Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

University Professor Claims He Discovered Population Of Fairies And Shows His Pr - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Professor Claims He Discovered Population Of Fairies And Shows His Pr (4147 Views)

Why A Nigerian University Professor Does Not Deserve More Than 200k A Month / Ex-student Shows His Bsc After Covenant University Failed Release His Transcript / Physically Challenged Maths Teacher Who Uses Crutches Shows His Football Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Professor Claims He Discovered Population Of Fairies And Shows His Pr by Jay5mie: 5:03pm On Aug 15, 2020
University Professor, John Hyatt claims that fairies exist, and he offers the world a proof- his pictures of tiny winged beings he took in the Rosendale Valley, Lancashire County, England.

The world we live in is truly magical.. but do we know to what extent? Do you believe in fairies? If you do, you are not alone!

Professor John Hyatt, a lecturer on art research at Manchester Metropolitan University, maintains that fairies do exist and he offers proof for it!

He claims his photos of small winged beings that resemble insects are the evidence we needed!

Hyatt explains that the magical creatures exist in the Rosendale Valley, Lancashire County, England, and adds that they are very similar to us. Actually, except for the size, we are practically identical!

Photo of fairies taken by the University professor John Hyatt

The director of the Manchester Institute for Research and Innovation in Art and Design (MIRIAD) showed his “proof” at the Rosendale Fairies exhibition, which he opened at the Whitaker Museum.

He explains he has been taking pictures around Lancashire for a few years, and this discovery shocked him:

“It was a bit of a shock when I blew them up, I did a double-take. I went out afterward and took pictures of flies and gnats and they just don’t look the same.”

Hyatt adds:

“People can decide for themselves what they are. The message to people is to approach them with an open mind. Let the world decide for itself. It is my job, as an artist, to open people’s eyes to the wonders through which they walk every day.

I think it’s one of those situations where you need to believe what you see. A lot of people who have seen them say they have brought a little bit of magic into their lives, and there’s not enough of that around.”

University Professor, John Hyatt showing a photo of what he says are fairies

He claims his photos are genuine and have not been altered in any way. After posting them on social media, numerous people from all around the world wrote to him, adding they have spotted a mystical fairy themselves too!

Mr. Hyatt displayed his images at a private exhibition titled “Rosendale Fairies.”

He says that “they are just beautiful pictures and beauty can make people believe.”

So, do these pictures make you believe in fairies again?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UU2qLqILA14

Re: University Professor Claims He Discovered Population Of Fairies And Shows His Pr by ReorxTohGan(m): 5:06pm On Aug 15, 2020
elves and vampires too are real then undecided

1 Like

Re: University Professor Claims He Discovered Population Of Fairies And Shows His Pr by unclemaths(m): 5:14pm On Aug 15, 2020
I am not a doubting Thomas, prof, but these look like termites that we see around here in wet seasons.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Professor Claims He Discovered Population Of Fairies And Shows His Pr by cherishmichael: 5:38pm On Aug 15, 2020
Really?...
Re: University Professor Claims He Discovered Population Of Fairies And Shows His Pr by Commentor: 10:42pm On Aug 15, 2020
grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Professor Claims He Discovered Population Of Fairies And Shows His Pr by omunabo(m): 11:16pm On Aug 15, 2020
If ee no good for your head quit

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Professor Claims He Discovered Population Of Fairies And Shows His Pr by Blackpromise(m): 11:20pm On Aug 15, 2020
It's baffling.

For Quality and durable gadgets and Equipments Purchases, Visit
https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=d2ogxtfbfkbc&utm_content=gakjk03
We deliver to all parts of Nigeria.
Re: University Professor Claims He Discovered Population Of Fairies And Shows His Pr by Akinola100: 11:30pm On Aug 15, 2020
All this kind of things will not get to front page of.
Na rubbish BBN go full there
Re: University Professor Claims He Discovered Population Of Fairies And Shows His Pr by thesicilian: 2:20am On Aug 16, 2020
As a professor of art research, he could have made this digital pictures himself to observe people's reaction
Re: University Professor Claims He Discovered Population Of Fairies And Shows His Pr by Nobody: 5:28am On Aug 16, 2020
Commentor:
grin

You got it. Spot on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Professor Claims He Discovered Population Of Fairies And Shows His Pr by Nobody: 5:29am On Aug 16, 2020
omunabo:
If ee no good for your head quit

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Professor Claims He Discovered Population Of Fairies And Shows His Pr by Nobody: 5:31am On Aug 16, 2020
Jay5mie:
University Professor, John Hyatt claims that fairies exist, and he offers the world a proof- his pictures of tiny winged beings he took in the Rosendale Valley, Lancashire County, England.

The world we live in is truly magical.. but do we know to what extent? Do you believe in fairies? If you do, you are not alone!

Professor John Hyatt, a lecturer on art research at Manchester Metropolitan University, maintains that fairies do exist and he offers proof for it!

He claims his photos of small winged beings that resemble insects are the evidence we needed!

Hyatt explains that the magical creatures exist in the Rosendale Valley, Lancashire County, England, and adds that they are very similar to us. Actually, except for the size, we are practically identical!

Photo of fairies taken by the University professor John Hyatt

The director of the Manchester Institute for Research and Innovation in Art and Design (MIRIAD) showed his “proof” at the Rosendale Fairies exhibition, which he opened at the Whitaker Museum.

He explains he has been taking pictures around Lancashire for a few years, and this discovery shocked him:

“It was a bit of a shock when I blew them up, I did a double-take. I went out afterward and took pictures of flies and gnats and they just don’t look the same.”

Hyatt adds:

“People can decide for themselves what they are. The message to people is to approach them with an open mind. Let the world decide for itself. It is my job, as an artist, to open people’s eyes to the wonders through which they walk every day.

I think it’s one of those situations where you need to believe what you see. A lot of people who have seen them say they have brought a little bit of magic into their lives, and there’s not enough of that around.”

University Professor, John Hyatt showing a photo of what he says are fairies

He claims his photos are genuine and have not been altered in any way. After posting them on social media, numerous people from all around the world wrote to him, adding they have spotted a mystical fairy themselves too!

Mr. Hyatt displayed his images at a private exhibition titled “Rosendale Fairies.”

He says that “they are just beautiful pictures and beauty can make people believe.”

So, do these pictures make you believe in fairies again?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UU2qLqILA14

All I can say is, indeed we live in strange times when people just come out to say stuff simply because they feel they can.

I just wish there way we could all go back to the days when things were still normal.

I'm fed up with all these absurdities. Fed up. Imagine... faeries are real.

What next are we gonna hear?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Professor Claims He Discovered Population Of Fairies And Shows His Pr by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 16, 2020
They will soon call him Bomboclat..

I have had my own fair share of unnatural things.

Re: University Professor Claims He Discovered Population Of Fairies And Shows His Pr by emmy512: 9:44am On Aug 16, 2020
thesicilian:
As a professor of art research, he could have made this digital pictures himself to observe people's reaction
True, but those pictures are real, whatever they are is left to him, pixelated images are hard to manipulate and easy to spot the manipulation
Re: University Professor Claims He Discovered Population Of Fairies And Shows His Pr by sinkhole: 10:17am On Aug 16, 2020
Prof. don dey another level grin

Re: University Professor Claims He Discovered Population Of Fairies And Shows His Pr by UnclePrincipal(m): 11:12am On Aug 16, 2020
Y'all don't believe this but you believe one man died and rose back on the third day. He is aldo coming to take you to a fairyland where you would be singing hallelujah for eternity. grin bunch of clowns. If this was something that proves anything from the bible, you would see the same sect of idiot quickly gobbling it without a doubt. That stupid righteousness89 guy too would write a textbook as.slicking jesus with his brain on airplane mode.

1 Like

Re: University Professor Claims He Discovered Population Of Fairies And Shows His Pr by thesicilian: 11:22am On Aug 16, 2020
emmy512:

True, but those pictures are real, whatever they are is left to him, pixelated images are hard to manipulate and easy to spot the manipulation
Well, I guess you are speaking as a professional in graphics. As for me though I'll find it hard to believe until I see those tiny ferries with my own eyes grin

1 Like

Re: University Professor Claims He Discovered Population Of Fairies And Shows His Pr by odinnie: 2:00pm On Aug 16, 2020
there is alot in this our planet man and science is yet to discover...... do you know there is a living population. below the ocean crust close to the mantle yet uncovered by man
Re: University Professor Claims He Discovered Population Of Fairies And Shows His Pr by 9jaBloke: 2:25pm On Aug 16, 2020
I thought he actually saw fairies (ykwim) and showed them his pr

1 Like

Re: University Professor Claims He Discovered Population Of Fairies And Shows His Pr by careytommy37(m): 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
Those are insects. Probably locust or moths
Re: University Professor Claims He Discovered Population Of Fairies And Shows His Pr by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 16, 2020
careytommy37:
Those are insects. Probably locust or moths

Are you calling me an insect undecided
Mods ban this guy

2 Likes

Re: University Professor Claims He Discovered Population Of Fairies And Shows His Pr by careytommy37(m): 4:41pm On Aug 16, 2020
locust:

Are you calling me an insect undecided
Mods ban this guy

LMAO
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: University Professor Claims He Discovered Population Of Fairies And Shows His Pr by rowland545(m): 4:48pm On Aug 16, 2020
When is he going to discover fada Christmas
Re: University Professor Claims He Discovered Population Of Fairies And Shows His Pr by nkiliuzo(m): 5:01pm On Aug 16, 2020
UnclePrincipal:
Y'all don't believe this but you believe one man died and rose back on the third day. He is aldo coming to take you to a fairyland where you would be singing hallelujah for eternity. grin bunch of clowns. If this was something that proves anything from the bible, you would see the same sect of idiot quickly gobbling it without a doubt. That stupid righteousness89 guy too would write a textbook as.slicking jesus with his brain on airplane mode.
bomboclat
Re: University Professor Claims He Discovered Population Of Fairies And Shows His Pr by sinkhole: 5:15pm On Aug 16, 2020
9jaBloke:
I thought he actually saw faries (ykwim) and showed them his pr
You're bad mhen grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Professor Claims He Discovered Population Of Fairies And Shows His Pr by Nobody: 5:42am On Aug 17, 2020
odinnie:
there is alot in this our planet man and science is yet to discover...... do you know there is a living population. below the ocean crust close to the mantle yet uncovered by man
How did you know this?

(1) (Reply)

2007 Post Ume Screening Test ( Get Update Here ) / Pls Is Olabisi Onabanjo University Consult Real? / >> Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Your Class<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.