Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) (69879 Views)

Nengi And Kaisha Fight Dirty And Nearly Come To Blows In The Big Brother House / Don Jazzy And Ebuka Unveiled As Big Brother Naija Ambassadors (Photos) / Jidenna And Ebuka Visit BBNaija Housemates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by Revolva(m): 9:37am On Jun 25, 2021
Nigerians have taken to social media to question where TV host Ebuka Uchendu and Big Brother Naija lockdown winner Laycon were running to during the clash between Kaisha and Lucy.

Recall that Lucy and Kaisha went head to head during the show’s recent episode after she told Lucy and Ka3na to stop talking about her mom.

A scene from the video that has gone viral on social media showed Ebuka and Laycon in what looked like them walking away.

However, Prince and Tolani Baj sat on to watch the fight

SEE THE FIGHT VIDEO HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTRX6obObrw

3 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by Nbotee(m): 10:02am On Jun 25, 2021
Lemme still ask again, what exactly is the essence of Big Brother? How come they always come up with it to distract Nigerians ?

335 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by PlayMaker14: 10:11am On Jun 25, 2021
One of my colleague who lives close to my house came to watch the stupid "Reunion Show" in my house, on a normal sporting day, I wouldn't have allowed her to even think of watching the show at my place, but since the EURO 2020 round of 16 is kicking off tomorrow, I allowed her.

While I was busy arranging something light for dinner, I heard her shouting on top of her voice;

"Beat am well well make her head correct"

I quickly hide all my kitchen knives and any piercing object, walk towards her and calmly told her to bring it down as her emotions was getting the best of her.

These are some of the precautionary measures you take while in the same space with an emotional Bb9ja fan....

I nor wan end up like SUPER TV CEO when dem stab like fowl.

339 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by slawormiir: 10:42am On Jun 25, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright ....
PlayMaker14:
I allowed her.

While I was busy arranging something light for dinner, I heard her shouting on top of her voice;

"Beat am well well make her head correct"

I quickly hide all my kitchen knives and any piercing object, walk towards her and calmly told her to bring it down as her emotions was getting the best of her.

Next time ...be a real niggar....advise her make she use that time she dey waste on bbnaija reunion take watch cartoons instead.....watching cartoons and animated movies like moana, coco, Zootopia, tangled, frozen, baby boss and Incredibles will give sense and take her far in life than bbnaija reunion dogshit

168 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by visijo(m): 10:43am On Jun 25, 2021
When a woman is careful with her money, she is responsible. When a man is careful with his money, he is stingy..

Unbalanced world�

195 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by Shellsploit: 10:43am On Jun 25, 2021
Temple Run..
BBNaija version.

3 Likes

Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by Righteousness2(m): 10:43am On Jun 25, 2021
If your Spiritual eyes are open you will not be suprised.
There are Legions of Extraterrestrial forces in full operation in these guys and the show as a whole.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by africandollar: 10:43am On Jun 25, 2021
Nbotee:
Lemme still ask again, what exactly is the essence of Big Brother? How come they always come up with it to distract Nigerians ?

My brother, there is something sinister about the show. It just doesn't make sense to me...it could be a form of distraction so that the youths don't engage themselves or the government productively.

27 Likes

Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 25, 2021
Lol.

So manly
Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 25, 2021
psalmz:
All these are staged

It had better be,,, coz I don't know why they would decide to display such uncultured madness in front of cameras

10 Likes

Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by optimistfeel(m): 10:44am On Jun 25, 2021
Senior men run
Life good now who want die
Laycon an Ebuka are more matured than those feminist gangster.....

1 Like

Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by Mustiboy(m): 10:44am On Jun 25, 2021
These things are staged. I wonder why anyone even takes them seriously.

Each housemate must have been given a character model to follow, more like following a script. One person can be instructed to be coolheaded, another hot-blooded, and so on. It's what keeps the show interesting.

Imagine everyone in the house pretending to be polite so as to win the love and votes of fans across Nigeria; it would make the show boring.

In essence, these things are made up to spice up the useless show.

I'm out.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by psalmz(m): 10:44am On Jun 25, 2021
All these are staged and trying to generate more views for the next show,just like WWE.

18 Likes

Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:44am On Jun 25, 2021
Dammmn niggar
All these clout chasing stripper's

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by Hamman1(m): 10:44am On Jun 25, 2021
Damn it....

Na who no get time dey watch this shit show..

1 Like

Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 25, 2021
Wetin concern me
Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by Sebastine1994(m): 10:45am On Jun 25, 2021
stop making fools famous

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by Nuelito: 10:45am On Jun 25, 2021
just speechless...Vuum better pass statement

My people,if you need Original Pure Honey... kindly contact O81 O1 66 67 71 let's talk about it now...The honey is raw and Unadulterated

1 Like

Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by Plomo: 10:45am On Jun 25, 2021
Nbotee:
Lemme still ask again, what exactly is the essence of Big Brother?

Buzz which translates to cash
Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by DWJOBScom(m): 10:45am On Jun 25, 2021
It is called Operational risk o

You don't want to be caught in the middle of the whole drama.

Lucy had a slap pose ready to action and kaisha had back straight for action.

It's best to protect yourself joor o
Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by Authoreety: 10:45am On Jun 25, 2021
Ok
Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 25, 2021
Nbotee:

The Federal Government saw the way youths were beginning to talk more about the rising insecurity in the country so had to beg Multichoice Mumuchioce to air this particular one to distract idle youths!

3 Likes

Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by Bigshoe2028: 10:45am On Jun 25, 2021
Uhsg
Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by Swinger60(f): 10:46am On Jun 25, 2021
cry

Na WA.

I thought there should be security guys or bouncers in shows like this.

who doesn't know that Tensions can be high in this kind of environment.
Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by GoldBoss(m): 10:46am On Jun 25, 2021
Revolva:
Nigerians have taken to social media to question where TV host Ebuka Uchendu and Big Brother Naija lockdown winner Laycon were running to during the clash between Kaisha and Lucy.

Recall that Lucy and Kaisha went head to head during the show’s recent episode after she told Lucy and Ka3na to stop talking about her mom.

A scene from the video that has gone viral on social media showed Ebuka and Laycon in what looked like them walking away.

However, Prince and Tolani Baj sat on to watch the fight

SEE THE FIGHT VIDEO HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTRX6obObrw
Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by Catsofnaija: 10:46am On Jun 25, 2021
BB Naija, a show that showcases talent, art, skills and innovations among Nigerian youths.

2 Likes

Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by Bigshoe2028: 10:46am On Jun 25, 2021
The reunion is more interesting than the main Show , at least we all know the purpose of the show knack after tell the world who last 3 -10seconds and A little bit of wwe show

2 Likes

Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by Alloyhardu(m): 10:46am On Jun 25, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by Coldie(m): 10:47am On Jun 25, 2021
Anything Nigeria is always filled with hatred wickedness and tension.

Everywhere them go same thing.

Travel with 5 indians in a car for 2 weeks no problem.

Travel with 5 Americans in a car no problem.

Travel with 5 Nigerians in a car for 2 weeksz after 1st day of introduction and fake smile them go use am weigh u, whether them go see you finish. Next thing u know quarrel don start

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by money121(m): 10:47am On Jun 25, 2021
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Groan, Protest DSTV/GOTV Tariff Increase / Kiddwaya Unfollows Nengi And Dorathy After They Labelled Him "Dirty Guy". (pixs) / Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.