroom, only for u to wake up in the middle of the night to see it staring at u and smiling!.....damn! Bleep that! been watching horror movies of late!.....

Buhari..JUBRIL....buhari..JUBRIL...buhari...JUBRIL....damn!

109 Likes 2 Shares

Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by luminouz(m): 8:44pm On Aug 14, 2020
Creepily cool!! wink

5 Likes

Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by hisgrace090: 8:51pm On Aug 14, 2020
Brain capacity of this guy's is why they're shaking the world.

From West to Asia their ability knows no bound.

6 Likes

Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by decatalyst(m): 8:51pm On Aug 14, 2020
Wow!

Definition of "nothing is impossible" in this life.

See as was be like human 100%!

But to sleep and wake up in that house is gonna be the hardest thing to do in life for most people. The man truly loves his wife.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by Kendumazy(m): 8:55pm On Aug 14, 2020
Quite surprising.

1 Like

Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by chelseamann(m): 8:57pm On Aug 14, 2020
This is unbelievable..
Wow...E shock me

1 Like

Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by madridguy(m): 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2020
Awesome. This remind me of Taj Mahal. Indian sabi love.

10 Likes

Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by Olalan(m): 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2020
Talk about the things we do for love...

1 Like

Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by AutosBay(m): 9:22pm On Aug 14, 2020
Your title supposed to be warming not warning
Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by tendyjohn(m): 9:23pm On Aug 14, 2020
Wow! This is "Love even after death".

1 Like

Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 14, 2020
My brother me self dey confuse no be small undecided
Coder2Client:

7 Likes

Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by Finnese001: 9:32pm On Aug 14, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by Ejenavi18(f): 9:35pm On Aug 14, 2020
Wow! The statue looks so real, one would think it's a real human seated there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by trueking: 9:38pm On Aug 14, 2020
Na so idol worship dey take start, he might just invite demons into his home ignorantly.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by Flexherbal(m): 9:41pm On Aug 14, 2020
Wow!

It looks so real.
Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 14, 2020
Explorers:
An Indian widower has commissioned a lifelike statue of his late wife.

Madhavi Gupta was killed in a car crash three years ago.

Prior to her death, she had reportedly dreamed of having a bungalow.

Gupta made the bungalow a reality to honour his wife.

Srinivasa Gupta, 57, pictured next to the life-size statue of his late wife, Madhavi Gupta.

Madhavi's daughters pictured with the statue of their mother, which reportedly bears a striking resemblance to her.

House warning?
Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 14, 2020
Correct yourself op. It's house warming not house warning.
Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by illicit(m): 10:04pm On Aug 14, 2020
Eeyah
Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by starbuck(f): 10:04pm On Aug 14, 2020
Biko... This is unimaginable shocked shocked
Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by WonderManly(m): 10:20pm On Aug 14, 2020
This is so touching. This also show's that true love really exists.
Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by GeneralPula: 10:27pm On Aug 14, 2020
Hmmm..

Makes me remember this movie The following.

It’s a rare mental syndrome.. When you’re in love with someone that later died but couldn’t get passed the fact that they’re gone..

Love is a serious mental disease!

2 Likes

Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by BrainEya(m): 10:32pm On Aug 14, 2020
shocked
Things we do for love
Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by Lamanii22(f): 10:35pm On Aug 14, 2020
Omg! Creepy but really awesome!!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? / Guy Announced His Grandfather's Death By Selfie Taking In Hospital - Photo / How Do I Treat Navel Pain In My Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.