Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

This Is A Job That Pays Very Well For Everyone. I Hope You That You Take It - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / This Is A Job That Pays Very Well For Everyone. I Hope You That You Take It (376 Views)

Ever Been Offered A Job That You Rejected By Email? / This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. / A Job That Pays Well Or A Job That Offers Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is A Job That Pays Very Well For Everyone. I Hope You That You Take It by CurrentSamuel(m): 9:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
I will teach you Graphic designing. How to design with your smartphone and earn money for yourself. Laptop is not needed. Learn this skill and make legit money selling on Upwork, Fiverr, designing for clients, teaching others etc.
Graphic design from logo to flyers to posters to 3D design. Check the photos attached for what you will learn to do with your smartphone and many more. For just 2500.
Just call me message me on WhatsApp 08020835264
Let's start

Re: This Is A Job That Pays Very Well For Everyone. I Hope You That You Take It by Ugaboy: 9:40pm On Aug 17, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Please Is This Job Invite Genuine? Who Else Was Invited. / MSME Survival Fund Registration 2020 For Nigerian Entrepreneurs (fully Funded) / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.