Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Pandemonium Of People As Cold Stone Officially Open In Akwa-ibom... Photos - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pandemonium Of People As Cold Stone Officially Open In Akwa-ibom... Photos (3117 Views)

The Moment Hilda Baci Switched Off Her Gas And Officially Stopped Cooking / The New Aquaman Flavour From Cold Stone, Just As Irresistible As Jason Momoa! / Contaminated Rice Uncovered By CPC In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Pandemonium Of People As Cold Stone Officially Open In Akwa-ibom... Photos by Hunchogee: 8:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
Cold Stone creamery as official open in Uyo Akwa Ibom State today..
As influx of people grace the latest hot spot in the city....

Akwa Ibom continue growing in population and investors...

We used this opportunity to advice more investors to come and invest in Akwa Ibom kingdom, currently the most cleanest, fastest and peaceful state in Nigeria presently...

Lalasticlala, mynd44...

Re: Pandemonium Of People As Cold Stone Officially Open In Akwa-ibom... Photos by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:16pm On Aug 16, 2020
The way Ákwá Ibom dey go ehn... Na to relocate win am ooo.

Re: Pandemonium Of People As Cold Stone Officially Open In Akwa-ibom... Photos by Hunchogee: 8:21pm On Aug 16, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
The way Ákwá Ibom dey go ehn... Na to relocate win am ooo.
With an open arm sir, you will be much welcome sir...

Re: Pandemonium Of People As Cold Stone Officially Open In Akwa-ibom... Photos by BlowYourMind: 8:21pm On Aug 16, 2020
Pandemonium?
Re: Pandemonium Of People As Cold Stone Officially Open In Akwa-ibom... Photos by GboyegaD(m): 8:21pm On Aug 16, 2020
Where the people?
Re: Pandemonium Of People As Cold Stone Officially Open In Akwa-ibom... Photos by Hunchogee: 8:22pm On Aug 16, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Pandemonium?
Any problem sir?
Re: Pandemonium Of People As Cold Stone Officially Open In Akwa-ibom... Photos by History555: 8:22pm On Aug 16, 2020
Op, its like you don't know the meaning of pandemonium

Re: Pandemonium Of People As Cold Stone Officially Open In Akwa-ibom... Photos by Hunchogee: 8:25pm On Aug 16, 2020
GboyegaD:
Where the people?
Talk to the mods to enable video post na?
But believe me is crazy over here in Ikot Ekpene Road..

Wey die for here ooo

Re: Pandemonium Of People As Cold Stone Officially Open In Akwa-ibom... Photos by Hunchogee: 8:26pm On Aug 16, 2020
History555:
Op, its like you don't know the meaning of pandemonium
Ok sir what's the meaning?
So when you have high inflow of people moving into a smaller space, what effect is that?
Re: Pandemonium Of People As Cold Stone Officially Open In Akwa-ibom... Photos by proeast(m): 8:28pm On Aug 16, 2020
Hunchogee:
Cold Stone creamery as official open in Uyo Akwa Ibom State today..
As influx of people grace the latest hot spot in the city....

Akwa Ibom continue growing in population and investors...

We used this opportunity to advice more investors to come and invest in Akwa Ibom kingdom, currently the most cleanest, fastest and peaceful state in Nigeria presently...

Lalasticlala, mynd44...

Lol, but this is just a fast food/ice cream outlet na or is there anything special? You're even calling the mods to move it to frontpage shocked

They open like two per week here in Owerri and we don't see anything special about it.

Well different strokes, for different folks grin

Re: Pandemonium Of People As Cold Stone Officially Open In Akwa-ibom... Photos by Hunchogee: 8:30pm On Aug 16, 2020
proeast:

Lol, but this is just a fast food outlet na or is there anything special? You're even calling the mods to move it to frontpage shocked

They open like two per week here in Owerri and we don't see anything special about it.

Well different strokes, for different folks grin

Check the body of my post... Encouraging Investors like you to come and invest with your contemporaries in the state.. Also a message to all well meaning Nigerians that Akwa Ibom is open to investors..
Re: Pandemonium Of People As Cold Stone Officially Open In Akwa-ibom... Photos by Azmanaty: 8:31pm On Aug 16, 2020
Imagine a private ice cream shop and people are shouting like it's rocket science.. shame no dey catch us for this corn-tree I swear

Re: Pandemonium Of People As Cold Stone Officially Open In Akwa-ibom... Photos by Hunchogee: 8:32pm On Aug 16, 2020
Azmanaty:
Imagine a private ice cream shop and people are shouting like it's rocket science.. shame no dey catch us for this corn-tree I swear
So is they anything wrong in welcoming investors and encouraging others to fellow suit??
Re: Pandemonium Of People As Cold Stone Officially Open In Akwa-ibom... Photos by proeast(m): 8:33pm On Aug 16, 2020
Hunchogee:

Check the body of my post... Encouraging Investors like you to come and invest with your contemporaries in the state.. Also a message to all well meaning Nigerians that Akwa Ibom is open to investors..

Alright bro. No wahala. Akwa Ibom is a promising state no doubt cool

Re: Pandemonium Of People As Cold Stone Officially Open In Akwa-ibom... Photos by hisgrace090: 8:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
Azmanaty:

Na too much poverty nau!

Re: Pandemonium Of People As Cold Stone Officially Open In Akwa-ibom... Photos by BlowYourMind: 8:36pm On Aug 16, 2020
Hunchogee:

Any problem sir?
Not really, is just the English is too big for me to comprehend in relationship with the subject of the matter
Re: Pandemonium Of People As Cold Stone Officially Open In Akwa-ibom... Photos by Hunchogee: 8:37pm On Aug 16, 2020
proeast:

Alright bro. No wahala. Akwa Ibom is a promising state no doubt cool
Yeah bro, that's the target
Re: Pandemonium Of People As Cold Stone Officially Open In Akwa-ibom... Photos by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 16, 2020
Haaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Dominion pizza ABI wetin dem dey call am. A company that is bankrupt in SA! shocked

Re: Pandemonium Of People As Cold Stone Officially Open In Akwa-ibom... Photos by Hunchogee: 8:40pm On Aug 16, 2020
hisgrace090:

Na too much poverty nau!
The best answer to an illiterate like you is simply an attachment..

Re: Pandemonium Of People As Cold Stone Officially Open In Akwa-ibom... Photos by Hunchogee: 8:42pm On Aug 16, 2020
Aladegba:
Haaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Dominion pizza ABI wetin dem dey call am. A company that is bankrupt in SA! shocked
Oooooh news flash they are infact opening up new plazas
Re: Pandemonium Of People As Cold Stone Officially Open In Akwa-ibom... Photos by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 16, 2020
Akwa ibom is mostly full of poor and illiterate people, how will they have money to buy food from this restaurant?

Re: Pandemonium Of People As Cold Stone Officially Open In Akwa-ibom... Photos by Hunchogee: 8:46pm On Aug 16, 2020
Mathis101:
Akwa ibom is mostly full of poor and illiterate people, how will they have money to buy food from this restaurant?
Funnily the restaurant knows better than your family

Re: Pandemonium Of People As Cold Stone Officially Open In Akwa-ibom... Photos by hisgrace090: 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
Hunchogee:

The best answer to an illiterate like you is simply an attachment..

An attachment to an illiterate, what for?
Re: Pandemonium Of People As Cold Stone Officially Open In Akwa-ibom... Photos by Hunchogee: 9:09pm On Aug 16, 2020
hisgrace090:

An attachment to an illiterate, what for?
Since you lack common sense na
Re: Pandemonium Of People As Cold Stone Officially Open In Akwa-ibom... Photos by hisgrace090: 9:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
Hunchogee:

Since you lack common sense na

Exhibiting your best to a foolish folk makes you looks foolish too, am I wrong?
Re: Pandemonium Of People As Cold Stone Officially Open In Akwa-ibom... Photos by Meteng: 9:15pm On Aug 16, 2020
Hunchogee:

With an open arm sir, you will be much welcome sir...
Abro, where on Ikot Ekpene Rd is this?
Re: Pandemonium Of People As Cold Stone Officially Open In Akwa-ibom... Photos by rowland545(m): 9:16pm On Aug 16, 2020
If nah flexing forget am....especially for uyo dem no day carry enjoyment play....I remember DAT year when dem open tropicana ...me and my aunty nearly turn am to our second house....

.I miss uyo like mad....akwa ibom is the finest palce in south south argue wit ur ancestors

Re: Pandemonium Of People As Cold Stone Officially Open In Akwa-ibom... Photos by Hunchogee: 9:43pm On Aug 16, 2020
rowland545:
If nah flexing forget am....especially for uyo dem no day carry enjoyment play....I remember DAT year when dem open tropicana ...me and my aunty nearly turn am to our second house....

.I miss uyo like mad....akwa ibom is the finest palce in south south argue wit ur ancestors
Thanks blood, we need you back asap
Re: Pandemonium Of People As Cold Stone Officially Open In Akwa-ibom... Photos by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2020
This people are too expensive. I mean the one in my area here in Lagos. And their restaurant is so basic like London village cafes. Nothing exotic or spectacular yet expensive.

Re: Pandemonium Of People As Cold Stone Officially Open In Akwa-ibom... Photos by rowland545(m): 11:05pm On Aug 16, 2020
Hunchogee:

Thanks blood, we need you back asap
I can't wait to return bro.....I miss my state and my loving people.

Re: Pandemonium Of People As Cold Stone Officially Open In Akwa-ibom... Photos by Hunchogee: 11:38pm On Aug 16, 2020
Brachaa:
This people are too expensive. I mean the one in my area here in Lagos. And their restaurant is so basic like London village cafes. Nothing exotic or spectacular yet expensive.

Wow, that a revelation but we will sure over come them
Re: Pandemonium Of People As Cold Stone Officially Open In Akwa-ibom... Photos by Hunchogee: 11:40pm On Aug 16, 2020
rowland545:
I can't wait to return bro.....I miss my state and my loving people.

Your state love an misses you too..

Would You Eat This Cobra Cake? / What's The Best Seasoning To Use For Better Attractive Aroma For Stew / Have You Noticed Abokii 1k Suya Is Bigger Than 1k Beef