Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Pls I Need A Bulk Sms Website - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Pls I Need A Bulk Sms Website (3783 Views)

Learn How To Build Your Own Bulk Sms Website And Make Over N70,000 / Setting Up A Forum Like This Plus A Bulk Sms Website For Only N49,000 / Bulk Sms Website For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need A Bulk Sms Website by pstar: 12:15pm On Feb 16, 2011
Pls i need a bulk sms website, Where i can have customer and also build sms website for people.

Pls how can i go about this and how can i get the sms credits, do i have to meet the network providers?

How much would it cost for me to get the sms credits and how much per 1,

I already have a name for the website

Thanks for you response
Re: Pls I Need A Bulk Sms Website by databoy247(m): 3:06pm On Feb 16, 2011
All you need is to become a reseller. There are so many SMS companies out there that offer reseller services for a fee, try www.smslive247.com, www.fastwebsms.com, etc, or search in google.

Goodluck.
Re: Pls I Need A Bulk Sms Website by luzoma: 5:13pm On Feb 16, 2011
Let me handle it for you. visit www. gpointsms .com for sample then call 08069524047 or visit www. luzoma. com for details.
Re: Pls I Need A Bulk Sms Website by edirects: 8:32pm On Feb 16, 2011
The best is www.edirectsms.com they offer cheap reseller services and will build your own reseller site for you. all these are just for a token. You can send sms for as low as 0.90k per sms.
Re: Pls I Need A Bulk Sms Website by dannywest: 1:30pm On Mar 07, 2011
Re: Pls I Need A Bulk Sms Website by peddylinko(m): 10:54pm On Mar 07, 2011
You can get your own sms website, where you can have unlimited customers and still build sms websites for them and they would be under you.

You would have your own api for applications and other big cooperation like banks to integrate your service to their website or application, facebook application for your users to send sms on their facebook account, have full control of your website, can edit the pages, add you adverts, google adsense (most resellers wont give you this option) and lots more.

You can get sms units for as low as 0.80kobo per sms

To start up your sms website

Visit www.linkosms.com

Email georgelino2@gmail.com

Call 08063380741
Re: Pls I Need A Bulk Sms Website by canachy(m): 11:58am On Mar 08, 2011
peddylinko:

You can get your own sms website, where you can have unlimited customers and still build sms websites for them and they would be under you.

You would have your own api for applications and other big cooperation like banks to integrate your service to their website or application, facebook application for your users to send sms on their facebook account, have full control of your website, can edit the pages, add you adverts, google adsense (most resellers wont give you this option) and lots more.

You can get sms units for as low as 0.80kobo per sms

To start up your sms website

Visit www.linkosms.com

Email georgelino2@gmail.com

Call 08063380741

Oga GeorgeLino, Your www.linkosms.com has a very serious vulnerability, I called you but you did not pick. Call me on 08064235940 to find out. Best regards.
Re: Pls I Need A Bulk Sms Website by oaklandm: 1:35pm On Mar 08, 2011
i am putting up my site for sale www.webzng.com
it has active accounts and users
call me on 08034160253
Thank you
Re: Pls I Need A Bulk Sms Website by geogex4u(m): 9:20pm On Mar 25, 2011
Order for your bulk gsm numbers of any network at Ozbulksms.com for as low as 10kobo per number.

We offer quality bulk sms as low as N1.50kobo and reseller bulk sms as low as N1.20kobo. (instant delivery, free sms units upon registration)

Get your own bulk sms website dat allows u to add google adsense, change your sms provider any time u wish by changing your api, by units as low as 200 units at N1.20kobo per unit, visit www.ozbulksms.com or call 07055162461 for more details.
Re: Pls I Need A Bulk Sms Website by webbrain: 9:37pm On Aug 13, 2011
Hi,we are d leading bulk sms service provider here in Nigeria. We sell our sms at a flat rate of 89kobo. No minimum quantity. Our sms portal generator allows you to have infinity resellers under u. And ur resellers can have their own resellers. We also give out our api. Vi sit us at www.webbrainconsults.com or call 08031977935
Re: Pls I Need A Bulk Sms Website by anawebtech(m): 9:53pm On Aug 16, 2011
Try www.anatousms.com the have good reseller package that enables you buy at the rate of N1.10k per sms.
yOU CAN CALL 08092242220 OR 07030160283
Re: Pls I Need A Bulk Sms Website by gysms: 4:19am On Sep 29, 2011
GYSMS Provides International sms at the lowest Price http://gysms.com/bulksms.php
Re: Pls I Need A Bulk Sms Website by ilekky(m): 11:40am On Dec 31, 2011
Seeing they say is believing.You can get from us for as low as 1.00k for reseller and your

website is done under 2 hours.Visit www.smsfortunes.com to sign up as a reseller.

You can equally call us on 08028359239,08095835070.
Re: Pls I Need A Bulk Sms Website by olyjosh(m): 2:37am On Jan 01, 2012
I ve gat d perfect answer to ur problem.
U don't need to meet any network provider but u always credit ur account via bank.
U can visit http://www.linuxsms.com or call 08061662025. Perharps we offer discount on all service provided dis festive season-we also offer discount on sms site develop for u and u can get sms reseller plan for as low as 80k

Call 08061662025 for dtails
Re: Pls I Need A Bulk Sms Website by Hamintab: 2:37pm On Jan 01, 2012
Hmmm, interesting. Evry one seem to be a bulk sms provider, with aggressive marketing strategy. Any slight opportunity, roll out a advert. Loving this forum.
Re: Pls I Need A Bulk Sms Website by nawebco(m): 8:40pm On Feb 18, 2012
i hav ea running bulk sms site by the name www.naijafastsms.com with so many SEO and outbound links on it. i can give you at a give away price. call 08187256312
Re: Pls I Need A Bulk Sms Website by AbiodunFaf(m): 1:47pm On Apr 24, 2012
Learn all about bulk sms sites development here www.webtrainingschool.com
Re: Pls I Need A Bulk Sms Website by ojochidem(m): 3:15pm On Jul 24, 2012
You can contact us @ www.kudisms.net for your BulkSMS website. Our SMS costs, 99kobo for any volume of units. Call/Text: 08077159995
Re: Pls I Need A Bulk Sms Website by databoy247(m): 6:18pm On Aug 17, 2012
As part of its prelaunch offers, Utexta Communications is offering a unique promo of 500 FREE sms units for every 1000 units purchased. We are Nigeria's most reliable web based sms service that can deliver BULK SMS messages to any Mobile network globally. Our bulk SMS gateway is finely tuned to deliver the fastest and most reliable SMS messaging compared with other Bulk SMS Providers.

We offer high quality and reliable SMS services at outstanding prices starting from N1.00 per unit, backing it up with 24/7 customer service.

To take advantage of this offer, visit www.utexta.com NOW!

Promo runs till December 2012, making it the best ever promotional gift you will find in the bulk SMS industry in NIgeria.
Re: Pls I Need A Bulk Sms Website by GentleFrank(m): 9:54pm On Nov 13, 2013
www.myfreebulksms.com is the best, cheapest and the most reliable Bulk SMS portal in Nigeria. We can also help you build yours !
Re: Pls I Need A Bulk Sms Website by smscorrect(m): 1:43am On Nov 15, 2013
sms correct offers you the opportunity to be a Bulk sms reseller at a reduced and affordable rate.visit our website www.smscorrect.com and be a part of Nigeria's leading Bulk sms platform.If you are interested in being a reseller kindly follow this link to see the procedures and our rate http://smscorrect.com/index.php/reseller. for more information call 08159107661
Re: Pls I Need A Bulk Sms Website by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2013
With www.mobilesms24.com you can build a dream mobile bulksms site in nigeria.
Re: Pls I Need A Bulk Sms Website by smscorrect(m): 10:30am On Nov 25, 2013
If you already have a name for the website then all you have to do is be a reseller under an efficient platform, cheap and reliable.I would recommend sms correct the leading bulk sms platform in Nigeria with unique services visit http://smscorrect.com/index.php/reseller
Re: Pls I Need A Bulk Sms Website by jesusbond: 5:22pm On Nov 25, 2013
Hello Dear

If you want to to bulk sms then you should to use http://www.checktick.com/ with the help of this site, you can get lots of updated and working bulk sms sites which is free and also you can get original and verified feedback of any product and any company which is to much beneficial for everyone. so just use and enjoy that site. smiley
Re: Pls I Need A Bulk Sms Website by hilaryiwens05: 5:58pm On Dec 03, 2013
Tripleclick SMS offer a sms website + domain + hosting for JUST 10k. Resellers can buy sms unit @1naira per unit. Visit www.tripleclicksms.com for more details. Call 08182428991 or BBM: 28B80E4B

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get A Professional Website / Blog Today, No Advance payment / Cheap Web Design And Hosting (forum Design Included) / Professional Web Design Services - Ecommerce, Real Estate, Blogs Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.