Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,552 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Anyone Know Of Credible Payment Options? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Anyone Know Of Credible Payment Options? (495 Views)

Anyone Know Of Any SMM Panel That Offers Nigerian Services? / What's Trending On Domain Name Flipping 2018 & Payment Options? / Godaddy Payment Options (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Know Of Credible Payment Options? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 15, 2020
Hello

Some friends and I are looking to set up "affiliate" URLs to track transactions with international partners (US, UK, etc)

The goal is: once a sale occurs, each partner receives a set percentage as pre-determined.

In my experience, it seems Paystack is restricted to mainly transactions within Nigeria.

Please who knows any credible options to meet our objective? How can the payments go directly to domiciliary accounts here?

Thank you
Re: Anyone Know Of Credible Payment Options? by Microwhy: 7:21pm On Aug 16, 2020
alignacademy:
Hello

Some friends and I are looking to set up "affiliate" URLs to track transactions with international partners (US, UK, etc)

The goal is: once a sale occurs, each partner receives a set percentage as pre-determined.

In my experience, it seems Paystack is restricted to mainly transactions within Nigeria.

Please who knows any credible options to meet our objective? How can the payments go directly to domiciliary accounts here?

Thank you
Please correct me if I am wrong.
Merchant account + Payment processor + Payment Gateway => Your business account(domiciliary account)
Authorize.net offer such service in Africa but I don't know if Nigeria is included.
Stripe make alot of sense and very affordable but do not offer their service to any African country.
I think those guys talking about setting up E-Commerce should be able to answer much better.

I also need more clarification/information.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Know Of Credible Payment Options? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 16, 2020
Microwhy:

Please correct me if I am wrong.
Merchant account + Payment processor + Payment Gateway => Your business account(domiciliary account)
Authorize.net offer such service in Africa but I don't know if Nigeria is included.
Stripe make alot of sense and very affordable but do not offer their service to any African country.
I think those guys talking about setting up E-Commerce should be able to answer much better.

I also need more clarification/information.

Thanks for your response; I'm grateful

The closest example to what I have in mind is Paystack's Split Payments, but that seems to be limited to only providers in Nigeria

Here's what I'm looking at now:

Let's say someone in the US helps in selling a service for us.

What sort of affiliate payment solution exists to ensure he automatically gets paid his agreed share of the sale?
Re: Anyone Know Of Credible Payment Options? by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 18, 2020
alignacademy:

Here's what I'm looking at now:

Let's say someone in the US helps in selling a service for us.

What sort of affiliate payment solution exists to ensure he automatically gets paid his agreed share of the sale?

Hey everyone

Thanks for the views

So far, the Nigerian banks I've contacted don't seem to have an idea of what I'm talking about.

(If you are a Nairalander and a banker, please feel free to share your thoughts on the way forward)

Let's say you are a merchant of online services here in Nigeria. And you get someone abroad agree to sell them for you.

What sort of solutions exist to ensure your foreign affiliate gets paid automatically for each sale made?

Thank you
Re: Anyone Know Of Credible Payment Options? by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 18, 2020
Reliable payment options could help more Nigerian merchants expand their reach globally and boost our economy.

Dear mukina2, dominique, naijacutee, FOD, mynd44 can you please move this thread to the front page?

Thank you
Re: Anyone Know Of Credible Payment Options? by Nichesiteseo(m): 1:18pm On Aug 18, 2020
alignacademy:
Hello

Thank you

Have you tried flutterwave?

1 Like

Re: Anyone Know Of Credible Payment Options? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 18, 2020
Nichesiteseo:

Have you tried flutterwave?

Thanks

Didn't know of them before

Definitely trying them out

Thanks again for your help
Re: Anyone Know Of Credible Payment Options? by Nichesiteseo(m): 10:18pm On Aug 18, 2020
alignacademy:

Thanks

Didn't know of them before

Definitely trying them out

Thanks again for your help

Happy to help. If it doesn’t meet your need you can have it custom built. Not hard. I know a guy.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Know Of Credible Payment Options? by Lubanko: 8:25pm On Sep 16, 2020
I won't recommend you a specific one. This way mods will ban me for advertising, but here's an article on how to open Dating Merchant Account it has all the information you need and some recommendations of the services.

(1) (Reply)

Median UI Forum Style Blogger Template / The One Thing I Dislike About Nairaland!! / Full Review: Is Payplux Legit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.