Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

OMG!!!! Meet The Tallest Girl In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG!!!! Meet The Tallest Girl In Nigeria (6085 Views)

Omg!!meet The 15year Old Prostitute That Sleeps With Five Men Everyday / Omg! Meet Genevieve Nnaji’s Daughter Who Got Married Before Her Mother(picture) / Meet Yekaterina Lisina, Woman With Longest Legs & The Tallest Professional Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG!!!! Meet The Tallest Girl In Nigeria by naijabizzcomng: 2:00pm On Aug 18, 2020
See 10-20 images of her with full gist<<<<<

This beautiful lady identified as Yvonne Rofem from cross river state is believed to be the tallest girl in Nigeria. Although there is no official record anywhere in the country on who holds title to the position in Nigeria.

Do you think she’s the tallest lady in Nigeria or you’ve met or seen taller ladies?.

>>>>>>

See 10-20 images of her with full gist<<<<<<

Re: OMG!!!! Meet The Tallest Girl In Nigeria by Kondomatic(m): 2:04pm On Aug 18, 2020
How tall is she?
Re: OMG!!!! Meet The Tallest Girl In Nigeria by Kestolove(m): 2:07pm On Aug 18, 2020
No matter how tall she is, on top of bed her hight and even m.i own go be same....

7 Likes

Re: OMG!!!! Meet The Tallest Girl In Nigeria by naijabizzcomng: 2:09pm On Aug 18, 2020
Kestolove:
No matter how tall she is, on top of bed her hight and even m.i own go be same....
Hahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: OMG!!!! Meet The Tallest Girl In Nigeria by naijabizzcomng: 2:10pm On Aug 18, 2020
Kondomatic:
How tall is she?

Omo dat one na story building
Re: OMG!!!! Meet The Tallest Girl In Nigeria by Donkalio: 2:19pm On Aug 18, 2020
Na she be the "twice as tall"
Re: OMG!!!! Meet The Tallest Girl In Nigeria by naijabizzcomng: 2:21pm On Aug 18, 2020
Donkalio:
Na she be the "twice as tall"
I tell u
Re: OMG!!!! Meet The Tallest Girl In Nigeria by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:44pm On Aug 18, 2020
You concluded she is the tallest then asking us if she is the tallest?

3 Likes

Re: OMG!!!! Meet The Tallest Girl In Nigeria by estyvino(m): 3:02pm On Aug 18, 2020
She kon fine join

4 Likes

Re: OMG!!!! Meet The Tallest Girl In Nigeria by Psalm126: 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2020
dis1 na long wink
Re: OMG!!!! Meet The Tallest Girl In Nigeria by 2cul2care: 3:33pm On Aug 18, 2020
How Tallis she, should be the question?

No doubt from d pic, I can tell that she's tall, but a second look at the pic, clearly shows that the photograph was taken from a bottom angle to make her look really tall

2 Likes

Re: OMG!!!! Meet The Tallest Girl In Nigeria by Vyzz: 4:18pm On Aug 18, 2020
She is tall

But who wouldn't be very tall if their picture was taken from that angle
Re: OMG!!!! Meet The Tallest Girl In Nigeria by Kondomatic(m): 4:26pm On Aug 18, 2020
2cul2care:
How Tallis she, should be the question?

No doubt from d pic, I can tell that she's tall, but a second look at the pic, clearly shows that the photograph was taken from a bottom angle to make her look really tall
That's why I asked the poster how tall she is because I have a picture of me where my head is almost touching the ceiling and another one where it looks as if it's touching the branches of a tropical almond tree in our compound.

It's all about camera angle.

1 Like

Re: OMG!!!! Meet The Tallest Girl In Nigeria by naijabizzcomng: 4:39pm On Aug 18, 2020
Kondomatic:
That's why I asked the poster how tall she is because I have a picture of me where my head is almost touching the ceiling and another one where it looks as if it's touching the branches of a tropical almond tree in our compound.

It's all about camera angle.
I get your point just take a look at the remaining photos through d link there
Re: OMG!!!! Meet The Tallest Girl In Nigeria by Tamel(m): 4:42pm On Aug 18, 2020
Just search that name on Instagram, she's tall o shocked , no girl should be that tall
O wrong nau

1 Like

Re: OMG!!!! Meet The Tallest Girl In Nigeria by Nicepoker(m): 4:44pm On Aug 18, 2020
Kestolove:
You are drifting off the intended coordinate of this beautiful post.

4 Likes

Re: OMG!!!! Meet The Tallest Girl In Nigeria by DaddyMorenike: 4:48pm On Aug 18, 2020
Vyzz:
She is tall

But who wouldn't be very tall if their picture was taken from that angle
shatta bandle.
Re: OMG!!!! Meet The Tallest Girl In Nigeria by naijabizzcomng: 4:49pm On Aug 18, 2020
DaddyMorenike:
shatta bandle.

Yh

1 Like

Re: OMG!!!! Meet The Tallest Girl In Nigeria by Vyzz: 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2020
DaddyMorenike:
shatta bandle.

U would be surprised grin

1 Like

Re: OMG!!!! Meet The Tallest Girl In Nigeria by naijabizzcomng: 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2020
Vyzz:

U would be surprised grin
o grin grin grin grin
Re: OMG!!!! Meet The Tallest Girl In Nigeria by zikcash(m): 5:32pm On Aug 18, 2020
She ain't even that tall.........plus she's on high heels
Re: OMG!!!! Meet The Tallest Girl In Nigeria by Blackpromise(m): 7:31pm On Aug 18, 2020
Tall and pretty. Just the way we like em.

For Quality and durable gadgets, Equipments Purchases, Visit
https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=d2ogxtfbfkbc&utm_content=gakjk03
We deliver to all parts of Nigeria.
Re: OMG!!!! Meet The Tallest Girl In Nigeria by Harry00(m): 8:18pm On Aug 18, 2020
She's wearing high heels
Re: OMG!!!! Meet The Tallest Girl In Nigeria by Vulcanheph(m): 8:30pm On Aug 18, 2020
Yes i know she's tall, but as the real Nigga up there said, "No matter how Tall she is , on top of bed both of us will be the same Height"......and Believe me that is one mountain i'll like to climb.

Re: OMG!!!! Meet The Tallest Girl In Nigeria by meobizy(f): 10:28pm On Aug 18, 2020
So, how tall is she? I went through her Twitter account. She strikes me as an air head.
Re: OMG!!!! Meet The Tallest Girl In Nigeria by forlexxy(m): 10:33pm On Aug 18, 2020
Her ig account is fleekvon
Re: OMG!!!! Meet The Tallest Girl In Nigeria by ChrisLegacy007: 1:05am On Aug 19, 2020
she's 6ft3inches tall.. glad i'm an inch taller coz no lady is permitted to be taller than me cool
Re: OMG!!!! Meet The Tallest Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:20am On Aug 19, 2020
king44 Mr shorty come and see this lady who's ready to strangle you with her height
Re: OMG!!!! Meet The Tallest Girl In Nigeria by noobsaibot2(m): 7:02am On Aug 19, 2020
What is her height? From those photos, she's doesn't look that tall...
Re: OMG!!!! Meet The Tallest Girl In Nigeria by King44(m): 9:38am On Aug 19, 2020
Zzor:
king44 Mr shorty come and see this lady who's ready to strangle you with her height

Meeehn.... She is fu*king tall and she has a banging body to compliment that height... Not all tall girls are well shaped in the right places... Fact.

This specie is very rare.

@Zzor what specie are you
Re: OMG!!!! Meet The Tallest Girl In Nigeria by Meteng: 9:44am On Aug 19, 2020
I can imagine the length of her .... lipsrsealed
Re: OMG!!!! Meet The Tallest Girl In Nigeria by SoftP(m): 10:30am On Aug 19, 2020
Measure her without heels

(1) (Reply)

Late Goldie Harvey’s Wedding Pictures To Her Secret Husband, Andrew Harvey / 12 Rappers Who Got Shot And Lived / Beverly Osu Poses Completely Unclad In New Sexy Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.