Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:17 AM

Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ (34104 Views)

War In Ukraine: How Russia Spied On A German General. / China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power / How China Spied On The African Union’s Computers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Confirmedzombie: 12:22pm On Aug 18, 2020
Arrewa:
Trump I dey your back! grin grin

Has anyone noticed?

All Politicians HATED by the Igbos are becoming more successful with more achievements both personal and public achievements.

While all Politicaians LOVED by the Igbos are either relegated from Politics or being investigated for crime and corruption or them go just start dey misbehave grin

What has this thread to do with igbos. Na wa oooo
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Iceyjayz: 12:22pm On Aug 18, 2020
Sure he will win..
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Kemistri4(m): 12:23pm On Aug 18, 2020
OLULAW:
Trump is a lunatic. American democracy is twisted. It’s not the individual vote (largely the proletariat) that brings a candidate into the White House but the votes of the 538 Electors (exclusively they bourgeoisie) who make up the Electoral College.

Partly lies. The electoral college derives its power directly from the people.

Go and read why the US has an electoral college... that is one of the best decisions the founding fathers of the country made

4 Likes

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Skymason20(m): 12:24pm On Aug 18, 2020
nah waiting I nor like for man United fans be this imagine trump never win re-election u dey talk about third team.. life
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Burgerlomo: 12:25pm On Aug 18, 2020
Trimque2k1:

This one na mad man
Coman Trump has the support of those that harbours hatred but use it systematically in way people who aren't smart would think they're fighting for a good cause.he has successfully made joke of that great country America that we use to use as reference is now a divided country...

Well said bro or sis.

1 Like

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Kemistri4(m): 12:29pm On Aug 18, 2020
SmartPolician:

Using Russian spies to meddle in 2016 US election is an impeachable offence. And you expect the Congress to give him a pat on the back for that?

Mind you, Mueller noted in his report that the Russians meddled in their election and when Mueller wanted to question Trump, he refused.

Donald Trump does not hide his dislike for black people and women.

He openly called on China to probe Biden during the Dems' primaries because he perceives him a major challenger. FYI, that's against US laws.

Also, he has no regards for rule of law; the same man that orders journalists out of the White House because they asked him tough questions.

The same man calls Muslims terrorists and don't want them in Trump country. However, he will turn around and ask Saudi Arabia to buy their military hardware, forgetting that SA is renowned Islamic nation. (Mind you, I am a Christian).

Huncle, no recent American president has polarized the country more than Donald Trump.

Some of what u wrote are lies...

1) The Mueller investigation made it very clear there was no evidence Trump's campaign colluded with Russia. Mueller only refused to exonerate him on the charge of "obstruction of justice " because Trump tried many times to sack Mueller and end the investigation

2) I challenge u to provide a single racist statement Trump has made against blacks. As for Biden, I can provide several racist comments and actions from him.

Don't be deceived, Trump and Biden are two sides of the same coin. Sanders would have been the best candidate...

1 Like

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by bjtinz: 12:31pm On Aug 18, 2020
sLentlover7778:
I have learnt alot from Trump.

Do all you can to remain relevant..

If they don't look for your trouble..

Press em mumu button..

Always be on the news either good or bad.

Make sure your name is on everybody lip.

People are going to talk badly about you..

But it doesn't really matter because you're winning..

#Trump2020

grin grin grin

Indeed, including lying, cheating, unrestrained falsehood. Just to remain relevant.

Says a lot about you

2 Likes

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by kayjay69(m): 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2020
There are many of them on this platform who really think he is doing God's work and is Jesus sent.

Meanwhile he is neither, he is simply a snake oil salesman, a racist scumbag, an orange turd who has no business in the business of politics.

Just look at how he has ruined US democracy through his underhanded approach. In my view, he is no different from the person we have as President. Na the same born to rule mentality dey the two of dem head.
Trimque2k1:

This one na mad man
Coman Trump has the support of those that harbours hatred but use it systematically in way people who aren't smart would think they're fighting for a good cause.he has successfully made joke of that great country America that we use to use as reference is now a divided country...

5 Likes

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Tango123: 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Don't mind those snowflakes. They are the ones responsible for dividing America yet they put the blame on Trump.

I want to see their reactions in November when he wins.

And if he loses?
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Benmob: 12:37pm On Aug 18, 2020
When Obama joke that he will run for third term in 2015 when was CNN and Democrat now trump did d same they cry and having sleepless nights.

1 Like

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Jeromejnr(m): 12:39pm On Aug 18, 2020
Tango123:

And if he loses?

He won't wink

1 Like

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:40pm On Aug 18, 2020
SmartPolician:

This is FALSE
Don't bother yourself correcting them on nairaland.

His supporters are known for fake news
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 18, 2020
Fake news
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Jdbrasco2: 12:45pm On Aug 18, 2020
That's his style. We all know he will leave after the next four year. He likes to trigger the leftists and they will surely take this bait. Lol
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:45pm On Aug 18, 2020
Imamshekau:
He is not getting any third term,after he loses this year November he will be chilling inside federal prisons for different crimes like tax evasion,money laundering, constitutional breaches and many more.

He is a disgrace to the oval office of POTUS.
He is dangerous to world peace.
Seconded.
Well said
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by jesmond3945: 12:47pm On Aug 18, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Don't mind those snowflakes. They are the ones responsible for dividing America yet they put the blame on Trump.

what do you mean? How can you absolve a whole President from responsibility? He is responsible for the hatred and division in that country.like buhari like trump

2 Likes

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by stayclearofme: 12:48pm On Aug 18, 2020
Jeromejnr:

You all will sit in one corner of your room in Africa and be typing nonsense. You all know America more than they know themselves.
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by ReeLoaDead(m): 12:51pm On Aug 18, 2020
slivertongue:
trump 8yrs , pence 4yrs
Pence looks half dead grin
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by kabillionaire(m): 12:52pm On Aug 18, 2020
[quote author=tamdun post=92950271] That's exactly what he's going to do, wait till he wins this election [/quote

It baffles me that, up till now people don't know who DJ Trump is. He talks and do
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by colonelwealth(m): 12:52pm On Aug 18, 2020
Arrewa:

Has anyone noticed?

All Politicians HATED by the Igbos are becoming more successful with more achievements both personal and public achievements.

While all Politicaians LOVED by the Igbos are either relegated from Politics or being investigated for crime and corruption or them go just start dey misbehave grin

stop talking rubbish always...tribal bigotry has finished u...dont take online banters to heart or to real life everything ends online.

Troll with sense pls.
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Dikebuka: 12:53pm On Aug 18, 2020
Trump is a political Maradona... He just know how to manipulate mainstream media particularly CNN
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Emmykul123(m): 12:53pm On Aug 18, 2020
Trump is the best president America will ever have.
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Kay25(m): 12:54pm On Aug 18, 2020
That's just a political statement he knows the constitution doesn't support that and very hard to change the status quo
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by madridsta007(m): 12:54pm On Aug 18, 2020
tamdun:

If Buhari made such statement, twitter go explode

There is a huge demeanour of apathy and detachment from Nigeria by Nigerians.
Guilt of their tribal-driven decision of 2015 as well as the poverty and governmentlessness in the land.
If Buhari makes that sort of announcement, there would be reaction on Twitter, yes. But it would be short-lived. Give it two days.

Young Nigerians will carry on with their BBN and comedy distractions. Southern Kaduna will continue in its genocide. El Rufai will come on TV and say he paid the Fulani killers.
Life, as it is, will go on.
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by doclatom(m): 12:57pm On Aug 18, 2020
He said "WE", meaning his Republican party. He knows he can't, as a person, go for such terms in office.
So, Mr poster, try to understand contextual statements. Grow some brain and correct your headline.
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by slivertongue: 12:58pm On Aug 18, 2020
ReeLoaDead:
Pence looks half dead grin
half alive? joe biden is worse
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Bigchristo: 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2020
Arrewa:

Has anyone noticed?

why do you speak from both side of your mouth? Trump has no significant achievements so far the Americans knows fully well,both Buhari and Trump got audio achievements,Nigerians and Americans are more divided than ever before.
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Firespitter: 1:09pm On Aug 18, 2020
sLentlover7778:
We're talking about Trump a man full of lives..

And you're mentioning Buhari MR lifeless..

Is your head painting you?

grin grin grin

Lol
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by afroxyz: 1:21pm On Aug 18, 2020
Arrewa:

Has anyone noticed?

Don't you have anything reasonable to do with the money your parents have you to buy data?
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Psoul(m): 1:21pm On Aug 18, 2020
tamdun:

If Buhari made such statement, twitter go explode

If Buhari can do half of what Trump is doing and make the statement, many people within and around the country will support him.
When next you want to make comparison, ple use two things that reasonably relative.
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by SaintLucia: 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2020
post=92951013:

What Jona couldn't do in 6 years or PDP in 16 years!

Abegii, no let the ineffectual buffoon (according to TIME international Magazine) change face for you o..... grin grin wink

Una no go killi person for dis Nairaland oooo wink
What Gej can't do about Biafra independence, Trump might do better o. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Ghana President Akufo-Add Appointed Ex-Girlfriends To Office"- General Mosquito / Donald Trump's Supporters Pray & Speak In Tongues At Clark County / Ukraine: What Will Happen If EU & NATO Countries Refuse To Pay For Russia's Gas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.