Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Guys, What’s The Difference Between “meet My Wife” & “na My Madam Be This”? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys, What’s The Difference Between “meet My Wife” & “na My Madam Be This”? (1525 Views)

Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. / My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home / My Madam And Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What’s The Difference Between “meet My Wife” & “na My Madam Be This”? by Chizybrown: 5:00pm On Aug 15, 2020
Hi Guys!!
This life no balance and there are levels to how you introduce your spouse to people

This thing occur to me when I discover this post while skimming and scanning through social media.

SEE BELOW
https://theinsightmedia.com/guys-whats-the-difference-between-meet-my-wife-na-my-madam-b/
Re: Guys, What’s The Difference Between “meet My Wife” & “na My Madam Be This”? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:10pm On Aug 15, 2020
you introduce her in your LANGUAGE, whether it be English or Pidgin...
Re: Guys, What’s The Difference Between “meet My Wife” & “na My Madam Be This”? by donbachi(m): 5:11pm On Aug 15, 2020
"Meet my wife"...is when u have married her and u did real wedding.while,"na my madam be dis"...is when u give her belle and u never marry her,but her people knows she is with u.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What’s The Difference Between “meet My Wife” & “na My Madam Be This”? by Alennsar(f): 5:14pm On Aug 15, 2020
English & pidgin.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What’s The Difference Between “meet My Wife” & “na My Madam Be This”? by pyyxxaro: 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2020
Meet my Wife means : Meet my Heartthrob, My best friend

Meet my Madam means : Meet my Patience Ozukwo , a troublemaker, tormentor , Warrior cool

4 Likes

Re: Guys, What’s The Difference Between “meet My Wife” & “na My Madam Be This”? by Haywhymido(m): 6:48pm On Aug 15, 2020
which one be madam? u be her servant?

1 Like

Re: Guys, What’s The Difference Between “meet My Wife” & “na My Madam Be This”? by Chizybrown: 6:55pm On Aug 15, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Meet my Wife means : Meet my Heartthrob, My best friend

Meet my Madam means : Meet my Patience Ozukwo , a troublemaker, tormentor , Warrior cool

LOLZ
Re: Guys, What’s The Difference Between “meet My Wife” & “na My Madam Be This”? by bukatyne(f): 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2020
Haywhymido:
which one be madam? u be her servant?

Same way the wife says 'meet my Oga'.

@OP:

Some things in this life are just to 'show working' or 'optics'.

While calling your spouse sweet names is very good even ideal, it doesn't necessarily tell us the status or health of the marriage.

Madam or wife, do right by her.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What’s The Difference Between “meet My Wife” & “na My Madam Be This”? by Haywhymido(m): 7:58pm On Aug 15, 2020
bukatyne:

Same way the wife says 'meet my Oga'.

@OP:

Some things in this life are just to 'show working' or 'optics'.

While calling your spouse sweet names is very good even ideal, it doesn't necessarily tell us the status or health of the marriage.

Madam or wife, do right by her.
well, i wouldnt want my wife to refer to me as oga. Husband, hubby or any other romantic/interesting names would do. Calling of Oga should remain at her place of work.
Re: Guys, What’s The Difference Between “meet My Wife” & “na My Madam Be This”? by hapsonv: 11:15am On Aug 16, 2020
D differences is the English. One is broken and the other is good English
Re: Guys, What’s The Difference Between “meet My Wife” & “na My Madam Be This”? by oazeez1991(m): 11:28am On Aug 16, 2020
[img][/img]
Re: Guys, What’s The Difference Between “meet My Wife” & “na My Madam Be This”? by Jacqueline22(f): 12:01pm On Aug 16, 2020
What of Na my woman be dix

(1) (Reply)

Does Man Need Permission Frm His Wife B4 Bringing His Siblings To Live Wit Dem? / Genotype Changes From Aa To As / My wife Kissed Our Son In The Mouth For Too Long, Now He Can't Stop.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.