Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

FREE CATFISH SEED For Learning Purpose - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / FREE CATFISH SEED For Learning Purpose (522 Views)

Free Catfish Rearing Mentoring / Free Catfish Farming Training For Youth And Women / Free Catfish Farming (Training) Mobilisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FREE CATFISH SEED For Learning Purpose by bilag17(m): 10:35pm On Aug 18, 2020
Due to the resultant economic effect of Covid-19, and numerous requests, after the last batch of the FREE hands-on / practical training mobilisation program in the thread below :

https://www.nairaland.com/4744462/free-catfish-farming-training-mobilisation

I have decided to encourage, guide/ mentor 5 beginners, with Free 50 Juveniles / Jumbo Catfish of high quality, for learning process in the last quarter of 2020, through, seed handling, feeds(feeding) and production management techniques, including harvesting.

However, in view of logistics, this learning mobilization / offer shall be restricted to those in Ogba (Ifako, Ijaiye LGA, Lagos State), and 'Lambe ('Lambe is between Akute and Agbado in Lagos/Ogun state) areas and environs.

FREE registration is now open until 27th August 2020 for 5 participants ONLY.

If interested, please contact : -
0802-334-0270 WhatsApp/ call.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FREE CATFISH SEED For Learning Purpose by bilag17(m): 5:51pm On Aug 20, 2020
Unique Training Concept
I believe in the act of doing, hence the introduction of this mentoring scheme. There are many indicators to the training uniqueness.
The main one, being a Win-Win situation for participants as they conveniently learn catfish rearing in the comfort of their homes, and also make money at the end of the training harvesting fishes.

To be successful in catfish rearing, following are the three major factors.
1. Good seed - fingerlings, Juveniles, others.
2. Good feeds in quality, and adequate quantities.
3. Good management /production practices.

Factors 1 and 2 are guaranteed through this forum, while the management practices depend on the extent to which the participants follow mentoring instructions. This is usually evident at harvest, when participants performances are assessed.
Why don't you consider being part of this trend to grow the Aquaculture Industry feeding people, in post Covid era?

Register, and order now for mobilisation and delivery of Batch 20Q4 Special / Jumbo Catfish seeds, with collection slated for October, 2020.
5 Participating Slots - 3 Slots Open.

Contact 0802-334-0270 whatsapp / call for details.
Re: FREE CATFISH SEED For Learning Purpose by bilag17(m): 12:51pm On Aug 25, 2020
UPDATE :

I appreciate all those interested in this training program, who are outside the catchment areas. You can still be mentored free through electronic media platforms. There are Mentees outside catchment areas enjoying the free mentoring at the moment.

If you're in the training catchment area, register, and order now for mobilisation and delivery of Batch 20Q4 Special / Jumbo Catfish seeds, with collection slated for October, 2020.

5 Participating Slots - 1 Slot Open
FREE registration is open until 27th August 2020.

Contact 0802-334-0270 whatsapp / call for details.
Re: FREE CATFISH SEED For Learning Purpose by bilag17(m): 6:02pm On Aug 28, 2020
It is so encouraging, the number of people who has been in contact with me regarding this thread.

The participants from Agbado, Oke -Aro, Lambe, Oke-Ira(Ogba), and Agege, in Lagos and Ogun states, are interesting and set for the mobilization. Although, many from these areas contacted me, but failed the screening. They cannot provide required rearing facility, as well as feed for the fishes.

Those who are outside the catchment areas, are advised to key into the FREE mentoring as in the thread below :

https://www.nairaland.com/6026022/free-catfish-rearing-mentoring

If you want quality catfish seeds - Juveniles and Jumbo, you can make your bookings. Delivery is scheduled for October 2020.
Re: FREE CATFISH SEED For Learning Purpose by bilag17(m): 11:28am On Oct 10, 2020
Mobilisation / Delivery Schedule
Mobilisation of participants in this hands-on catfish rearing training is scheduled for Friday 23rd October, 2020 collection at Lambe, Saturday 24th October, 2020 collection at Ogba.

Registered participants are already notified.
Re: FREE CATFISH SEED For Learning Purpose by Kingnutts(m): 11:46am On Oct 10, 2020
I didn't see this on time
Re: FREE CATFISH SEED For Learning Purpose by bilag17(m): 12:50pm On Oct 10, 2020
Kingnutts:
I didn't see this on time

You can still participate if interested.
Re: FREE CATFISH SEED For Learning Purpose by Kingnutts(m): 6:44pm On Oct 10, 2020
bilag17:

You can still participate if interested.

how do I come in?? I'm very much interested, I'm into rabbits and poultry, am almost done setting up ponds for catfish as I hope to begin latest next month
Re: FREE CATFISH SEED For Learning Purpose by bilag17(m): 2:04pm On Oct 11, 2020
Kingnutts:

how do I come in?? I'm very much interested, I'm into rabbits and poultry, am almost done setting up ponds for catfish as I hope to begin latest next month

Where is your location? If it's around Lagos, depending on when you want to start next month, and the intended capacity, we can work things out.

(1) (Reply)

World Most Expensive Sheep Sold For Millions / Goat Available For Farming / Dangote Fertilizer Dealership!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.