Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,773 members, 7,837,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Panic As Mad Man Stabs Popular Business Man To Death In Uyo. PHOTO - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Panic As Mad Man Stabs Popular Business Man To Death In Uyo. PHOTO (4522 Views)

20 Suspected Yahoo Boys In EFCC’s Net In Uyo (Photo) / EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Uyo (Photo) / Missing UNIUYO Student Found Beaten To Death In Uyo. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic As Mad Man Stabs Popular Business Man To Death In Uyo. PHOTO by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 16, 2020
Make D Guys 4 D Area Use 2 By 2 Wood Take Flog D Madman Well Well, Until Him Soft Like Puff Puff. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Panic As Mad Man Stabs Popular Business Man To Death In Uyo. PHOTO by Hunchogee: 4:58pm On Aug 16, 2020
markidoo:

embarassedThis is serious, but OP that's not the picture of the mad man that fights unseen demons at traffi lights in Uyo.!!

I know that mad man and his madness came as a result of being a bully. He bullied one guy and when the guy came back for retaliation or payback he and his gang got the man and they amputated his hand, that affected him psychologically and since then he has been traumatized and fighting unseen demons at traffic lights in Uyo
Yeah and that one no keep that kind hair

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Mad Man Stabs Popular Business Man To Death In Uyo. PHOTO by Hunchogee: 5:02pm On Aug 16, 2020
Brachaa:
Terrible.

Givt should ensure all mentally deranged are kept in the psychiatric to prevent further incident. At least be the one good thing they'll do for the citizens.

I doubt if you'll see a mad man roaming the streets abroad. I doubt it.
The truth is they keep pumping out from no where, some of them are imported to the state, while some a terribly abandon by thier families ..
Something serious need to be done about the whole stuff..

1 Like

Re: Panic As Mad Man Stabs Popular Business Man To Death In Uyo. PHOTO by LifeOfTrigga(m): 5:16pm On Aug 16, 2020
Hunchogee:

The truth is they keep pumping out from no where, some of them are imported to the state, while some a terribly abandon by thier families ..

True, I agree with you

1 Like

Re: Panic As Mad Man Stabs Popular Business Man To Death In Uyo. PHOTO by LifeOfTrigga(m): 5:26pm On Aug 16, 2020
Brachaa:
Terrible.

Givt should ensure all mentally deranged are kept in the psychiatric to prevent further incident. At least be the one good thing they'll do for the citizens.

I doubt if you'll see a mad man roaming the streets abroad. I doubt it.

Swears, most of these mad men are dangerous.. I’ve heard of one who kill little kids and then run away
Re: Panic As Mad Man Stabs Popular Business Man To Death In Uyo. PHOTO by rowland545(m): 5:56pm On Aug 16, 2020
markidoo:

embarassedThis is serious, but OP that's not the picture of the mad man that fights unseen demons at traffi lights in Uyo.!!

I know that mad man and his madness came as a result of being a bully. He bullied one guy and when the guy came back for retaliation or payback he and his gang got the man and they amputated his hand, that affected him psychologically and since then he has been traumatized and fighting unseen demons at traffic lights in Uyo
there are many mad people in uyo....there was one I know ...I've forgotten his name he stays at DAT power city street... Mwaniba to b precise... He bullies and beats people he wanted to molest a girl I was walking wit ones I wanted to ginger but I gas use my head...b4 I chop beating... Lols...but the girl ran away though and I was happy.... I miss uyo very much

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic As Mad Man Stabs Popular Business Man To Death In Uyo. PHOTO by Gadaluck(m): 6:50pm On Aug 16, 2020
Nna this one weak me walahi. Wetin person fit do this mad man now wey go dey commensurate to this loss. I can't really think of anything really. It's a terrible loss indeed undecided

1 Like

Re: Panic As Mad Man Stabs Popular Business Man To Death In Uyo. PHOTO by mightyhazell: 7:19pm On Aug 16, 2020
This skinny thing was able to overpower anybody??

A well aimed judo kick or punch any where on his spine from any quarters will turn him to an invetebrate..

3 Likes

Re: Panic As Mad Man Stabs Popular Business Man To Death In Uyo. PHOTO by Hunchogee: 7:43pm On Aug 16, 2020
Because i do wonder where the came from because they never look familiar...

1 Like

Re: Panic As Mad Man Stabs Popular Business Man To Death In Uyo. PHOTO by Fxwarrior: 8:02pm On Aug 16, 2020
Mchenryfreeman:
How will this man explain to his creator that a madman killed him nawa ooo may will not experience this incident in our lives

Something like this have happened around my vicinity before.

1 Like

Re: Panic As Mad Man Stabs Popular Business Man To Death In Uyo. PHOTO by Gee64: 8:23pm On Aug 16, 2020
Lunatics should not be allowed to walk free on our streets.

A similar case occurred some time ago in Edo State where a mad man killed two toddlers playing on the sand with a matchet.

1 Like

Re: Panic As Mad Man Stabs Popular Business Man To Death In Uyo. PHOTO by Hunchogee: 9:10pm On Aug 16, 2020
Gee64:

A similar case occurred some time ago in Edo State where a mad man killed two toddlers playing on the sand with a matchet.
This is bad oo

1 Like

Re: Panic As Mad Man Stabs Popular Business Man To Death In Uyo. PHOTO by LifeOfTrigga(m): 9:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
Gadaluck:
Nna this one weak me walahi. Wetin person fit do this mad man now wey go dey commensurate to this loss. I can't really think of anything really. It's a terrible loss indeed undecided

Swears bro
Re: Panic As Mad Man Stabs Popular Business Man To Death In Uyo. PHOTO by LifeOfTrigga(m): 9:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
Gee64:

shocked
Re: Panic As Mad Man Stabs Popular Business Man To Death In Uyo. PHOTO by LifeOfTrigga(m): 9:19pm On Aug 16, 2020
Hunchogee:
Because i do wonder where the came from because they never look familiar...

Exactly, if he is familiar then definitely it’s drug but if he is not familiar and came from Nowhere. He up to something, Cos no matter how drug can make a man act like mad folks he will always go home every night to sleep.

1 Like

Re: Panic As Mad Man Stabs Popular Business Man To Death In Uyo. PHOTO by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:23pm On Aug 16, 2020
Is he a herdsman or from Ogun state?
Hope the business man's skull is intact.
Re: Panic As Mad Man Stabs Popular Business Man To Death In Uyo. PHOTO by LifeOfTrigga(m): 9:24pm On Aug 16, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Is he a herdsman or from Ogun state?
Hope his skull is intact?

shocked
Re: Panic As Mad Man Stabs Popular Business Man To Death In Uyo. PHOTO by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:25pm On Aug 16, 2020
LifeOfTrigga:

A test first, if he is truly mad then him going to Aro or yabaleft. But if he is on drugs, Prison..

Aro or Yaba left all the way from Igbo land?

1 Like

Re: Panic As Mad Man Stabs Popular Business Man To Death In Uyo. PHOTO by LifeOfTrigga(m): 9:30pm On Aug 16, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Aro or Yaba left all the way from Igbo land?

Didn’t you see a post of a man that was deported home after going to look for green pasture. If they can bundle a sane man that way and send back home, how them no go fit transport insane man like that too
Re: Panic As Mad Man Stabs Popular Business Man To Death In Uyo. PHOTO by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2020
LifeOfTrigga:

Didn’t you see a post of a man that was deported home after going to look for green pasture. If they can bundle a sane man that way and send back home, how them no go fit Insane transport like animal Too

Make them look for asylum for down there

1 Like

Re: Panic As Mad Man Stabs Popular Business Man To Death In Uyo. PHOTO by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 16, 2020
Hunchogee:

Hm.. May God protect His people.

1 Like

Re: Panic As Mad Man Stabs Popular Business Man To Death In Uyo. PHOTO by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 16, 2020
LifeOfTrigga:

Swears, most of these mad men are dangerous.. I’ve heard of one who kill little kids and then run away

Maybe the community needs to start doing something on their own before the govt steps in in the mean time.

Mad people should really not be allowed to move about freely like that cos their reasoning faculty is warped therefore they can do anything at any given time.

This is crazy.

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Mad Man Stabs Popular Business Man To Death In Uyo. PHOTO by LifeOfTrigga(m): 1:58am On Aug 17, 2020
Brachaa:

Maybe the community needs to start doing something on their own before the govt steps in in the mean time.

Mad people should really not be allowed to move about freely like that cos their reasoning faculty is warped therefore they can do anything at any given time.

This is crazy.

True
Re: Panic As Mad Man Stabs Popular Business Man To Death In Uyo. PHOTO by AkwaIbomMan(m): 2:41am On Aug 17, 2020
LifeOfTrigga:
Panic As Mad Man Stabs Popular Business Man To Death In Uyo A man suspected to be mentally deranged at early hours of Friday murdered a 39-year-old man identified as Okon Nya Nyong in cold blood in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State capital. The lunatic, whose one finger is amputated is notorious of violent behaviour and always seen punching the air at Oron and Nwaniba road traffic lights in Uyo metropolis.

The deranged man identified as Papa, stays with his father, Mr. Ime David at No. 7, Nwaniba Road, Uyo. Also, the deceased, an indigene of Odukpani Local Government Area of Cross River State was a petty trader in Uyo. The neighbour of the deceased, Emem Ime Solomon narrated that the incident happened few minutes after 6:00 am on Friday, August 14, 2020.

She said Late Nyong had gone to fetch water in the morning, only to be ambushed on his return and stabbed with a broken bottle by the suspect. According to her, “the deceased was stabbed at the back, while carrying his water container. He attempted to escape the attacker as he dashed towards his apartment. “He, however, collapsed few meters to his house and the suspect closed in on him, stabbing him with reckless abandon. “As people in the neighborhood came out, Okon Nyong had slumped, having lost a lot of blood.” The victim was said to have been rushed to a nearby hospital where he gave up the ghost. It was gathered that the suspect escaped afterwards but was later apprehended in Oron road by some youths who beat him to pulp. The police later visited the scene and arrested Papa and his father, Ime David. Also speaking, the deceased siblings, Mr. Edet Okon Nyong and Ikwo Okon Nyong, together with their uncle, Mr. Ekpenyong Ekpenyong, said they arrived Uyo from Cross River State today upon being informed of the incident. They lamented that the whole family is in pains over the gruesome murder. When contacted, the Police Public Relations Officer in the State, CSP Frederic N’nudam confirmed the incident saying that the suspect has been arrested and the matter transferred to the Criminal Investigation Department of the State Police Command, Ikot Akpan Abia. ”Yes the police swung into action immediately contacted, the suspect was arrested and the case has been transferred to A division of the command,” Nnudam said.
this lunatic don finally kill person chai

1 Like

Re: Panic As Mad Man Stabs Popular Business Man To Death In Uyo. PHOTO by AkwaIbomMan(m): 2:43am On Aug 17, 2020
markidoo:

as in eh you just perfectly described the lunatic cheesy
Re: Panic As Mad Man Stabs Popular Business Man To Death In Uyo. PHOTO by AkwaIbomMan(m): 2:47am On Aug 17, 2020
mightyhazell:
This skinny thing was able to overpower anybody??

A well aimed judo kick or punch any where on his spine from any quarters will turn him to an invetebrate..
na for mouth dem dey take do am?

1 Like

Re: Panic As Mad Man Stabs Popular Business Man To Death In Uyo. PHOTO by LifeOfTrigga(m): 3:28am On Aug 17, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
this lunatic don finally kill person chai

You know him?
Re: Panic As Mad Man Stabs Popular Business Man To Death In Uyo. PHOTO by LifeOfTrigga(m): 3:29am On Aug 17, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
na for mouth dem dey take do am?

No mind the werey
Re: Panic As Mad Man Stabs Popular Business Man To Death In Uyo. PHOTO by ceeceeuwa: 7:45am On Aug 17, 2020
In sane societies mad Men are not allowed to roam on the streets. But here in my country, they share every available space with sane people. When will thngs be done right in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Panic As Mad Man Stabs Popular Business Man To Death In Uyo. PHOTO by LifeOfTrigga(m): 8:35am On Aug 17, 2020
ceeceeuwa:
In sane societies mad Men are not allowed to roam on the streets. But here in my country, they share every available space with sane people. When will thngs be done right in Nigeria?
Uhmmm
Re: Panic As Mad Man Stabs Popular Business Man To Death In Uyo. PHOTO by Hunchogee: 8:49am On Aug 17, 2020
LifeOfTrigga:

Exactly, if he is familiar then definitely it’s drug but if he is not familiar and came from Nowhere. He up to something, Cos no matter how drug can make a man act like mad folks he will always go home every night to sleep.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Panic As Mad Man Stabs Popular Business Man To Death In Uyo. PHOTO by AkwaIbomMan(m): 9:36am On Aug 17, 2020
LifeOfTrigga:

You know him?
Who doesn't know the kick boxer in the major traffic lights in Uyo?
Besides he isn't the one I'm seeing in this pics.
He has only one arm and punches the air repeatedly and mostly goes to the traffic light with a small foam like equipment to wash cars and lastly he's so violent.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Today Cultists Almost Killed Me / Doctor Caught Molesting Patients Before Performing Illegal Abortion / Houseboy Discharges Loads Of Maggots After Sleeping With His Master's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.