Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Give Your Dreams Positive Interpretations - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Give Your Dreams Positive Interpretations (56164 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Give Your Dreams Positive Interpretations by newmi(m): 5:21pm On Feb 20, 2011
Azibalua:

Nuclearbut
That picture is scary
You can come to the healing school
Only if you believe sha

it is not bomboi face that needs healing, it is his heart rather that needs regeneration.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Give Your Dreams Positive Interpretations by Azibalua(f): 6:18pm On Feb 20, 2011
nuclearboy:

I am saying Godliness with Contentment is great gain. That is what the Bible says. But then, the Bible was never good enough for you was it? Or do you agree with it? On Mabell's posts above, it appears truth cannot be hidden even in jest. My reply to her shows you how it is for me. She raises me above ANY of you. But she does something even more interesting and you all follow.

She has presented an innocent man's picture, something that is private to a HUMAN life, edited it and presented it in jest. Who is she making fun of? Is it me or the poor, innocent man who doesn't know he has become "a rebuke" used by a "god" to amuse herself and her fellow claimants. If I offended her, what was his offense?

Tell me- WHAT was the poor man's offense?
His offense and only problem is that he is poor and unable to defend himself. Yet see the man looking happier than you'll likely ever be. And this shows how you people see the poor - to be trodden upon and abased and made an amusement of. But they represent Christ.

My picture of mabell was to REBUKE her state of mind, ergo it was allegorical. Her retort was to REBUKE God's Work, ergo it was physical and iddiot-pastor-Jo was the first not to consider. A true Chris Embassy representation by all of you.

No one asked you for an explanation.
Just accept facial reconstruction.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Give Your Dreams Positive Interpretations by lastmateyu: 10:51am On Jul 04, 2013
nuclearboy: Interesting! smiley

This is the 1st totally on-point message I've seen from author. And best of all, money is not mentioned here.

Truly mature cheesy

I Thank God for Pastor Chris, my prayer is may God give him enough grace to continue with the good work. I do not worship at Christ embassy, but I find his messages so full of blessings. I am blessed with the above topic on dreams and I totally agree with him. We need to overcome fear which is brought about by dreams, for fear is the opposite of faith. I also have gone through some feedbacks from children of God on this channel and please by grace may we grow spiritually. We do not worship Pastor Chris because 1. He is not God 2. He has never asked to be worshipped 3. He does not rob anyone of his money, the material sold by the ministry, you buy it on your own, no one is forced to buy. So crying that he likes money, is just being childish and unrealistic. If you value the message and you like the truth, buy and save our souls by praying. like I said before, I do not worship in Christ embassy,not because of any particular reason, I have my ministry but I like the truth, and I have seen and based on my observations and knowledge, God has blessed this ministry and will continue, no amount of words will stand because the foundation of this work is Christ, I am not defending pastor Chris because he does not need my defence and my support, but I love him because he is a child of God. He is a man of God, nobody can do what he is doing unless God backs up his ministry. For once lets not be biased lets behave like Christians, there is no jealousy Christians. Continue the Good work...my Pastor
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Give Your Dreams Positive Interpretations by emotional(m): 3:38pm On Oct 28, 2013
'the topic should have read 'GIVE YOUR EATING IN D DREAM A POSITIVE INTERPRETATIONS'
cos there are dreams which are visions of Warnings,revelation or direction which might be scarry at times.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Give Your Dreams Positive Interpretations by Joagbaje(m): 8:13am On Apr 15, 2015
emotional:
'the topic should have read 'GIVE YOUR EATING IN D DREAM A POSITIVE INTERPRETATIONS'
cos there are dreams which are visions of Warnings,revelation or direction which might be scarry at times.

God messages are not scary , it's the enemy hat gives scary communication and scary dreams

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Give Your Dreams Positive Interpretations by OWOGBALOR: 11:22am On Dec 06, 2016
It all sound nice and simple out here, but i will advice us not to take our dreams likely or wave it aside by praying lightly, your dreams is your life (Job 4:13-15). Pray aggressively for the restoration of your glory.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Give Your Dreams Positive Interpretations by iykelight: 7:35am On Apr 22, 2019
OWOGBALOR:
It all sound nice and simple out here, but i will advice us not to take our dreams likely or wave it aside by praying lightly, your dreams is your life (Job 4:13-15). Pray aggressively for the restoration of your glory.
Please brother how did you get out of this bondage?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.