Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

No Man Can Last More Than 2 Minutes With Me – Young Lady Opens Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No Man Can Last More Than 2 Minutes With Me – Young Lady Opens Up (5400 Views)

Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic / Cindy Okafor: No Man Can Give Me The Type Of Money I’m Looking For / Bukunmi Oluwasina: No Man Can Touch Me Anyhow In Romantic Scenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Man Can Last More Than 2 Minutes With Me – Young Lady Opens Up by kings2al1: 10:01pm On Aug 18, 2020

Princess with Twitter username @rutiie_xx revealed that there is no man on Twitter who can go way more than 2 minutes with her on bed adding two slaying photos of herself.

Her post has attracted countless reactions from men all trying to exhibit their manly powers.

SEE POST HERE
Re: No Man Can Last More Than 2 Minutes With Me – Young Lady Opens Up by StandardJohn(m): 10:24pm On Aug 18, 2020
undecided undecided
Na so cynthia bin dey brag say I no go fit make am cry say I be ajebo but na 2 months don go since we do the do and she don refused to come carry her pant wey she forget for my house.

4 Likes

Re: No Man Can Last More Than 2 Minutes With Me – Young Lady Opens Up by SAMBARRY: 10:26pm On Aug 18, 2020
E ridi e grin tongue

1 Like

Re: No Man Can Last More Than 2 Minutes With Me – Young Lady Opens Up by Nova1988(m): 12:02am On Aug 19, 2020
Lies. I know this girl na her name is Beverly thako and she's from SA, her ig is littest2001 go surf her page and you know she wouldn't say that. USLESS BLOGGERS

2 Likes

Re: No Man Can Last More Than 2 Minutes With Me – Young Lady Opens Up by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 19, 2020
Why would I want to LAST forever there, don't I have purpose on Earth...?
Will you pay my Bills after such..?
Rather I will pay yours provided you are a Nigerian Lady..

2 Likes

Re: No Man Can Last More Than 2 Minutes With Me – Young Lady Opens Up by Iceyjayz: 5:40am On Aug 19, 2020
StandardJohn:
undecided undecided
Na so cynthia bin dey brag say I no go fit make am cry say I be ajebo but na 2 months don go since we do the do and she don refused to come carry her pant wey she forget for my house.
grin
Re: No Man Can Last More Than 2 Minutes With Me – Young Lady Opens Up by Iceyjayz: 5:42am On Aug 19, 2020
Nova1988:
Lies. I know this girl na her name is Beverly thako and she's from SA, her ig is littest2001 go surf her page and you know she wouldn't say that. USLESS BLOGGERS
Trust Naija bloggers at Ur own peril..
Re: No Man Can Last More Than 2 Minutes With Me – Young Lady Opens Up by kings2al1: 7:08am On Aug 19, 2020
so u can't read to see her twitter username
Nova1988:
Re: No Man Can Last More Than 2 Minutes With Me – Young Lady Opens Up by Nicepoker(m): 8:39am On Aug 19, 2020
Lies.

Re: No Man Can Last More Than 2 Minutes With Me – Young Lady Opens Up by Nova1988(m): 12:23pm On Aug 19, 2020
kings2al1:
so u can't read to see her twitter username

She not on twitter. Is like you want to suffer for 600 years abi

2 Likes

Re: No Man Can Last More Than 2 Minutes With Me – Young Lady Opens Up by CivilzedTyger(m): 1:40pm On Aug 19, 2020
I'd accept the challenge, but it's been a really hot day over here man. so I'll pass
Re: No Man Can Last More Than 2 Minutes With Me – Young Lady Opens Up by kings2al1: 4:14pm On Aug 21, 2020
really
Nova1988:

She not on twitter. Is like you want to suffer for 600 years abi
Re: No Man Can Last More Than 2 Minutes With Me – Young Lady Opens Up by kings2al1: 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2020
No man wants to kill himself trying to satisfy a woman
Re: No Man Can Last More Than 2 Minutes With Me – Young Lady Opens Up by money121(m): 8:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
Twitter catfish acct

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Actor Chiwetala Agu Falls From Mountain / +18 Bbahotshots; Another Hotshot Video Day-10, Macky2, Ellah, Trezagah, Butt / Zee World Aka Tentebo Soldier Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.