Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Nengi And Kaisha Fight Dirty And Nearly Come To Blows In The Big Brother House - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nengi And Kaisha Fight Dirty And Nearly Come To Blows In The Big Brother House (35031 Views)

Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) / Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi / BBNaija Housemates, Tolanibaj And Kaisha Clash In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nengi And Kaisha Fight Dirty And Nearly Come To Blows In The Big Brother House by Made4naijaceo(f): 1:44pm On Aug 15, 2020
Big Brother Naija housemates, Nengi and Kaisha nearly came to blows during a heated clash in the Big Brother House this afternoon.

It's unclear what sparked the clash, but the pair were seen hurling abusive words at each other and nearly went physical on several occasions before other housemates pulled them apart.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVWVTHWC7V8

Re: Nengi And Kaisha Fight Dirty And Nearly Come To Blows In The Big Brother House by Made4naijaceo(f): 1:45pm On Aug 15, 2020
Ngengi whether your yansh fake or not trust when big brother finish if nah to sell the hectares of land for my villages we go hook up.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nengi And Kaisha Fight Dirty And Nearly Come To Blows In The Big Brother House by Taiwoa990: 1:47pm On Aug 15, 2020

1 Like

Re: Nengi And Kaisha Fight Dirty And Nearly Come To Blows In The Big Brother House by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 15, 2020
I hear say lyon wan boycott 2day match shocked the fear of 8-2 is d beginning of wisdom.

modified: ok, lyon won...stop wit d mentions pls angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi And Kaisha Fight Dirty And Nearly Come To Blows In The Big Brother House by espn(m): 1:54pm On Aug 15, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Please i need charger embarassed pin mouth oh!
What colour...

5 Likes

Re: Nengi And Kaisha Fight Dirty And Nearly Come To Blows In The Big Brother House by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 15, 2020
espn:
What colour...
pink sad

1 Like

Re: Nengi And Kaisha Fight Dirty And Nearly Come To Blows In The Big Brother House by Omihanifa: 2:05pm On Aug 15, 2020
Nengi is fond of using derogatory words on her fellow housemates when they are having issues

When she had issues with Lucy she was saying she's old and ugly undecided

She also told kaisha today that " you of all people sef wan fight me "

As if no be God create kaisha angry

I think that her light skin and fake ass is really getting into her head

135 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nengi And Kaisha Fight Dirty And Nearly Come To Blows In The Big Brother House by espn(m): 2:05pm On Aug 15, 2020
TheRealProphet:
pink sad
Please dont use gen to charge oo...

3 Likes

Re: Nengi And Kaisha Fight Dirty And Nearly Come To Blows In The Big Brother House by WandaMaximoff: 2:06pm On Aug 15, 2020
Omihanifa:
Nengi is fond of using derogatory words on her fellow housemates when they are having issues

I think that her light skin and fake ass is really getting into her head

Don't forget the fake veneers and fake brows.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nengi And Kaisha Fight Dirty And Nearly Come To Blows In The Big Brother House by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 15, 2020
espn:
Please dont use gen to charge oo...
ok sir...tell me better film to watch embarassed
Re: Nengi And Kaisha Fight Dirty And Nearly Come To Blows In The Big Brother House by espn(m): 2:13pm On Aug 15, 2020
TheRealProphet:
ok sir...tell me better film to watch embarassed
Go and watch Eye of the eagle...
Re: Nengi And Kaisha Fight Dirty And Nearly Come To Blows In The Big Brother House by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 15, 2020
espn:
Go and watch Eye of the eagle...
i will do that smiley
Re: Nengi And Kaisha Fight Dirty And Nearly Come To Blows In The Big Brother House by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 15, 2020
Omihanifa:
[s]Nengi is fond of using derogatory words on her fellow housemates when they are having issues

I think that her light skin and fake ass is really getting into her head [/s]
WandaMaximoff:

[s]

Don't forget the fake veneers and fake brows. [/s]
Do u knw ur current affairs?

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nengi And Kaisha Fight Dirty And Nearly Come To Blows In The Big Brother House by WandaMaximoff: 2:36pm On Aug 15, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Do u knw ur current affairs?

You'd be surprised.

2 Likes

Re: Nengi And Kaisha Fight Dirty And Nearly Come To Blows In The Big Brother House by Nmezor(f): 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Nengi And Kaisha Fight Dirty And Nearly Come To Blows In The Big Brother House by ForeThinker: 6:24pm On Aug 15, 2020
Their problems naa
Re: Nengi And Kaisha Fight Dirty And Nearly Come To Blows In The Big Brother House by verified68: 6:24pm On Aug 15, 2020
Re: Nengi And Kaisha Fight Dirty And Nearly Come To Blows In The Big Brother House by squash47(m): 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2020
Abeg who know where I fit get sure bet9ja games ? I don broke tire
Re: Nengi And Kaisha Fight Dirty And Nearly Come To Blows In The Big Brother House by Adedotguy: 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2020
grin
Re: Nengi And Kaisha Fight Dirty And Nearly Come To Blows In The Big Brother House by WalkerMichael(m): 6:26pm On Aug 15, 2020
cheesy They're both sickk..na overjoy na
Re: Nengi And Kaisha Fight Dirty And Nearly Come To Blows In The Big Brother House by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:26pm On Aug 15, 2020
na naked Toto I come here come see.

since that is not happening here, this news and BB9ja are both useless.

mumu fight.

fight dirty my shiny ass.

angry

3 Likes

Re: Nengi And Kaisha Fight Dirty And Nearly Come To Blows In The Big Brother House by jericco1(m): 6:27pm On Aug 15, 2020
I only pity Kaisha because she may be evicted tomorrow cry

6 Likes

Re: Nengi And Kaisha Fight Dirty And Nearly Come To Blows In The Big Brother House by Blabbermouth: 6:27pm On Aug 15, 2020
I will rather watch the highlight of Barca's massacre. Mtcheeeeeeeew

3 Likes

Re: Nengi And Kaisha Fight Dirty And Nearly Come To Blows In The Big Brother House by Benjaniblinks(m): 6:27pm On Aug 15, 2020
shocked
I 8-2 admit that am still like angry after yesterday's humiliation.

3 Likes

Re: Nengi And Kaisha Fight Dirty And Nearly Come To Blows In The Big Brother House by Reynbowjenie: 6:27pm On Aug 15, 2020
Yeye post
Re: Nengi And Kaisha Fight Dirty And Nearly Come To Blows In The Big Brother House by chrisseun(m): 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2020
Step out in style in the hoodie from our new collection.

Ig: siickostyles
WhatsApp: zero eight 1 2 4 seven four 2 0 one four

1 Like

Re: Nengi And Kaisha Fight Dirty And Nearly Come To Blows In The Big Brother House by cray91(m): 6:30pm On Aug 15, 2020
Haha! you bad
Made4naijaceo:
Ngengi whether your yansh fake or not trust when big brother finish if nah to sell the hectares of land for my villages we go hook up.

1 Like

Re: Nengi And Kaisha Fight Dirty And Nearly Come To Blows In The Big Brother House by KindlyAssist: 6:31pm On Aug 15, 2020
Ssvhhd

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Venita Massages Frodd On His Shoulders / BBNaija: Mercy & Ike Become The First Ever Joint Head Of House / Kiddwaya And Prince Act As Ghost And Tariq From 'Power'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.