Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Righteousness89: A Kingdom Disappointment - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Righteousness89: A Kingdom Disappointment (282 Views)

Righteousness89 I Challenge You!! / Why Do You Hate Righteousness89 With Such Cruelty? / Creepy! Man Searches For A Kingdom Hall In Denmark, Gets This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Righteousness89: A Kingdom Disappointment by Tuska: 8:39pm On Aug 20, 2020
Young man! I'm highly disappointed in you. Your strength is too small.

You came here blasting the word of God like John the Baptist. All that is almost gone because you lack strength.

Children who have no vision came against your vision and you gave up.

What we're you thinking?

Your thought the kingdom of darkness will keep quiet and watch you flood this forum with the word of God unchallenged?

If you could give up on your vision in a faceless forum, how can you endure the attack in the real world?

Everyone cheers C. Ronaldo and his canterpart as the GOAT of modern football. Do you know the mockery and insult they had to endure to reach there?

Ask yourself, are you worthy of the crown of glory that was set apart for the work you took upon yourself on this forum, or should heaven look for another?

Righteousness89 are you he that was sent to preach in this forum or should heaven look for another.

If you are no faithful in this little assignment, how would the king of glory entrust to you something bigger.

Go back to the altar of prayer and gain strength. Your prayer life is near to the grave.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Righteousness89: A Kingdom Disappointment by petra1(m): 8:43pm On Aug 20, 2020
Ki lo se fun e?
Re: Righteousness89: A Kingdom Disappointment by heendrix(m): 9:06pm On Aug 20, 2020
Tuska:

You came here blasting the word of God like John the Baptist. All that is almost gone because you lack strength.

What we're you thinking?

Your thought the kingdom of darkness will keep quiet and watch you flood this forum with the word of God unchallenged?

If you could give up on your vision in a faceless forum, how can you endure the attack in the real world?

Everyone cheers C. Ronaldo and his canterpart as the GOAT of modern football. Do you know the mockery and insult they had to endure to reach there?

Ask yourself, are you worthy of the crown of glory that was set apart for the work you took upon yourself on this forum, or should heaven look for another?

Righteousness89 are you he that was sent to preach in this forum or should heaven look for another.

If you are no faithful in this little assignment, how would the king of glory entrust to you something bigger.

Go back to the altar of prayer and gain strength. Your prayer life is near to the grave.

Bros carry ur Bad belle comot here jare who tf are you to Judge him and who made you the ruler of his Life's affairs

There's no day he doesn't talk bout God's word here is are you that blind to see. sad

2 Likes

Re: Righteousness89: A Kingdom Disappointment by Tuska: 9:14pm On Aug 20, 2020
heendrix:

Bros carry ur Bad belle comot here jare who tf are you to Judge him and who made you the ruler of his Life's affairs

There's no day he doesn't talk bout God's word here is are you that blind to see. sad

This message isn't for you. Take a back seat.
Re: Righteousness89: A Kingdom Disappointment by oranget(m): 9:52pm On Aug 20, 2020
Tuska:

What we're you thinking?

Thanks for the concern
Re: Righteousness89: A Kingdom Disappointment by Righteousness89(m): 10:22pm On Aug 20, 2020
Tuska:

What we're you thinking?

are you he that was sent to preach in this forum or should heaven look for another.

My Brother, If I were you, I would Join in the Work!
There is No time for all these Lamentations!

The Harvest is So Much but the Labourers are Few..

Come into work and Save Souls!

Don't be a Distraction!
Be a Barnabas..
Don't allow yourself to be a Tobiah and Sanballat..

1 Like

Re: Righteousness89: A Kingdom Disappointment by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:40pm On Aug 20, 2020
Lol! instead of him to pray for you, he's here talking nonsense. Is his strong himself or perhaps his strength is in monitoring who's strong or who's not strong?

Some people are just so foolish. This is what you do to encourage someone doing a good job?

Sorry for you!
Re: Righteousness89: A Kingdom Disappointment by Blabbermouth: 11:34pm On Aug 20, 2020
Damnn Nigarrrr
Isoright
By the way, I still saw him spitting (spiritual) bars against BBN threads on front-page.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter Gets Married ...see More Pictures And Videos / Love: The Bedrock Of Christianity / Come Unto Me, All You That Labour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.