Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,266 members, 7,829,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Full Review: Is Payplux Legit? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Full Review: Is Payplux Legit? (501 Views)

Full Review: Breet App Vs DartAfrica / Kick Start Review: Is This The Best Give Away Course For Your List? / Semrush Full Review – Toolkits And Tools 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Full Review: Is Payplux Legit? by thatbitcoinboy: 1:48pm On Apr 27, 2022
Payplux is a platform that allows Ghanaians to sell Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for cash. It is a safe and secure platform, and users can be sure that their money will be transferred to them in a timely manner. Payplux also has a very responsive customer service team, so users can be assured that they will get the help they need if they encounter any problems. Overall, Payplux is a great platform that can be trusted for trading cryptocurrency for cedis.
Dart Africa is another reputable platform that lets you trade your crypto assets for cedis or mobile money. Dart Africa is one of the best platforms when it comes to converting Bitcoin to cash in Ghana. It has a great user interface and offers very good rates. Overall, I have had a great experience with Dart Africa and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a fast, reliable and easy way to exchange Bitcoin for cash in Ghana.
Re: Full Review: Is Payplux Legit? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 27, 2022
Payplux, I remember using this website to exchange BTC to Cedis years back when I visited Accra. They were fast and reliable at the time, I’m happy to see they are still doing well.
Re: Full Review: Is Payplux Legit? by thatbitcoinboy: 3:29pm On Apr 28, 2022
Northmall:
Payplux, I remember using this website to exchange BTC to Cedis years back when I visited Accra. They were fast and reliable at the time, I’m happy to see they are still doing well.
Yes oh, they're still solid.

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Mobile App Developer Within 3 Months. / Making Money From Google Adsense / Ever Heard Of Beryl Chinchin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.