Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,269 members, 7,829,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Where Is GRIMMJOE? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is GRIMMJOE? (281 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is GRIMMJOE? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 15, 2020
For some time now ATHEISTS have been all over Nairaland complaining and saying Religion is the root cause of hatred, so to an average Atheist the wars and genocide happening in the world today including all that's been before now are mainly caused by RELIGION.
Well i don't know if GRIMMJOE is still on NL or he is no more interested in chatting with religionsists as he often does posting pictures of dead bodies of people slaughtered.
I want all ATHEISTS to know that religion is just like a knife that's useful for so many things in the house but at the same time it could be used to stab someone to death. So it depends largely on what each of us decides to use the knife for!
Of all the religions on this planet today, there is just one that has become so difficult to us for the purpose of which it wasn't established "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES"
All other religions are like that knife that could be used to cause a division amongst nations and peoples, the Politicians easily make use of all that's within their reach to pursue their selfish ambitions, they've noticed that with Religion a vast majority can be carried away with just one single motivational speaker who knows how to use the power of tongue.
So they employ them in other to use smooth talks into getting people to support them and kill none supporters of their greedy motives.
In this case the one and only group that has proved immovable by Politicians are Jehovah's Witnesses, this is the reason why politicians and their cohorts in crime (religious title chiefs) hate this group with passion.

when talking about fine works like uniting the people for development and keeping our surroundings clean and neat, helping out during natural disasters, working together with health officials to eradicate a pandemic and keeping our children away from engaging in violence or protest of any kind, Jehovah's Witnesses becomes the sharpest knife anyone can think off, we will make ourselves available. But when it's time to instigate a community/ tribe/ race/ nation against another, Jehovah's Witnesses unlike all the religious groups around will suddenly become a dull knife that is useless in the hands of selfish politicians! smiley
Re: Where Is GRIMMJOE? by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:16pm On Aug 15, 2020
Maybe he's still preoccupied with searching for proof of God's existence Instead of simply looking at the mirror to get one, or he's finally found one and still trying to believe it. Whichever it is, I wish him well.

1 Like

Re: Where Is GRIMMJOE? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 15, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Maybe he's still preoccupied with searching for proof of God's existence Instead of simply looking at the mirror to get one, or he's finally found one and still trying to believe it. Whichever it is, I wish him well.

Do you still remember him?

Well i missed him due to his bitter agitations against whoever believe in God!

I just wish he's OK!

Thank you! smiley
Re: Where Is GRIMMJOE? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 16, 2020
GRIMMJOE is back now and i'm just glad to have him back! smiley
Re: Where Is GRIMMJOE? by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:23pm On Aug 16, 2020

1 Like

Re: Where Is GRIMMJOE? by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 17, 2020
It's good to have you back, neighbour!
I just feel like breakdancing right now, we may differ in opinion but i love to see you happy and good, so live and let live my friend! smiley
Re: Where Is GRIMMJOE? by GRIMMJOE(m): 12:17pm On Oct 16, 2020
It's seems that GrimmJoe has made this one deactivate his account, good riddance to bad rubbish.

Re: Where Is GRIMMJOE? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:32pm On Oct 16, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
It's seems that GrimmJoe has made this one deactivate his account, good riddance to bad rubbish.

Good to have you back! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Righteousness89: A Kingdom Disappointment / Daddy Freeze Apologies To Bishop David Oyedepo / Sunday School, Sermon, Offering Or Benediction, Which Is Most Important? ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.