Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,756 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Can A Non-tither Make Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can A Non-tither Make Heaven? (18063 Views)

Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' / "Pastor Adeboye Won't Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Gives 5 Reasons / Should A Non-tither Take Up Leadership Position In A Tithe Paying Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Non-tither Make Heaven? by Alexgman1(m): 8:29am On Aug 16, 2020
Can someone who rarely pay tithe because of one of two reasons or doesn't pay tithe at all through out his life make heaven if he/she dies or when rapture takes place?

Let the men of GOD in the house clear the air on this.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Non-tither Make Heaven? by hopefulLandlord: 8:33am On Aug 16, 2020
Adeboye is a man of God, he drove a car from Ore to Lagos on empty tank and he said if you don't pay your tithes you won't make heaven. what more reason do you need to keep donating your 10% to churches?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpCgpR6dETY

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can A Non-tither Make Heaven? by Kriss216: 8:34am On Aug 16, 2020
The chance of a traditionalist making Heaven is higher than a Pastor or Imam making Heaven.

Let's be frank to ourselves please, we're adults.

131 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Can A Non-tither Make Heaven? by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 16, 2020
Alexgman1:
Can someone who rarely pay tithe because of one of two reasons or doesn't pay tithe at all through out his life make heaven if he/she dies or when rapture takes place?

yes, the only condition is that a man must be born again.

There is nothing wrong in tithing if done with faith and good conscience but paying or not paying tithe does not make or deter one from heaven.
Abraham payed tithe in the bible as an act of faith.
If you see the hand of God in your life when you pay tithe why stop? I pay tithe as an act of faith and support to the ministry and can even give my all but paying tithe helps me to contribute constantly and set a minimum limit of 10% which itself is from the bible.

I am ashamed of this generation of so called Christian, if you complain of giving 10% of your earning, how about those Christian's in the early church who gave all that they have for the work of the ministry.
If you could pay tax to the world government who most times mismanage it, how about investing in the kingdom of God with all that we have? Remember every thing we acquire is of the Lord, no man own anything but, we will live everything behind one day, and the only thing we will be rewarded with are the investments we make in the kingdom.
So be a wise Christian use your earthly substance to invest in the heavenly and your joy on the day of the Lord Jesus will know no bound. Shallom

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can A Non-tither Make Heaven? by Stephenomozzy(m): 8:37am On Aug 16, 2020
There's a lot more than tithe that qualifies one for Heaven.

I'm pretty sure if one is in good standing in every other area of his spiritual journey, he might not have to ask this question as he would have a confirmation in his heart already.

Tithes doesn't buy access to heaven...failure to pay tithes is stealing from "God".

Find your meaning in the Bible

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can A Non-tither Make Heaven? by Righteousness89(m): 8:39am On Aug 16, 2020
Alexgman1:

Tithing is Biblical!
Tithing is God's Commandment!
Tithing is not Salvation. Accepting Jesus Christ is What Gives us Salvation.

Every Part of the Word of God is Relevant to us.
Matthew 5:17-18
17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

But this is the Truth!

A Believer who Claims to be Saved and Deliberately and Conciously Refuse to obey God in Tithe Matters may be Shocked at that day!

I Advice you to Pay your Tithe! Not paying your Tithe is Robbing God of His Share in what He gave you.

Ignore men or whoever at their talks! Obey God and His Word..

James 4:17
Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is Sin

It's a Similar stuff to the Republicans and Democrats in the United States..

You Cannot Claim to Be a Christian or a Believer and Endorse or Support a Party that is against God, against God's Word and Principles and you say u are going to Heaven?

The Democrats of today are totally Anti-God. Yet u see so called Believers Supporting them..

Rapture will Shock people!!

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Can A Non-tither Make Heaven? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:39am On Aug 16, 2020
IMAGINE BILLIONS OF MUSLIMS AND HINDUS AND PEOPLE FROM OTHER RELIGIONS THAT WILL JOIN MANY CHRISTIANS IN HELL FOR NOT GIVING PASTORS A PART OF THEIR INCOME MONTHLY.

85 Likes

Re: Can A Non-tither Make Heaven? by Stephenomozzy(m): 8:40am On Aug 16, 2020
Kriss216:
The chance of a traditionalist making Heaven is higher than a Pastor or Imam making Heaven.

Let's be frank to ourselves please, we're adults.

A Pastor (asin all Pastors) or some Pastors (those with soiled hands).

The era of conscience has long past now Sir, Christ remains the Only true way..... Not herbs nor cowries or following intermediaries.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can A Non-tither Make Heaven? by MJBOLT: 8:41am On Aug 16, 2020
those of you who wish to pay your tithes now,let me know so i can forward the Lord's account number

103 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Non-tither Make Heaven? by Kriss216: 8:42am On Aug 16, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

A Pastor (asin all Pastors) or some Pastors (those with soiled hands).

The era of conscience has long past now Sir, Christ remains the Only true way..... Not herbs nor cowries or following intermediaries.
Praying rosary and begging Virgin Mary to help intercede on your behalf is following intermediaries also.

No one comes to the father except through the Son, not mother. It's in the Bible.

5 Likes

Re: Can A Non-tither Make Heaven? by Janosky: 8:42am On Aug 16, 2020
Alexgman1:

Do you understand the words of Jesus Christ@ Matthew 5:3,5?
Compare it to 2 Peter 3:13 , Psalms 37:29 and Revelations 21:1-5.

Bros, do you understand the lesson of Luke 21-1-4 and 2 Corinthians 9:7?
Can you name one apostle of Jesus who paid tithes?

Quit your gullibility to gods of men and pastorpreneurs.

Your era of ignorance is over, John 8:32.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Non-tither Make Heaven? by jmoore(m): 8:44am On Aug 16, 2020
Tithe is for Judaism.

Tithe is not for Christians.

For detailed explanation on tithe visit https://www.nairaland.com/5783004/sentenced-asking-members-tithes-drama

26 Likes

Re: Can A Non-tither Make Heaven? by Janosky: 8:45am On Aug 16, 2020
jmoore:
Tithe is for Judaism.

Well said. Well done.

7 Likes

Re: Can A Non-tither Make Heaven? by Stephenomozzy(m): 8:46am On Aug 16, 2020
Kriss216:

Praying rosary and begging Virgin Mary to help intercede on your behalf is following intermediaries also.

No one comes to the father except through the Son, not mother. It's in the Bible.

Exactly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Non-tither Make Heaven? by Aladdin1(m): 8:46am On Aug 16, 2020
Tithe payment has nothing to do with making heaven.

11 Likes

Re: Can A Non-tither Make Heaven? by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 16, 2020
Alexgman1:

There is nothing like tithing in Christianity, it's part of the old covenant that has been nailed to the torture stake.
The arrangement that brought about the tithe is no more in use so there's no need to continue paying tithes! Hebrew 7:11-12

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can A Non-tither Make Heaven? by damdam995(m): 8:51am On Aug 16, 2020
Why not...?
Re: Can A Non-tither Make Heaven? by Alexgman1(m): 8:53am On Aug 16, 2020
Maximus69:

There is nothing like tithing in Christianity, it's part of the old covenant that has been nailed to the torture stake.
The arrangement that brought about the tithe is no more in use so there's no need to continue paying tithes! Hebrew 7:11-12
This is serious

2 Likes

Re: Can A Non-tither Make Heaven? by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 16, 2020
Alexgman1:
This is serious

Well Mr Kumuyi won't show you any of these because he wants to live big with your money! Matthew 23:23, Luke 11:42 smiley

7 Likes

Re: Can A Non-tither Make Heaven? by alBHAGDADI: 9:11am On Aug 16, 2020
@OP

Tithing is not what gets you to heaven, BELIEVE in Jesus Christ is what guarantees you heaven.

But does that mean tithing is not compulsory? No. Tithing is the law of God which must be obeyed. It comes with a blessing for obeying and a curse for disobeying, same thing with other laws of God.

For example, God said we shouldn't steal. If you obey, which leaves you to within your means, God will bless the little you have such that you won't need to steal. If you don't obey, guess what? If you are caught stealing, you will be disgraced. What if you get sent to prison for 20 years for that?

Do you know how many people don't even know what Instagram, Facebook and Twitter is? They don't know what an Android phone is. Why? Because they have been in prison for more than 20 years and deprived of many things. So, if you don't steal, you don't suffer such.

What I find funny is how stubborn people feel tithing is no more the law of God because it's in the old testament. Okay, God also told us in the old testament that we shouldn't have sex with our mothers father, sister, aunty or close kin in general. The those stubborn people to go and do that since that law is in the old testament.

Dear OP, the way to make heaven is not by tithing. Tithing only helps you here on Earth but also in heaven where you get rewarded for obeying God's commandment. But it plays not part in getting you into heaven. How do you make heaven?

You make heaven by simply believing that Jesus Christ paid for your sins, including the one of not paying tithe. Once you do that, he gives you eternal life and you will never perish according to John 3:16. With that heaven is certain for you and nothing can make you lose it. You already have eternal life which can't be taken from you otherwise it will mean it was never an eternal life God gave you.

But can God punish you for disobedience like not paying your tithe. But will he throw you in hell because of that? No. Why? You are his child which you became the moment you believed in his Son Jesus Christ.

John 1:12
But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

As a parent, you can never burn you child with fire for disobedience. Why should you now think our Heavenly Father will do the same to his children.

Mathew 7:11 KJV
If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

Accept Jesus Christ today and you will never miss heaven.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can A Non-tither Make Heaven? by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 16, 2020
Some sacred things of God don't even need debate. A short trip to hell would have drop our senses and reset our spirits. Shocking wailing warnings are there too.

Debating is a proof that Holy Spirit is absent in one's life. "Those that are led by the Spirit of God are His sons because the Lord knows those that are His." His own hears His voice and they obey Him i.e they drop their senses to follow His instruction, because a follower does not debabte (debate is a distraction) but to focus on Him and His instruction like an obedient soldier to His chief commander.

Brethren, let us drop our senses, leave debate, and commune with the Holy Spirit because without Him lies the strength of our carnal senses.

Prayer: Holy Spirit our helper and giver of peace in all confusion and to the confusionists, come and have your way...

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can A Non-tither Make Heaven? by Londonland: 9:12am On Aug 16, 2020
Righteousness89:

Tithing is Biblical! Tithing is not Salvation. Accepting Jesus Christ is What Gives us Salvation.

But this is the Truth!

A Believer who Claims to be Saved and Deliberately and Conciously Refuse to obey God in Tithe Matters may be Shocked at that day!

James 4:17
Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is si

show me where jesus instructed his follower to pay tithe or keep quiet

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Non-tither Make Heaven? by Londonland: 9:13am On Aug 16, 2020
Janosky:

Do you understand the words of Jesus Christ@ Matthew 5:3,5?
Compare it to 2 Peter 3:13 , Psalms 37:29 and Revelations 21:1-5.

Bros, do you understand the lesson of Luke 21-1-4 and 2 Corinthians 9:7?
Can you name one apostle of Jesus who paid tithes?

Quit your gullibility to gods of men and pastorpreneurs.

Your era of ignorance is over, John 8:32.

correct
Re: Can A Non-tither Make Heaven? by alBHAGDADI: 9:14am On Aug 16, 2020
Maximus69:

Mr Jehovah's False Witness, since Jesus has nailed that old covenant to the "torture stake", why not disobey the law below by having hot steaming sex with your mother or homosexual sex with your father? I believe you hold the view that the law below is also in the old covenant. Mugu.

Leviticus 18:6-7
None of you shall approach to any that is near of kin to him, to uncover their unclothedness: I am the L ORD .
The unclothedness of thy father, or the unclothedness of thy mother, shalt thou not uncover: she is thy mother; thou shalt not uncover her unclothedness.

1 Like

Re: Can A Non-tither Make Heaven? by alBHAGDADI: 9:18am On Aug 16, 2020
jmoore:
Tithe is for Judaism.

Tithing existed before Judaism, it is the law of God which not one jot will pass away.

1 Like

Re: Can A Non-tither Make Heaven? by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 16, 2020
alBHAGDADI:

Mr Jehovah's False Witness, since Jesus has nailed that old covenant to the "torture stake", why not disobey the law below by having hot steaming sex with your mother or homosexual sex with your father? I believe you hold the view that the law below is also in the old covenant. Mugu.

Leviticus 18:6-7
None of you shall approach to any that is near of kin to him, to uncover their unclothedness: I am the L ORD .
The unclothedness of thy father, or the unclothedness of thy mother, shalt thou not uncover: she is thy mother; thou shalt not uncover her unclothedness.

Just ask politely my guy, Christians don't use derogatory statements simply because we want to make a point, we treat everyone with deep respect and mild temper! 1Peter 3:15

Jesus is our law now Sir, he didn't give us any written form of laws, he lived his own laws. Romans 10:2-4

God bless you! smiley

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Non-tither Make Heaven? by jmoore(m): 9:31am On Aug 16, 2020
alBHAGDADI:

Tithing existed before Judaism, it is the law of God which not one jot will pass away.
How did it exist before Judaism?

1 Like

Re: Can A Non-tither Make Heaven? by malvisguy212: 9:31am On Aug 16, 2020
jmoore:
Tithe is for Judaism.

abraham tithe 300years before the mosaic law was given .

3 Likes

Re: Can A Non-tither Make Heaven? by alBHAGDADI: 9:31am On Aug 16, 2020
Maximus69:

Just ask politely my guy, Christians don't use derogatory statements simply because we want to make a point, we treat everyone with deep respect and mild temper! 1Peter 3:15

Jesus is our law now Sir, he didn't give us any written form of laws, he lived his own laws. Romans 10:2-4

God bless you! smiley

As common with Jehovah's False Witnesses, you have sidestepped the point and acted as if it's not there.

Here you are implying that the commandments given by God in the Old Testament are no longer valid and that it is Jesus you are following. Whereas Jesus himself said those laws still stand.

Mathew 5:7 KJV
Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Why would Jesus destroy those laws and render them obsolete when he said that he and his Father are One, which means they agree?

John 10:30
I and my Father are one.

If he and his Father are One, then it means his Father's laws still stand because he stands with them. And if he stands with them, it means those who love him are to obey his commandments which are his Father's laws because they are One.

John 14:15
If ye love me, keep my commandments.

But a lying false witness says Jesus and God are not one, that's why his foolishness separated them and their laws.

Since God's laws don't matter to you, then go ahead and disobey the one that says you shouldn't sleep with your mother. Go ahead and disobey it because you won't be punished for a law which is old covenant.

Everybody, watch how he will sidestep this post and come up with something entirely different, which doesn't address it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Non-tither Make Heaven? by Janosky: 9:32am On Aug 16, 2020
Maximus69:

God bless you! smiley

What do you expect from someone who bears the moniker of a renowned terrorist and man of violence?

Them no know say names are expressions which follows the bearers.

Check am nau,
Would Nimrod attach any positive adjectives to Jehovah's name?

3 Likes

Re: Can A Non-tither Make Heaven? by alBHAGDADI: 9:34am On Aug 16, 2020
jmoore:

How did it exist before Judaism?

Abel tithed, Abraham did and also Jacob. All those patriarch existed before Judaism came to play.
Re: Can A Non-tither Make Heaven? by jmoore(m): 9:35am On Aug 16, 2020
malvisguy212:
abraham tithe 300years before the mosaic law was given .
Abraham went to war. He collected his spoils from the war. He paid from what he got in the war. No other reference of Abraham paying any tithe.

Btw, Abel sacrificed animals to God before Abraham.

Why are you no longer sacrificing animals?

Tithe is not for Christians!!

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch / God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony / When The Church Is No More Conducive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.