Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Clearing Agent At Your Finger Tips - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Clearing Agent At Your Finger Tips (527 Views)

Your Honest And Trusted Clearing Agent At Your Finger Tips / Clearing Agent At Your Finger Tips / Clearing Agent At Your Finger Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clearing Agent At Your Finger Tips by tosheeba(m): 10:35am On Aug 18, 2020
Clearing Agent at your Service .

Good day Sir ,

I deal with clearing of autos like -
Cars, Trucks, Containers loaded with vehicles and general cargoes like -Tiles ,Furnitures ,chemicals, equipments and agricultural products, I also deal in exportation and preparations of genuine customs and shipping documents, Paar, buying of Vehicles from auctions sites on behalf of customers and clients base on their request , cleared and delivered to their door step .

You can contact me for all sorts of clearing. Promise to serve you better. Hotline...07087891487,
WhatsApp...09068027890 or email me on ..olatunbosuntoheeb3@gmail.com.
Address-Suit 11 , Container office Complex Tincan island port , Apapa Lagos.
A trial will convince you.

Thanks In Anticipation.
Re: Clearing Agent At Your Finger Tips by tosheeba(m): 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2020
Good day to you all
Re: Clearing Agent At Your Finger Tips by tosheeba(m): 11:56pm On Aug 30, 2020
It’s another week and another moment of grace , call us today and let’s handle your cargoes with vehicles clearing at the seaport without any issues.

WhatsApp - 09068027890
Hotline- 07087891487
Re: Clearing Agent At Your Finger Tips by tosheeba(m): 10:25am On Sep 10, 2020
Breaking News:
This is to notify the general public , importers , car dealers home and abroad that ,

Nigerian Customs Service has increased the exchange rate of dollar for the import tariff and duty from current 361/$ to 381/$ , this will therefore bring about increament on clearing charges and duties on all imported goods and consignments respectively .

All we have to do is keep praying for all our customers , importers and clients home and abroad, please kindly let us take note of these new developments.

You can contact me for your clearing of your vehicles and other imported consignments ,
You can reach out to me on
WhatsApp-09068027890
Hotline-07087891487
olatunbosuntoheeb3@gmail.com
Twitter@DclearingAgent

(1) (Reply)

We’ll Convert Your Cars, Generators To Run On Gas, FG Promises Nigerians / Reg Toyota Sienna 2004 Model Xle Available / Innoson To Commission 3 New Automotive Plants..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.