Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,934 members, 7,828,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience (17315 Views)

Prayers To Break All Ties Of Incubus And Succubus. And My Own Personal Experienc / What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? / Check Out 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting And Praying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience by Kobojunkie: 10:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
lastchild:
well its good you said "your own fasting"

Just like I opened this thread saying "based on my own personal experience"
The effects of fasting cannot be said to be personal though. We are talking here about the human body for Pete's sake.

The human body does not control the human spirit, not does it control the mind. So to suggest that starving the body will some how give the spirit a boost or send the mind on a journey that is unheard of is ludicrous.

Even God himself stated in Isaiah 58 that all your fasting does I starve the body, and He would know since He built us.
Re: 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience by yemicarter: 8:54am On Aug 18, 2020
Exmilitant:
I have never fasted in my fucking whole life and i'm perfectly okay financially, spiritually and phisically! Can you explain that?
Let me explain to you this way: life have three periods: morning, noon and night.
Some have their challenges and battles in the morning, some in the afternoon, some at night. Guess which one is worse?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mountain Of Fire And Miracles-prayers Against Spirit Wife Or Husband / Divorce Rates Amongst Born-again Christians Compared To Other Groups / Joshua Iginla Gives 40 Disables Including Muslims N150k Each To Mark Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.