Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,721 members, 7,824,049 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Contracts Coronavirus, Now In Isolation - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Contracts Coronavirus, Now In Isolation (43981 Views)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Contracts Coronavirus, Now In Isolation by Fuckingmallam45(m): 10:37pm On Aug 15, 2020
Topmaike007:
I think say them talk say Covid na scam, so they're now contacting it..

Still don't know how they're contacting it when it's scam..

Naija na doubting Thomas until it happen to the person next door that is when we will belive it is real..
Topmaike007, I believe that you of all people should be able to differentiate between Contract and Contact. Please correct yourself sir
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Contracts Coronavirus, Now In Isolation by Pearly255(f): 10:38pm On Aug 15, 2020
Get better omosexy....
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Contracts Coronavirus, Now In Isolation by Acidosis(m): 10:43pm On Aug 15, 2020
The Lord is your strength ma
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Contracts Coronavirus, Now In Isolation by donprinyo(m): 10:48pm On Aug 15, 2020
Abeg go and treat your malaria jare

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Contracts Coronavirus, Now In Isolation by Topmaike007(m): 10:49pm On Aug 15, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

Topmaike007, I believe that you of all people should be able to differentiate between Contract and Contact. Please correct yourself sir
thanks just did, it was an error
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Contracts Coronavirus, Now In Isolation by 7pages(m): 10:59pm On Aug 15, 2020
quick recovery Omosexy
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Contracts Coronavirus, Now In Isolation by Eriokanmi: 11:04pm On Aug 15, 2020
catwalq:
I don't believe she's the one typing such blunders
when you're sick , you can't think straight. Making an effort to type that, even though it contained some typo errors, is commendable. Covid-19 is the worst thing that can happen to mankind. Anything that's capable of taking life isn't a joke man.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Contracts Coronavirus, Now In Isolation by Idiotmod: 11:10pm On Aug 15, 2020
femi4:
Her husband should be responsible. He flew the Chinese doctors/engineers out of the Country the other day
E go carry him pikin too
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Contracts Coronavirus, Now In Isolation by Lovelyn451(f): 11:53pm On Aug 15, 2020
catwalq:
that's how she and Tonto type, I wonder why
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Contracts Coronavirus, Now In Isolation by perdollar(m): 11:59pm On Aug 15, 2020
I don't mind being in isolation wt her
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Contracts Coronavirus, Now In Isolation by meobizy(f): 12:04am On Aug 16, 2020
Didn’t she say she already recovered from the disease? What is this fake news again?
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Contracts Coronavirus, Now In Isolation by Burgerlomo: 12:10am On Aug 16, 2020
Get well soon.
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Contracts Coronavirus, Now In Isolation by Omoslim26: 12:14am On Aug 16, 2020
driand:
Omotola Omosexy always 'chasing clout'

I knew she'd never resist the urge on this one

Anyway u're not the first to contract covid and you won't be the last

So just STFU and let's hear word

If carefully investigated she could even be lying

And why is she reminding us of the sad loss of people who died in accidents recently?

Another 'clout chasing'?

dis boy so you escape from mad people house again abi everytime you go dey run comot from the mad people house you no want make dem cure dis your madness abi or se you like dis kian tin wey dey worry you

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Contracts Coronavirus, Now In Isolation by poshestmina(f): 12:15am On Aug 16, 2020
driand:

And why is she reminding us of the sad loss of people who died in accidents recently?

Another 'clout chasing'?

You get involved if it happens to someone close to you.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Contracts Coronavirus, Now In Isolation by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 16, 2020
omotosho ko undecided, omotole ni
athaboi:
Quick recovery omotosho
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Contracts Coronavirus, Now In Isolation by orgylover: 1:33am On Aug 16, 2020
yeah malaria
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Contracts Coronavirus, Now In Isolation by kkulaja(m): 1:44am On Aug 16, 2020
Get well soon
I just dey reason Weda Dem no dey allow camera phones inside d isolation centre ut
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Contracts Coronavirus, Now In Isolation by Olaseun1470: 1:53am On Aug 16, 2020
I just confirmed my second withdrawal in a space of 3 days. It's Legit and paying guys.. Don't sleep on this..
If you know about bitcoin and want to make good profits in bitcoin, trade with Trustfore limited. Begin with as little as $50 to start earning.
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Contracts Coronavirus, Now In Isolation by K4daniel: 2:25am On Aug 16, 2020
catwalq:

Same here..It's too much sir...i think the blunder is from a fake account..It nearly makes me forget FC BARCELONA'S merciless beating by B munich.

See her misspelling of dieing instead of dying. abi na manager no proof read ni...ki lon happen now.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Contracts Coronavirus, Now In Isolation by Yankee101: 3:24am On Aug 16, 2020
Get well soon
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Contracts Coronavirus, Now In Isolation by Omengboji: 4:39am On Aug 16, 2020
Get well soon dear. Is there VIP corner in isolation centre? I know u have a lot to share.
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Contracts Coronavirus, Now In Isolation by zedegit: 4:39am On Aug 16, 2020
driand:

Another 'clout chasing'?

You are unbelievable. So she can't air her views in peace again. Your anger should be focused on the op and the MOD that went to her page to copy it and post it on front page.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Contracts Coronavirus, Now In Isolation by prospero5(m): 5:13am On Aug 16, 2020
catwalq:

It's hard to believe she typed that. Even her last child would do better. I suspect someone must have had unauthorised access to her account. I'm surprised.
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Contracts Coronavirus, Now In Isolation by pattybf(f): 5:55am On Aug 16, 2020
This Corona is getting more beautiful! Look at how colourful Omotola's own is grin
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Contracts Coronavirus, Now In Isolation by ylaa(f): 6:21am On Aug 16, 2020
With the comments, I see covid 19 at work.
Anyway, get well soon.

Vtu business is da bomb
With just 5k, android phone you are on your way to making endless cash. Say no to poverty and join vtu biz. Banks are doing it.
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Contracts Coronavirus, Now In Isolation by BotherMleeper(m): 6:31am On Aug 16, 2020
Is that how she writes?

Pathetic.

A little bit suspicious this account is hacked. Or fake.
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Contracts Coronavirus, Now In Isolation by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 16, 2020
how much did she collect.
why didn't she contract HIV?
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Contracts Coronavirus, Now In Isolation by Skmoda360(m): 6:50am On Aug 16, 2020
athaboi:
Quick recovery Omotola
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Contracts Coronavirus, Now In Isolation by JumpByte: 7:30am On Aug 16, 2020
FOR OPPORTUNITY WITH GOOD FINANCIAL BENEFITS CHECK MY THREADS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! / Wizkid Drives On Dubai Desert Road. VIDEO / Wizkid Remembers When He Used To Enter Public Buses (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.