Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,102 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:25 AM

How To Make More Than 150,000 Naira Profit Per Month Selling Pure Water - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make More Than 150,000 Naira Profit Per Month Selling Pure Water (984 Views)

Should I Separate My Profit Per Day After Sales? / #1000 Naira Profit Needed Daily / What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make More Than 150,000 Naira Profit Per Month Selling Pure Water by Abujabizhub: 10:22am On Aug 18, 2020
For those of you that have been following my threads here you will know I am all about business opportunities in Abuja. Today I am talking about selling pure water with a case study of an Igbo lady that makes over 150k profit per month selling pure water.

This is a funny story but it is true. There is a lady in Lugbe, Abuja who recently opened a kiosk where she sells only pure water, bottled water and dispenser water (wholesale). She started the business with 120,000 naira.

Most of the pure water in her kiosk is supplied to her on credit and since she sells the cheapest pure water (price per bag) she can sell off at least 400 bags a day mostly to other traders and families that buy 2 to 5 bags at a time, some even buy up to 10 bags.

Her shop opens at 7.30 am and closes at 8 pm.

Although the first month was tough, she said she has recovered all the money she used in starting the business and can count at least 150k every month as profit from selling pure water.

It is funny how something we take for granted can put cool cash in our pocket. I will explain a few reasons I think her business is very profitable.

Looking for new business ideas and opportunities in Abuja? Then call: 0818 868 7078 or 0805 3313 625
Re: How To Make More Than 150,000 Naira Profit Per Month Selling Pure Water by Abujabizhub: 9:35am On Aug 19, 2020
3 Reasons why it is working for her;

1. Location It is densely populated area with a lot of low income earners and she is the only person who can sell pure water at a cheaper rate.

2. Unlimited Supplies The Suppliers prefer to sell to large wholesalers (who buy 100 or more bags) than to sell 20 or less to retailers. So she can negotiate discounts with them.

3. Selling approach She encourages people to buy more bags so she can sell larger quantities. If you buy 10 bags from her, you will get 1 for free.
Re: How To Make More Than 150,000 Naira Profit Per Month Selling Pure Water by Abujabizhub: 12:08pm On Aug 24, 2020
Comments are welcome please.

(1) (Reply)

Blissful / New Method Crypto Arbitrage On Binance Revealed / If U Want To Money Online I Have This For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.