Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Biggie Tells Dorathy To Leave Diary Room Over Indecent Dressing - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Biggie Tells Dorathy To Leave Diary Room Over Indecent Dressing (80935 Views)

Bbnaija S6: Biggie Tells Nini To Leave BBN House 4 24hrs Secretly / Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk / Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Reaches Out To Her Following Her Cry In The Diary Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biggie Tells Dorathy To Leave Diary Room Over Indecent Dressing by bbbabes(f): 8:07am On Aug 18, 2020
In what could be described as a surprise move, Biggie asked that housemate Dorathy leave the Diary room during her session, over indecent dressing.

Barely had the busty housemate settled in the room for her session that Biggie gave her 30 seconds to change into a more befitting outfit.

Dorathy wore a red tank top and an unbuttoned jacket that exposed her bosoms.

“Dorathy you have 30 seconds to change your outfit and return to the diary room”, Biggie commanded.

Returning with a black shirt, Dorathy kicked against the new voting process during her diary session with Biggie.

When asked if the voting process was the best, Dorathy said No, noting that the process is not wise.

In her words…

“The new voting process is not wise because housemates would regret it.

“It is not about friendship. The game is not about who has your back but war.”

Recall that BBNaija viewers had taken to Twitter earlier today and called for a change in the voting process following Kaisha’s eviction even after being top of the 4 least voted housemates on Sunday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O3uJcf9_l0

https://lailasnews.com/biggie-tells-dorathy-to-leave-diary-room-over-indecent-dressing-video/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biggie Tells Dorathy To Leave Diary Room Over Indecent Dressing by gentle136(m): 8:36am On Aug 18, 2020
Seeing this, heaven sure for me.

Abeg make sumbody come explain to me d benefit of watching this show.

127 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Biggie Tells Dorathy To Leave Diary Room Over Indecent Dressing by Slawormir: 10:30am On Aug 18, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

gentle136:

No benefit son.... nothing
The show is for pussy asss niggarrrs and our female siblings....even our female siblings should be advised to watch cartoons instead of bbnaija.. watching cartoons and animated movies like Moana, Coco, Zootopia, tangled, frozen and Incredibles will take them far in life than bbnaija
Real niggarrrz don't veg out in front of the TV watching bbnaija....real niggarrrz make some dope money, smoke some weed, drink enough bottles and seek for knowledge anyday anytime twice on Tuesday...

303 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Biggie Tells Dorathy To Leave Diary Room Over Indecent Dressing by Jeromejnr(m): 10:30am On Aug 18, 2020
gentle136:

I am even surprised there is something like "Indecent dressing" in this show.

231 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Biggie Tells Dorathy To Leave Diary Room Over Indecent Dressing by adioolayi(m): 10:30am On Aug 18, 2020
No be the content people sign-up for be that

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biggie Tells Dorathy To Leave Diary Room Over Indecent Dressing by Halfamilli: 10:30am On Aug 18, 2020
Xn,

Life is good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biggie Tells Dorathy To Leave Diary Room Over Indecent Dressing by Dadaboy: 10:30am On Aug 18, 2020
Useless show for useless and jobless people.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Biggie Tells Dorathy To Leave Diary Room Over Indecent Dressing by Finnese001: 10:30am On Aug 18, 2020
Dora my love

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biggie Tells Dorathy To Leave Diary Room Over Indecent Dressing by Kingpele(m): 10:31am On Aug 18, 2020
Useless show for useless people... I have tried to watch this show even for an hour but throughout the minutes spent, is as if am wasting my subscription, time and fuel, I can't understand the need for this.... Is not about freedom, even a mad man will think, he is free as he roams everywhere, so is a man without holy spirit, he think he is free not knowing, he is under boundage of Satan and so not really free... John8:36 if the son set you free, you will be free indeed.....

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biggie Tells Dorathy To Leave Diary Room Over Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 18, 2020
Very clean iphone X for sale. 205k.

2 Likes

Re: Biggie Tells Dorathy To Leave Diary Room Over Indecent Dressing by merieam16(f): 10:31am On Aug 18, 2020
Who is she..i dont kno her. Next!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biggie Tells Dorathy To Leave Diary Room Over Indecent Dressing by rawpadgin(m): 10:31am On Aug 18, 2020
PSG win or draw &

Put better money & tank me later

13 Likes

Re: Biggie Tells Dorathy To Leave Diary Room Over Indecent Dressing by Nastydroid(m): 10:31am On Aug 18, 2020
Indecent dressing isn't allowed, but fucking is allowed cheesy

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biggie Tells Dorathy To Leave Diary Room Over Indecent Dressing by richard870(m): 10:31am On Aug 18, 2020
If only these guys know the number of Nigerians, especially ladies that have gone astray because of this immoral show angry

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biggie Tells Dorathy To Leave Diary Room Over Indecent Dressing by classicfrank4u(m): 10:31am On Aug 18, 2020
K

1 Like

Re: Biggie Tells Dorathy To Leave Diary Room Over Indecent Dressing by techmo(m): 10:31am On Aug 18, 2020
grin

Biggie Na married man respect your self

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biggie Tells Dorathy To Leave Diary Room Over Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 18, 2020
olosho

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biggie Tells Dorathy To Leave Diary Room Over Indecent Dressing by Iceyjayz: 10:31am On Aug 18, 2020
Who are they fooling stupid show.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biggie Tells Dorathy To Leave Diary Room Over Indecent Dressing by fidel2(m): 10:31am On Aug 18, 2020
taaarrr na scam

3 Likes

Re: Biggie Tells Dorathy To Leave Diary Room Over Indecent Dressing by Mowsid(m): 10:31am On Aug 18, 2020
All what this show does is to promote indecency. What's educative there? undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biggie Tells Dorathy To Leave Diary Room Over Indecent Dressing by westlius(m): 10:31am On Aug 18, 2020
gentle136:

My bro DSTV have so many channels and u not compelled to watch BBN. So pls shift.

21 Likes

Re: Biggie Tells Dorathy To Leave Diary Room Over Indecent Dressing by Benjaniblinks(m): 10:31am On Aug 18, 2020
grin
Re: Biggie Tells Dorathy To Leave Diary Room Over Indecent Dressing by kponkedenge(m): 10:32am On Aug 18, 2020
Can someone explain to me how we went from 47 cases yesterday to over 200 cases today in Lagos?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biggie Tells Dorathy To Leave Diary Room Over Indecent Dressing by Iceyjayz: 10:32am On Aug 18, 2020
westlius:

My bro DSTV have so many channels and u not compelled to watch BBN. So pls shift.
Lazy youth

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biggie Tells Dorathy To Leave Diary Room Over Indecent Dressing by hannysur8(m): 10:32am On Aug 18, 2020
This show will soon leave the TV, almost everyone dey badmouth the show now

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biggie Tells Dorathy To Leave Diary Room Over Indecent Dressing by Mokason28: 10:32am On Aug 18, 2020
Zombie spotted above me grin

2 Likes

Re: Biggie Tells Dorathy To Leave Diary Room Over Indecent Dressing by ukeleh: 10:32am On Aug 18, 2020
Shame on her.
Re: Biggie Tells Dorathy To Leave Diary Room Over Indecent Dressing by PataAlhaja(m): 10:33am On Aug 18, 2020
Biggie no want make sperm stain the new boxers wey him just buy. No one is immune to Kongee.

Righteousness89, what do you have to say about Dorathy's breasts? Isn't God's work wonderful and mind-blowing? grin

23 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking / BBNaija: The N60 Million Prize For Winner, A Breakdown (Photos) / Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.