Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,310 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo (65110 Views)

Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano / My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help / Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by Shitface(m): 8:52am On Aug 16, 2020
Godsonkemz:
I fear mbaise ladies more than their men. They are industrious, no doubt but if you marry a bad wife from mbaise, you just signed for hell on earth. My neighbour who married an mbaise woman always regret marrying her as she always disgrace the man publicly. If she's not accusing him of infidelity, it's about inability to provide money. It got to an extent that she drove away their nanny because she suspected she was having an affair with the husband. The other time they quarrelled, she threatened to stab the husband dead which made the man refused to sleep inside his house. On another occasion, she appeared at the center of the compound and swore that it will never be well with the husband. On another occasion, she verbally abused the husbands family, calling the mother a witch.

Even if the man was guilty of the crimes, she should settle it like a civilized woman not like an uncivilized motor park tout she portrays always.

so you unfortunate homosapiens believe its where she is from that makes her behave that way ?
you are so myopic and dilusional

so tell me ,what happened to people from your own place that behave such way??

if you want to attack the woman ,attack her and leave her place of origin,there are people from your place that are doing worse .

and please ask your friend to go and make money and stop complaining, he should go and become emotionally wise and know how to handle a home ,I'm certain that girl might behave differently if she is with a real man not a limp phallus of a man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by SmartchildTutor: 9:08am On Aug 16, 2020
Shitface:

I went through the comments looking for an idoit like you, and alas I didn't have to go too far.

where are you from

be sincere and lemme educate you on all the evil your people have done ,not just on a saying that has no foundational basics, I'm sure you are too stupid to even know the history of that statement.

you just open your mouth whaaaaa and let your idocy come out on a public forum

"He who is without sin,let him cast the first stone"

E pain am!!
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by SmartchildTutor: 9:13am On Aug 16, 2020
Shitface:

I went through the comments looking for an idoit like you, and alas I didn't have to go too far.

where are you from

be sincere and lemme educate you on all the evil your people have done ,not just on a saying that has no foundational basics, I'm sure you are too stupid to even know the history of that statement.

Rant the much you like but it doesn't erase the fact that the saying exists.
You should probably be fighting you fore-fathers not someone like me who merely quoted an age-long statement; and doesn't give a fucccck however you feel about my comment.
Treat nairaland comments nairalandically and you have the chance of living long.

1 Like

Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by SmartchildTutor: 9:22am On Aug 16, 2020
Shitface:

where are you from

Nice to know you didn't have to search for long.
That you expected a comment like mine proves that it's true.
Unfortunately, your brazenly glaring doltishness wouldn't let you see that I just typed an agelong saying and nothing more.
It's not my fault that you don't even understand English to see that my opening statement suggests I don't lean towards stereotyping.
Let me give you a lil advice:
Be kind to yourself and let nairaland be nairaland.
And for your information,

GET LOST

1 Like

Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by IGBOGENE27(m): 11:41am On Aug 16, 2020
Babara1994:
This is serious. I have a 43k HP laptop for sale. Hit my signature please

Picture of the laptop and your location.
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by jrusky(m): 11:54am On Aug 16, 2020
Shitface:

fire won't burn without oxygen, is your friend underseving for the woman he himself picked and married ??

call him out or the girl,let's hear their stories ,stop the slander

I guess you are not insane? Who is sladering? Do I quoted you to talk to you?

You better face your front.

1 Like

Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by 99thEnemy(m): 11:57am On Aug 16, 2020
IGBO AMAKA
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by Babara1994(m): 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
IGBOGENE27:

Picture of the laptop and your location.
Lagos. Message me via my signature for the pics and specs
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by NkemChukwudi: 3:03pm On Aug 16, 2020
GreatGod2020:

But I don't pray for such. All I pray for is a union that will last forever till we call home.

Okay I hear you. This is 2020 and women are not smiling. Good luck
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by Tominix(m): 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
bbstarr:

No bro. This is the only nairaland account I have.
Oh i thought it was yours, though the acct was deactivated like mine in the link below.
www.nairaland.com//coldinheart
Buh i created another
www.nairaland.com//TornMill
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:03pm On Aug 16, 2020
use it to prepare pepper soup for her
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by Deborah98(f): 5:19pm On Aug 16, 2020
Abomination embarassed
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by Cj4charles(m): 5:36pm On Aug 16, 2020
That's what you get when you marry all this street Virginia girls

1 Like

Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by simplepee(f): 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2020
Areaboyfriend:

U r beautiful.
Thanks
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by Camelot65: 6:15pm On Aug 16, 2020
I can feel his pain grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by bizzibodi(m): 7:47pm On Aug 16, 2020
Tufiakwa!make my relation marry mbaise woman.
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by Areaboyfriend(m): 9:38am On Aug 17, 2020
simplepee:
Thanks
Check inbox beautiful wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action / Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid / Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.