Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Does Money Ever Disappear In A Thin Air? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Money Ever Disappear In A Thin Air? (1917 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came / Two Cats 'Mysteriously Disappear' In Front Of Traders' Shop (Video) / Why Do Memories Of Vivid Dreams Disappear Soon After Waking Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Money Ever Disappear In A Thin Air? by Titto93(m): 11:10pm On Aug 16, 2020
I'm speaking based on experience, my money keep disappearing at intervals of a month or two, and I'm 100% sure nobody gained access to where the money was kept.

Does anyone have similar experience?

Can evil money draw another money?

Can power invoke money away from where it's been kept?
Re: Does Money Ever Disappear In A Thin Air? by yomi007k(m): 11:14pm On Aug 16, 2020
You don't keep a budget...

Everything is spiritual in Africa.
Re: Does Money Ever Disappear In A Thin Air? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
Hm.
My people use to say one adage that a poor man doesn't know when he finished his money"

Please don't get me wrong. I'm not calling you a poor man. Its just an adage.

Now, back to the matter.

Is it that the money keeps going down without you spending it? Or you spend out of it but discover later the difference is more than what you spent? Which one?

Please explain so we know what to further advise.
Re: Does Money Ever Disappear In A Thin Air? by thorpido(m): 11:21pm On Aug 16, 2020
yomi007k:

I don't think so.I had this experience when I stayed alone.The only possibility was that someone broke into my apartment.....but there was no sign.
Re: Does Money Ever Disappear In A Thin Air? by yomi007k(m): 11:22pm On Aug 16, 2020
thorpido:
I don't think so.I had this experience when I stayed alone.The only possibility was that someone broke into my apartment.....but there was no sign.

Op's case is different from yours.
Re: Does Money Ever Disappear In A Thin Air? by Titto93(m): 11:42pm On Aug 16, 2020
Brachaa:
Hm.
My people use to say one adage that a poor man doesn't know when he finished his money"

Please don't get me wrong. I'm not calling you a poor man. Its just an adage.

Now, back to the matter.

Is it that the money keeps going down without you spending it? Or you spend out of it but discover later the difference is more than what you spent? Which one?

Please explain so we know what to further advise.

let me put it plainly, I came back with about 400k on Wednesday evening, when I was going for work again on Thursday morning, I saw d same money, but when I came back in the evening I was left with #2,500.. Nobody had access to my house and everything was exactly the way I kept it execpt the money...

Everywhere was locked including the safe where the money was kept
Re: Does Money Ever Disappear In A Thin Air? by Playthepianos: 12:14am On Aug 17, 2020
Titto93:

let me put it plainly, I came back with about 400k on Wednesday evening, when I was going for work again on Thursday morning, I saw d same money, but when I came back in the evening I was left with #2,500.. Nobody had access to my house and everything was exactly the way I kept it execpt the money...

Money does appear in real life. Don't mind these Atheists that try to conjure financial proofs to debunk it.

There is a spirit responsible for it. It could also be Juju (still backed up by a spirit). So I want you to gain spiritual intelligence, pray and do the right thing. I assure you that you will see a difference.
Re: Does Money Ever Disappear In A Thin Air? by petra1(m): 12:17am On Aug 17, 2020
Titto93:
I'm speaking based on experience, my money keep disappearing at intervals of a month or two, and I'm 100% sure nobody gained access to where the money was kept.

Yes money or other vital items do dissappear. Its a demonic attack. Mostly by marine spirits . I have personally have to cast out such spirits from the victim. A lady had her school documents missing in a locked shelf. It was after Ministration to her the documents surfaced.
Re: Does Money Ever Disappear In A Thin Air? by Kobojunkie: 12:19am On Aug 17, 2020
yomi007k:

Re: Does Money Ever Disappear In A Thin Air? by Nobody: 1:12am On Aug 17, 2020
Titto93:

Huh? shocked shocked

Then it must be something spiritual. Like seriously this is outrageous!

You prolly collected evil money that magnets your money to some strange persons.

Do this prayer at 2am now.

Spritual Magnetic power diverting my finances, I destroy you in the name of Jesus.
I neutralize and render you impotent over my finances. In Jesus name.

Lord Jesus, block and seal up every channel through which my money is being accessed and diverted to spiritual thieves by the blood of Jesus. In Jesus name.

From now on Let my finances be too hot for any evil power to touch, withdraw or steal, in the name of Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Does Money Ever Disappear In A Thin Air? by delkuf(m): 3:32am On Aug 17, 2020
Titto93:

You need power. Not just power, but power of the Holy Ghost. But before I go ahead, are you a Christian
Re: Does Money Ever Disappear In A Thin Air? by Kobojunkie: 4:16am On Aug 17, 2020
Titto93:
You need to do some serious investigating into the matter. Don't simply assume that there are ghosts after you and your money. Set up cameras or better still, put your money in a bank next time.
I am certain that money didn't simply disappear into thin air. Either someone took it, or you misplaced it, or it could be that rats have taken it to go build their nests.
It is lazy-minded to assume spirits or ghosts are to blame.

Re: Does Money Ever Disappear In A Thin Air? by Titto93(m): 8:44am On Aug 17, 2020
Kobojunkie:
You need to do some serious investigating into the matter. Don't simply assume that there are ghosts after you and your money. Set up cameras or better still, put your money in a bank next time.
I am certain that money didn't simply disappear into thin air. Either someone took it, or you misplaced it, or it could be that rats have taken it to go build their nests.
It is lazy-minded to assume spirits or ghosts are to blame.

I go to bank daily, but the kind of business I do, some money comes at late hours.
However, I'm certain no one took the money and it wasn't misplaced as I live alone in a secured envt, and no one has my spare keys. Again, the two places where I keep money is either in the bank or in my safe.
The money loss from my safe, that is well secured.

Similar to the story of someone who saves in a piggy bank for years and after sometime he breaks it and found nothing.
Re: Does Money Ever Disappear In A Thin Air? by Kobojunkie: 3:02pm On Aug 17, 2020
Titto93:

I go to bank daily, but the kind of business I do, some money comes at late hours.
However, I'm certain no one took the money and it wasn't misplaced as I live alone in a secured envt, and no one has my spare keys. Again, the two places where I keep money is either in the bank or in my safe.
The money loss from my safe, that is well secured.

Similar to the story of someone who saves in a piggy bank for years and after sometime he breaks it and found nothing.

Please install camera to catch the "spirit" responsible. You might be able to sell the footage for big money then too.
Re: Does Money Ever Disappear In A Thin Air? by elated177: 3:18pm On Aug 17, 2020
Kobojunkie, are you male or female?
Re: Does Money Ever Disappear In A Thin Air? by Geeman23(m): 3:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
Some smart thieves are playing a fast on you. No spirit steals your money. When you get hold of them, post their pictures on Nairaland so we can laugh. You need a person who understands how to detect crime.

1 Like

Re: Does Money Ever Disappear In A Thin Air? by Geeman23(m): 3:38pm On Aug 17, 2020
Brachaa:

Huh? shocked shocked

Then it must be something spiritual. Like seriously this is outrageous!

You prolly collected evil money that magnets your money to some strange persons.

Do this prayer at 2am now.

Spritual Magnetic power diverting my finances, I destroy you in the name of Jesus.
I neutralize and render you impotent over my finances. In Jesus name.

Lord Jesus, block and seal up every channel through which my money is being accessed and diverted to spiritual thieves by the blood of Jesus. In Jesus name.

From now on Let my finances be too hot for any evil power to touch, withdraw or steal, in the name of Jesus.

set awon fire fire. I Like the creativity behind such prayers though and the energy it rouses. But in this case it is not needed.
Re: Does Money Ever Disappear In A Thin Air? by Kobojunkie: 4:08pm On Aug 17, 2020
Geeman23:
Some smart thieves are playing a fast on you. No spirit steals your money. When you get hold of them, post their pictures on Nairaland so we can laugh. You need a person who understands how to detect crime.
Abi!

Re: Does Money Ever Disappear In A Thin Air? by elated177: 8:42pm On Aug 17, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Abi!

I asked you a question, kobojunkie.
Re: Does Money Ever Disappear In A Thin Air? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 17, 2020
Geeman23:
set awon fire fire. I Like the creativity behind such prayers though and the energy it rouses. But in this case it is not needed.

You may not understand though. But it is needed.
Re: Does Money Ever Disappear In A Thin Air? by Geeman23(m): 3:54pm On Aug 24, 2020
Titto93:

have you discovered who steals the money now?
Re: Does Money Ever Disappear In A Thin Air? by Titto93(m): 9:08pm On Aug 24, 2020
Geeman23:
have you discovered who steals the money now?

Not yet...

Just moved on...

Believing it's not gonna repeat itself

(1) (Reply)

The Art Of Religious Extortion / What The Bible Says About Homosexuality / Another Mystery Of Pastor Lazarus Mouka Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.