Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Reincarnation After Death, True Or Myth? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reincarnation After Death, True Or Myth? (444 Views)

Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union / The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death / Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reincarnation After Death, True Or Myth? by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 16, 2020
Have heard alot of stories about people who died in a state and appeared in another state or country to continue living life.
I have phobia for dead people.
I identified a need in my environment then I started looking for a small piece of land to start on. The only place I saw was at the front of a burial ground and being someone who have phobia for dead people, I went to my pastor to tell her, she laughed and said I am afraid because I am not too prayerful, she said once a person dies, the person is gone.
Then she told me a story of how a man died in a state A and reappear in another state, got a family, had 2kids and when the wife took in for their 3rd child, trouble started. She said can must know his family. After much persuasion and persistence, being someone who has established himself well, he said if they must go to know his family, they must be ready to move to his village permanently and the wife agreed.
Sold his house, packed his properties in some trucks and off they left for his village. When they were about entering his village, he told them he wanted to defecate and he described his family house to his wife and drivers that he will meet them at home.
Long story short, in his previous life, he was never married and no child. The wife got to know after she delivered her baby, they were able to convince her maybe her husband was kidnapped in the bush, they even launched a search party to search for him before she gave birth.

So are these stories true or they are myths?
Has anyone ever encountered such scenario before?
I am really curious and as for the land, I Don dey find another space or.

Lalasticlala
OAM4J

PS--this story she told me was a popular story that was even aired on TV station. She came with the children and their wedding pics to the station.
Previous life pics, present life pics and it was compared and confirmed to be same people.
Re: Reincarnation After Death, True Or Myth? by iKingsley(m): 11:35am On Aug 16, 2020
Someone once said: because you can't explain something logically doesn't mean it can't happen.

It may be real
Re: Reincarnation After Death, True Or Myth? by blazepascal(m): 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2020
who knows. but don't bother your self you have nothing to do with the dead
Re: Reincarnation After Death, True Or Myth? by ochibuogwu5: 12:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
GRACE FROM JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED:
"I again saw under the sun that the race is not to the swift and the battle is not to the strong, and neither is bread to the wise nor riches to those of intelligence and understanding nor favor to men of ability; but time and chance overtake them all."
(Ecclesiastes 9:11)

It is only the *grace* from Jesus Christ Crucified that will position you to be at the right place and at the right time.
For every assignment, any human being must execute on this earth; there is a *consignment of grace* for you to perform such responsibility/service without trying to struggle through your human capabilities which are always insufficient resources.

Pray for grace from Jesus Christ Crucified to execute whatever assignment you have to perform on this earth *apart from your human abilities* or you will live throughout this earthly journey *struggling*
If you are offered wealth(mammon) for execution of any earthly assignment; it will kill you physically and spiritually yet you will not achieve that work.

If you seek mercy to receive grace from Jesus Christ Crucified without any material resources for a particular assignment; grace will bring all the resources and you will accomplish that assignment effortlessly.

Grace does not reduce the holiness standard of God from 100% to 99.9999% for anybody whether a Christian or non-christian; anointed/ordained Christian leaders or those who think or have been made to believe that they are less anointed Christian but grace is the help from God to enable any human being who believes in Jesus death on the Cross and resurrection to have *the capacity and life of Christ* to be able to live up to and operate in obedience to the 100% holiness standard of God effortlessly on this earth consistently and progressively till biological death or rapture of the Saints just like Jesus Christ while He lived in the human body on earth which means it is Jesus (grace and truth; John 1:14) that is living through the mortal-bodies of any genuine believer on this earth (Titus 2:11-12) yet you are still a human being with a free-will and still has emotions that recognises the enticements of sin, lust, corruption and evil but does not sin in thoughts, words or deeds.

Grace is superior to gold(money/intelligence/mammon).
Grace is the currency of Heaven
Money(mammon) is the currency of this world

"Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, *let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear*: for our God is a consuming fire" (Hebrews 12:28-29 KJV)

"For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.
16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy." (Romans 9:15-16 KJV)

"Let us therefore *come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need*."
(Hebrews 4:16 KJV)

"And the Word (Christ) became flesh, and lived among us; and we [actually] saw His glory, glory as belongs to the [One and] only begotten Son of the Father, [the Son who is truly unique, the only One of His kind, who is] *full of grace and truth (absolutely free of deception)*. 15 John testified [repeatedly] about Him and has cried out [testifying officially for the record, with validity and relevance], “This was He of whom I said, ‘He who comes after me has a higher rank than I and has priority over me, for He existed before me.’” 16 For out of *His fullness [the superabundance of His grace and truth] we have all received grace upon grace [spiritual blessing upon spiritual blessing, favor upon favor, and gift heaped upon gift*]. 17 For the Law was given through Moses, but *grace [the unearned, undeserved favor of God] and truth came through Jesus Christ*." (John 1:14-17 amp)

Grace,
Your Grace alone is all I plead for,
Grace to serve thee aright Lord Jesus Christ Crucified,
Oh Grace to love you more. Amen.
Declaring and Singing.........(praying for mercy and grace from Jesus Christ Crucified, Resurrected and Glorified should be every second prayer of a genuine believer)

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: Reincarnation After Death, True Or Myth? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 16, 2020
southniyikaye:

PS--this story she told me was a popular story that was even aired on TV station. She came with the children and their wedding pics to the station.
Previous life pics, present life pics and it was compared and confirmed to be same people.
What's the name of the station?

1 Like

Re: Reincarnation After Death, True Or Myth? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 16, 2020
gensteejay:

What's the name of the station?
she told me,
Re: Reincarnation After Death, True Or Myth? by Vyzz: 2:02pm On Aug 16, 2020
grin
Re: Reincarnation After Death, True Or Myth? by Quantitative(m): 3:05pm On Sep 04, 2020
southniyikaye:
she told me,
Good day sir.. Am in need of little help to survive.. Am hungry pls help me with a little so I can eat sef...

Pls sir...
Re: Reincarnation After Death, True Or Myth? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 04, 2020
Quantitative:

Good day sir.. Am in need of little help to survive.. Am hungry pls help me with a little so I can eat sef...

Pls sir...
the me you quoted, you Sabi if I Don chop today?
Am still looking up to God for a miracle but let's share this small money for garri and ground nut wey I get, drop the aza
Money for pure water no dey o, use well water.
Re: Reincarnation After Death, True Or Myth? by Quantitative(m): 3:12pm On Sep 04, 2020
southniyikaye:
the me you quoted, you Sabi if I Don chop today?
Am still looking up to God for a miracle but let's share this small money for garri and ground nut wey I get, drop the aza
Money for pure water no dey o, use well water.
Funny...

Thank you

Thanks..
Re: Reincarnation After Death, True Or Myth? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 04, 2020
Quantitative:

Funny...

Thank you sir God bless you...
22139modify zenith bank

Thanks..
Abdullahi Ibrahim right?
because you be Muslim, I no go send you shishi.
Na joke o.
Pls always say no to religious fanatics.
And continue to pray, God answers prayer irrespective of your religion.
Re: Reincarnation After Death, True Or Myth? by gsegun43: 3:20pm On Sep 04, 2020
Know this, dead peaople are dead, they don't come back to life.

And the story eeh, we don dey hear am e don tey - na wash.

grin

1 Like

Re: Reincarnation After Death, True Or Myth? by Quantitative(m): 3:24pm On Sep 04, 2020
southniyikaye:

because you be Muslim, I no go send you shishi.
Na joke o.
Pls always say no to religious fanatics.
And continue to pray, God answers prayer irrespective of your religion.
Funny...
Thank pls modify my number..

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

United Kingdom Commission Appointed Interim Manager For MFM Over Fraud Case / Daddy Freeze Insults Oyedepo, Calls Oyedepo A 'bastard' And A Bald Headed Fowl / Why Did No One Understood What Jesus Meant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.